starling bank Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend starling bank

How would you rate starling bank ?

"Sign up for free with referral code 6DYPC7V9 I gave this bank a go in 2017 and it was my first time venturing into an online only bank. Well, the experience has been great. The app is second to none, immediate updates with transactions, it’s clear, great security and the customer service when I have used it has been fantastic. Although it’s online only don’t let that put you off. You can pay in cash or immediately fund your account by bank transfer or debit card. You can use your card abroad with no fees at favorable rates. You can instantly lock and unlock your card using the app which is a handy feature. The bank is going from strength to strength. If you’re not totally sure about using it as your main account then open one and give it a try. The process is super easy and quick and you’ll be up and running with an account in no time. I’m sure after trying you’ll be using the account transfer service which Starling provides to move your account over without fuss and say goodbye to traditional banks."
starling bank is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews