Start Safety US Reviews

of reviewers recommend Start Safety US
Read Start Safety US Reviews

About Start Safety US:

Delivering innovative safety products across the USA, we aim to deliver on quality, on budget and on time.

Based in Rhode Island, Start Safety was born out the growing need for smart safety products which revolutionize their use.

We strive to live up to our reputation in the way we conduct our business.

(800) 671-9662

sales@startsafety.com

30 Industrial Road
Cumberland
Rhode Island

Great Service, quick arrival of product odered.
The grids I purchased for my driveway are working out great. Much less gravel lost and a much firmer and stable area to walk and drive on. I will wait for the winter to see how easy it might be to shovel or snow throw. Thanks John.
Recently purchased these to make an enclosed water play area at our daycare. They worked out beautifully and are very easy to put up and take down. Thank you!
Very personable company, always willing to go the extra mile.
Fantastic service, went above and beyond to get the product to us in a hurry. Thank you
great customer service
I used there grass paver for a hot tub base. It works great! Shipping was very fast.
We purchased barriers for the church's youth group to create a safe and portable boundary for a game. The students love them, they were reasonably priced, and were shipped without any problems. Thank you!
Just as it was advertised. Speedy delivery.
Prompt and effective service.
Michael was great to work with. He was sensitive to my needs and took a real interest in the project. The product is very well made, innovative and priced fairly.
The grass pavers were a much better value, they are easy to install since they come in larger sections.
While installing we had to free form a certain amount of the driveway,i found the product adapted easily.
Always accommodated our needs, never let us down!
Extremely good to work with to solve problems, even at their cost
Nice shed. Threw some coats of paint on and DYNOMITE!!!
Customer service was amazing in helping me find the right color. Shipping was great. The product is super lightweight but very durable. Great purchase!
Great product. Very happy with the shipping time as well.
Charlotte and Michael were very friendly, efficient, and creative
We experienced great personal and professional service. Would highly recommend.
Excellent service, assistance with purchasing and expedition of materials
Start Safety US is rated 4.70 based on 108 reviews