Splash and Relax Reviews

of reviewers recommend Splash and Relax
4.3
Based on 757 reviews

Tell us how Splash and Relax made you happy
I believe they have gone bust as their email address no longer works (not they they ever replied anyway) and they've had the same phone message about reduced hours since Oct 22. Obviously the new management takeover in 2021 worked wonders ! I was mis-sold a £2k all-season heat pump back in Aug 22 which can't heat the pool from Sept onwards but I'm unfortunately stuck with it now as I have no way of contacting these crooks.
Didn't provide what I ordered. Don't answer phone or respond to emails. Do not order from this company.
What a joak of a company, avoid at all cost. Bought a pool with 3/5 day delivery, 2 weeks later after contacting them via email was told stock is unavailable and a refund has been issued, over 2 later still no refund. All emails are being ignored and apparently reduced phone hrs 9am till 1030am where you can't speak to anyone and phone just cuts off!!!
Returned item on the 16th August. Called the company several days later as not received refund only to be told they had not received it. I provided proof and now over a month later my emails go unanswered and I’m still waiting on my refund
First time I've used the company. Can't believe how quickly they delivered. Excellent service thanks very much. Will definitely use again in the future.
I ordered the Bestway Steel max pro on Sunday. I admit I was worried after reading some of the other reviews but I received my tracking number on Monday and due to delays by the courier NOT Splash and Relax I received the pool on Thursday. I’m very happy with the pool and it’s size and I have 4 very excited children who can’t wait to use it.
Product not received! Splash and Relax are saying they sent it but the courier DX are saying they have not received it! I have since looked at reviews and this seems to be a trend with this company!! Would not recommend them to anyone!! Poor customer service, no call backs when promised, have requested a full refund but feel this is going to be another issue for me!!!
I purchased a heat pump (an expensive model) from this company. The product came defective; after some email exchanges, they agreed (reluctantly) to get the product back and proceed with the refund. It's been more than 3 weeks since I returned the defective product, and I still did not get the refund - they have been ignoring my emails since then. AVOID this company if you value your money.
Absolutely amazing customer service, were helpful and knowledgeable about what I needed, Purchased heater for 9ft 7inch pool, heater working perfectly and grandson very happy.
Wow! What service. Beth and the warehouse team were so helpful and knowledgeable in providing me with the spare parts I needed. Thank you so much
Brilliant company. Was a bit apprehensive after reading some reviews but I also heard alot of good reviews so I bit the bullet. The pool we ordered was delivered on the day we were told and looks perfect once assembled. Couldn’t fault the company.
Avoid this company Please read all reviews of this company as seems to be a common issue with all products ! Ordered and paid in full for a pool table. Invoice sent so a legally binded contract has been agreed (as per this companies terms and conditions) Told 20 weeks for delivery. No contact until 3 weeks before due delivery date, only to be told they require another £200 or my order will be cancelled. On dispute of this get told that if I don’t pay the money then the company would not instruct the table manufacturers to START producing my table. A process that should have been started 16 weeks prior when I paid for the table. No customer relations what so ever. No communication and prepared to let customers walk away unhappy because they wouldn’t pay for the companies own mistake. Total shambles. Glad in the end I got my refund as have moved to a far superior company who actually respect their customers. Chris this is my negative review not the one you accused of me writing when trying to resolve this issue. Shame on you splash and relax !
Ordered a pool table in February, told 12-14 week lead time. Told would be delivered on two different occasions, nothing. Told couldn't get the cloth did I want a different table? Told couldn't source the wood to finish the table. Told wrong cloth had been put on the wrong tables. Told delivery would probably be the next February. Ended up with a paypal claim after six months. A complete waste of my time.
Really unhappy with the service I got from this company. I ordered and paid for a pool table 4 months ago which is how long they said it would take to be delivered. After 4 months without no word from them I call to inquire about the table and they then come back a week later asking for an extra £295 because since I paid the prices have gone up. Very unprofessional not honouring a deal that was made. I Will not be purchasing anything from them again.
I bought a above ground wooden pool ,heater and everything to get us up and running,the company was cheaper than everywhere we looked,we had no issues with the company if anything they would help with any questions we had,the one thing I would ask the manufacture of the product would be to make the instructions a little easier to follow,but other than that love my pool,Thanks Splash & Relax
Ordered a hot tub, three e mails later still no up dates just ignore you really poor customer service
I ordered a padding pool which I tried to cancel but was sent to me anyway, I returned the product unopened the next day. I have sent several emails since I've received the returned confirmation and been blanked its been over a week and still no email or refund
Ordered a chemical starter kit for my hot tub. Easy to order and was delivered the following day. Excellent company to buy from. Was abit worried due to previous reviews but luckily had no issues. Would buy from here again.
THROUGHLY DISAPOINTED! .....POOR COMUNICATION (NONE AS YET!).....STILL WAITING FOR AN ORDER TO ARRIVE! I WILL AVOID PURCHASING FROM THIS COMPANY IN THE FUTURE. ......STILL WAITING!!!!!!
To start with....DO NOT TOUCH THIS COMPANY! Here is what happened to me earlier in the year. Ordered an above ground pool from Splash & Relax in early February 2021, which they wanted full payment for upfront, at the time I thought yeah ok but I should have read all their terrible reviews first and read their T&Cs…more about that later. I don’t want to go on and on but the basics are this…delivery should have been in May. May comes and out of the blue get a text from a delivery company saying delivery next day, perfect I thought. On delivery day I get a phone call from the couriers, they think they are collecting from me. I call up splash and relax and they say there was an issue with the courier system for that day but the pool was collected from them and will arrange redelivery, well over the next two to three weeks exactly the same thing happened THREE times! In the end I got so fedup up with them I asked for a refund, fair enough really as it was never delivered, then splash and relax said there T&C’s state they can only refund once item was returned! But at this stage I wasn’t even sure they sent the item, and just stitched me up booking a collection with their courier, well either way I will never know. Not knowing how long with would take and my trust in this company at an all-time low, started seeing if any other companies had stock of the same pool, fortunately I found https://www.discountleisureproducts.co.uk/ - they were amazing and a pool was delivered within one week, then I contacted my credit company and started the chargeback process with splash and relax, fortunately for me that worked and I got my money back but I don’t think I would have ever got it back from splash and relax unless I started the chargeback. So to finsh…….DO NOT TRUST SPLASH AND RELAX……terrible company!!!!!!
Splash and Relax is rated 4.3 based on 757 reviews