Sport Chek Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sport Chek
Over a week
Get Answers to Your Questions

Ask a question and get answers from people who are customers of Sport Chek.

How quickly does Sport Chek resolve customer queries?
(5 hours ago)
Greater than 50% of reviewers feedback is Sport Chek takes over a week to resolve customer queries.
(5 hours ago)
72.58%
Industry Average
Just bought two pairs of shoes for my boy in Shawnessy, Calgary. Bayley C. was assisting us to find the best pairs for my son. He also helped other customers very politely. He consistently checked if we need more assistance. He was also very fast providing us the sizes we need. His excellent customer service makes my shopping easy and fast.
- Elliott
Returned a pair of sneakers that were defective, gave me the full value, no receipt and had been almost 3 months since the purchase! This was at the Dartmouth Crossing location in Dartmouth Nova Scotia. Great customer service !!
- Anonymous
Patti and Parm are awesome!! Tamarack Edmonton, AB location. Amazing customer service, top quality gear and patience. Ohhh the patience. They actually care!! I Went in not knowing anything about runners, left with an awesome pair of Nike Free Tr 7 annnd knowledge on what shoe is best for what.. Thanks again to you both. Highly recommend.
- Manuela