Splash and Relax Reviews

of reviewers recommend Splash and Relax

Tell us how Splash and Relax made you happy
Fair price, reasonable delivery time but did not advise us of expected delivery date as requested.
We had some questions about the product we wanted to buy. Tim was very responsive. His answers were clear. The product was slightly slow in delivery but he chased it us. Overall a good service
Unfortunately a sledge I purchased was damaged on delivery, which was unsafe and unusable. I contacted the company who refunded including postage directly. I was happy with the service I received.
Delivered promptly so no issue with company. Slight design flaw in the build of the boards but otherwise all good
Great sledge brilliant value for money
Good service and reasonable price. Would use them again.
Quick delivery.
Good price & availability. Just one comment post order & pre delivery there wasn't much communication, so although I had chosen & paid for a quicker delivery I wasn't kept informed on its progress.
Equipment good all working correctly and prompt delivery.
They had the pool that nobody else did. But... paid extra for express delivery and didn't get the package on the agreed date.
Prompt despatch and goods in order
Not fitted yet but the right length
great products.
The Dinghy was at our door with in 4 days great service.
Good product at a good price, speedy delivery. Only issue was the tatty and damaged packaging that our product has come in which isn’t really ideal as it is a gift.
Quick service. Great price.
Quick, reliable, efficient
Very fast delivery, unfortunately I did email and asked if I could have 1 of the pools reserved for me but this never happened so instead I had to order a different size. Haven't put the pool up yet so not sure on the quality yet. 😁
Good products and reasonably priced. They arrived on time as usual. We bought the pool volleyball net and water polo net, while good I was disappointed that they did not come with any hold down weights and could not find them on the site. They have to be tied off to stop them moving, and with no where on the pool edge to tie too had to put a peg in the ground. The Polo net takes a while to tie off to the inflated part and needs to be adjusted a few times to get it right, but still a good product.
Ordered the 10ft metal framed pool arrived on time ad specified. I havent put it up yet as weather has not been good enough. But as far as delivery snd service cannot fault Splash & Relax 4 stars as not checked product yet
Splash and Relax is rated 4.35 based on 742 reviews