SSB Group Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend SSB Group Ltd
Read SSB Group Ltd Reviews

43 Townhead Street

Tell us how SSB Group Ltd made you happy
Gave them an accident claim over 8 months they did nothing. Staff on reception not very respectful, women in litigation very disrespectful and lazy. Avoid use a credible company with over 30 years experience instead of these mindless people. Did not pick up the phone and make contact with GP or therapist over 8 months. Staff can be bias too. They want you to make your own doctors report like as if that is not what they are payed to organise and to do. Disgraceful and deceiving all they want is your money.
Hello Anonymous, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied in the service that you have received from SSB Law. Kind regards SSB Team
Very poor communications, no feedback as things are going, rude, being spoken to as though I was retarded, no respect. Not treated like a client, just some dirt on the road side. Letting barely qualified staff in charge, who are clearly not been taught manners and how to speak to people, tragic and pathetic. I have the idea that the five stars rating are fake
Hello Elizabeth, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied in the service that you have received from SSB Law. We would like to assure you that we are currently looking into the issues you have raised and will provide you with an update shortly. Kind regards, SSB Team
Previous solicitors gave up on my case. Sophie Davies had the courage to take on my case and the determination to get my compensation. Fantastic service 👍
you could lose your home if you listen to these scumbags. Take caution is all I ask.
I suffered a serious workplace injury and was denied compensation by a company that stated I had not 'suffered enough'. I had nose surgery and counselling for this but it still wasn't enough! I got in contact with my work union and their solicitors who did not support my case and stated that I had not met the criteria for compensation. I was very upset and angry. I then got in contact with SSB Law and in particular Lauren Spinks. Lauren has been amazing from the very beginning and if not for her hard work and decication, I would probably have given up and accepted defeat. Lauren went above and beyond in her work duties to make sure everything was done properly and supported me a whole lot more than anyone else had done previously. I recently won my case and have been over the moon since, I 10000% recommend SSB Law and I am extremely greatful to them for helping me. If you get the chance to have Lauren handle your case you can guarantee she will give everything to make sure you feel supported and thats the most important thing! One very very happy client! :)
I had a car accident in 2018 and for two years I was passed about by the insurance company to different departments, the communication was awful. I felt really stressed out and angry and then I finally decided to get legal advice. I started working with Janine Rogers from the SSB Group Ltd and my insurance claim has been easy ever since. Fast and clear communication via email, a friendly service and one I have felt I can trust. She achieved the settlement she predicted and did even better, the success fee was perfectly reasonable for the work she did and she was able to claim all my lost expenses back so I'm really happy with the end result. Thank you for all your help and advice :)
The law firm that had initially been acting on my behalf let me down by making a large mistake and could no longer manage my case. I was left to find a new company that I could trust which was difficult. I decided to go with SSB law and I am so glad that I did. They have been so efficient from start to finish. Janine Rogers managed my case and was absolutely brilliant, going above and beyond to help me with what was a pretty complicated situation. It was all resolved within a matter of weeks, after almost 3 years with the other firm. I am so glad that I chose SSB Law and would not hesitate to recommend them and particularly Janine to anyone. Thank you!
The swiftness and empathy applied by the claim handler James Isaac-Barker of SSB Law cannot be overemphasised. I would gladly recommend SSB Law and associates to anyone. Perhaps, the biggest lesson learnt is big name firms lack empathy for accident victims as compared to people-oriented firms as SSB.
I was involved in a car accident and the service offered by ssb law and in particular James Isaac Barker was 1st class would recommend to anybody to use this solictors to deal with compensation.
Thank you Steven for your kind words, it's always nice to hear from happy clients. Your comments have also been passed to James.
Excellent company, I can highly recommend. A massive thank you to Neil Sanderson for representing me in a Professional manner, after I was let down by 2 other companies. Competitive pricing, with a fast no nonsense pay out, I even got interim payments before final settlement which was effectively dealt with by Head of costs, Heather Turner.
Cannot fault this company , very efficient, very professional, never was left in the dark, they kept me informed every step of the way! Answer any question! Imogen smith is a star , heather turner is another star , both dealt with my case ! And got an excellent outcome! Can highly recommend them , amazing!!
This company is disgusting. They ignored TPS and continue to make unsolicited calls to a vulnerable elderly person despite being told to stop. The have lied to and confused and upset that person on each occasion. Which has affected family. They have now decided scaremongering is the best option by threatening this person. This is an unethical bottom barrel scumy set up attempting to look legitimate. Be aware. The the ratings below are also being faked.
Dear Anonymus, Thank you for your review and we are sorry to hear that your family has been affected by this. Would you mind emailing customerservices@ssblaw.co.uk with additional information so we can investigate further? Ideally, if you have a telephone number for the calling company that would help speed up our investigation. In regards to positive reviews, please be rest assured that all of the reviews have been verified by reviews.co.uk and are indeed from satisfied clients. Kind regards SSB Law
Janine’s service was incredible. Her replies were quick but still detailed and she passed on all relevant information to me in a timely manner. She negotiated really well on my behalf and I would definitely recommend her services.
Excellent service provided by Sophie Davies at SSB. A previous company had left my case for about 12 months due to not being able to find the owner of the land my accident happened on. I transferred my case to Sophie and she never gave up. We got a brilliant result. I would not hesitate to use SSB again and recommend to others. Thank you Sophie.
Absolutely excellent service , after a highly regarded PI firm rejected the case, SSB law took on the case and appointed Sophie to represent me, she was absolutely fantastic all through with excellent advice and regular contact, and we were able to get the result we wanted, it was a great outcome Many thanks
Showed empathy and understanding to the situation and ensured view of the client was listened to. Open and honest about situation from the beginning and were timely and effective in their dealings with other parties.
SSB Law and James have been quick efficient and very pleasant to deal with. They put Thompson's to shame and I'm glad I switched over my claim!
My experience with SSB has been beyond all expectation. Personal Injury claims can be a long and complex process that can leave the injured party feeling drained and anxious, and so to have a representative such as Sophie Davies has been a true blessing! I could never thank her enough for her professional guidance and the warmth that she has displayed towards me. She has expressed compassion, commitment, loyalty, and honesty at every stage of my case. Sophie has been exemplary in her work and I am beyond grateful for her representation. It would seem that the empathic approach extends throughout SSB, as their head of costs, Heather Turner, has proven to be equally professional, kind and understanding. We would anticipate that representation of this standard would be costly, but I have found to my delight that the success fee has been more than reasonable. A very big ‘thank you’ to SSB for delivering such an incredible service from start to finish!
SSB Group Ltd is rated 4.54 based on 358 reviews