Splash and Relax Reviews

of reviewers recommend Splash and Relax

Tell us how Splash and Relax made you happy
Avoid this company Please read all reviews of this company as seems to be a common issue with all products ! Ordered and paid in full for a pool table. Invoice sent so a legally binded contract has been agreed (as per this companies terms and conditions) Told 20 weeks for delivery. No contact until 3 weeks before due delivery date, only to be told they require another £200 or my order will be cancelled. On dispute of this get told that if I don’t pay the money then the company would not instruct the table manufacturers to START producing my table. A process that should have been started 16 weeks prior when I paid for the table. No customer relations what so ever. No communication and prepared to let customers walk away unhappy because they wouldn’t pay for the companies own mistake. Total shambles. Glad in the end I got my refund as have moved to a far superior company who actually respect their customers. Chris this is my negative review not the one you accused of me writing when trying to resolve this issue. Shame on you splash and relax !
Ordered a pool table in February, told 12-14 week lead time. Told would be delivered on two different occasions, nothing. Told couldn't get the cloth did I want a different table? Told couldn't source the wood to finish the table. Told wrong cloth had been put on the wrong tables. Told delivery would probably be the next February. Ended up with a paypal claim after six months. A complete waste of my time.
Really unhappy with the service I got from this company. I ordered and paid for a pool table 4 months ago which is how long they said it would take to be delivered. After 4 months without no word from them I call to inquire about the table and they then come back a week later asking for an extra £295 because since I paid the prices have gone up. Very unprofessional not honouring a deal that was made. I Will not be purchasing anything from them again.
I bought a above ground wooden pool ,heater and everything to get us up and running,the company was cheaper than everywhere we looked,we had no issues with the company if anything they would help with any questions we had,the one thing I would ask the manufacture of the product would be to make the instructions a little easier to follow,but other than that love my pool,Thanks Splash & Relax
Ordered a hot tub, three e mails later still no up dates just ignore you really poor customer service
I ordered a padding pool which I tried to cancel but was sent to me anyway, I returned the product unopened the next day. I have sent several emails since I've received the returned confirmation and been blanked its been over a week and still no email or refund
Ordered a chemical starter kit for my hot tub. Easy to order and was delivered the following day. Excellent company to buy from. Was abit worried due to previous reviews but luckily had no issues. Would buy from here again.
THROUGHLY DISAPOINTED! .....POOR COMUNICATION (NONE AS YET!).....STILL WAITING FOR AN ORDER TO ARRIVE! I WILL AVOID PURCHASING FROM THIS COMPANY IN THE FUTURE. ......STILL WAITING!!!!!!
To start with....DO NOT TOUCH THIS COMPANY! Here is what happened to me earlier in the year. Ordered an above ground pool from Splash & Relax in early February 2021, which they wanted full payment for upfront, at the time I thought yeah ok but I should have read all their terrible reviews first and read their T&Cs…more about that later. I don’t want to go on and on but the basics are this…delivery should have been in May. May comes and out of the blue get a text from a delivery company saying delivery next day, perfect I thought. On delivery day I get a phone call from the couriers, they think they are collecting from me. I call up splash and relax and they say there was an issue with the courier system for that day but the pool was collected from them and will arrange redelivery, well over the next two to three weeks exactly the same thing happened THREE times! In the end I got so fedup up with them I asked for a refund, fair enough really as it was never delivered, then splash and relax said there T&C’s state they can only refund once item was returned! But at this stage I wasn’t even sure they sent the item, and just stitched me up booking a collection with their courier, well either way I will never know. Not knowing how long with would take and my trust in this company at an all-time low, started seeing if any other companies had stock of the same pool, fortunately I found https://www.discountleisureproducts.co.uk/ - they were amazing and a pool was delivered within one week, then I contacted my credit company and started the chargeback process with splash and relax, fortunately for me that worked and I got my money back but I don’t think I would have ever got it back from splash and relax unless I started the chargeback. So to finsh…….DO NOT TRUST SPLASH AND RELAX……terrible company!!!!!!
ordered Hot tub, Splash and relax and neither the courier firm no where the tub is. I have requested a refund but was told by Splash and relax that they can not issue a refund until the item is returned to them. what a way to run a business.
