Splash and Relax Reviews

of reviewers recommend Splash and Relax
4.3
Based on 747 reviews

Tell us how Splash and Relax made you happy
Really prompt delivery of pool liner. Wouldn’t hesitate to use you again, thanks
Queries were answered quickly.
Good delivery and quick
I ordered an Intex Happy Dino Centre pool for my granddaughters 2nd birthday £45 with postage. After a couple of uses it leaked, I contacted Splash and Relax customer service, there was no customer service! One of the worst firms I have ever had to deal with. Responses where inane , asking stupid questions and not dealing with the issue. They fobbed me off and eventually advised me after many weeks that a new valve was needed, this after advising me that If I put a piece of cling film around the valve that would do it. I have not had the valve, the item has been tipped as when we tried to inflate it last month the slide part had split. What a complete waste of money, the whole Experience both with Splash and Relax and the product has been dire!
ordered pump from splash and relax. estimated time 3-4 days. came the next day. super fast. would buy from them again. highly recommended
Delivery was good,although currier was not. The product itself was good quality but did not match the description when it came to size. It was noticeably smaller and therefore not what i ordered. I ordered this product purely for the size it was advertised at.
Great service in difficult times.
Great product great price and prompt delivery!
Brilliant service I placed my order on a Sunday it arrived by Wednesday, fantastic!!!
Quick delivery good product
Ordered an intex pure spa in June and advised delivery date in August was spot on. Any queries were answered promptly and I have used the company again since to buy chemicals . Very good service Tony from Takekey Essex
Very helpfully and efficient will certainly be using them again
Fantastic price, spa kit works great excellent value. Quick and easy delivery. Will definitely use again
Good delivery although would of been nice to have had communication about delivery being despatched as I did email but didn't get a reply
Quick delivery.
Very reasonably priced and fast delivery
Quick delivery, items just as described and after calling with a quick query can add that their customer service is top notch. Thank you.
I used Splash & Relax from a recommendation & was very happy with the service & speedy delivery time. Will definitely use again.
Good price & availability. Just one comment post order & pre delivery there wasn't much communication, so although I had chosen & paid for a quicker delivery I wasn't kept informed on its progress.
Very good fast efficient service Thankyou
Splash and Relax is rated 4.33 based on 747 reviews