SOME GOOD NEWS... I have to say that I ordered these items and then read the reviews. 😬This caused me some alarm. I ordered a heater and pool cleaning kit yesterday (weds 14th July 2021) and received email confirmation shortly afterwards. Then an email from Parcelforce advising me that they have been instructed to deliver a package, so far still feeling a little nervous... Then, today at 1045 am they arrived! So not all bad news here. Maybe I was lucky, maybe it's the items that were in stock anyway. This company may have got some things wrong yes, but my experience has been really good. Exceeding my 3-7 day expectation on delivery! 😊👍🚚
So I ordered a pool in April, was meant to arrive early-mid June, had no info and no delivery, tried to contact them and couldn’t get thro, they since e-mailed me back to say that due to waiting delivery of materials in the Far East ( not my problem ) it’s now not gonna arrive until mid July?! Obviously I wasn’t happy about this and said this in the e-mail (considering I’ve paid in full!) and they don’t seem to give a 💩! Then since then I’ve had another message to say now it’s not arriving til 6th august! I mean are they taking the p?! So again I’ve explained my disappointment (my children are really upset) and isn’t there any way of getting my pool sooner? Like maybe they could buy some off other companies as I was promised pool in Jun ( and probably a lot of other people too), they say they can’t do anything? And now I’ve mentioned that I won’t be at home on the 6th as we go away for that ‘Only’ period in august and they want arrange a later date! Obviously I said NO and I will make sure someone will be here - cos it might mean it will take even longer! Problem is if I had known that delivery would poss take longer (this is what they’re saying) then I may of shopped elsewhere! I can’t afford to lose £900 tho so I have to stick with it! I’m reeeeeeally annoyed and upset and disappointed as I’m not sure it’s ever gonna arrive! Are they just putting us off each month? Even if it does arrive in august that’s half the summer gone - hence why I ordered it in April. ! I mean is this normal practice to pay in full £900 back in April and still not have my product ?!
We ordered a hot tub via Splash and Relax in March 2021 and were advised the items would arrive to their depot on 31st May for an early June arrival to us. Upon chasing (not being advised by Splash and Relax I might add) we were advised of a mistake their end and an arrival of around 12th June. We get to the 24th June, and upon chasing once again, we are told the delivery firm will advise when it is ready for shipping - in a not their problem sort of way!??? Many more emails later and the items finally arrived (less the chemical starter kit I ordered) on 30th June. Despite Splash and Relax having our money for months and failed to provide the products on time and as promised, there doesn't appear to be the slightest interest in trying to resolve, apologise or provide a small gesture of recompense. They fail to answer their phones and you are forced to wait 2-3 days before you get a response via email respond - a fine way to do business indeed!!! I'm now onto them to try and get the other item i paid for!!!
ordered goods on monday paid for next day del its now friday and still no goods what a joke this company is i guess nextday del to them means and time but they charge you for it do not use this company
You have taken my money and have not sent my items..this was in March 2021. You do not reply to emails, and you can not be contacted by email. Utterly shambolic company. I try to use local businesses, but Splash & Relax are a disgrace
Bought a pool last summer during lockdown. The product is fantastic and well worth the money and the service is fantastic. Thank you splash and relax!
I needed advice about a paddling pool heater and a filter. I phoned several times over several days and each person I spoke to was obliging, patient, knowledgeable and charming. Tim, Toby and Chris were all equally helpful and although they were unable to match a price I had seen they kindly offered me a goodwill refund on their own price which was already competitive. A job very well done.
Order was received ahead of time product as described. Prompt and courteous service.
Tim was most helpful, guiding me through the selection of a heat pump, appropriate plumbing and a solar cover. Thoroughly recommended, great service.
Great prices and service thank you
Splash and Relax is rated 4.33 based on 746 reviews