Stillwhite Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stillwhite

Tell us how Stillwhite made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I posted my ad to Stillwhite on Saturday and had sold and sent my dress to its new owner by Thursday! Really easy to use. Would definitely recommend.
Stillwhite is an amazing resource...in my opinion the best hands down compared to other sites...its easy, user friendly, with wonderful, high quality options...all in all a great experience!
Fantastic experience! Easy website to navigate and no questions with all the helpful links and information provided whether you're buying or selling.
The process is easy and quick. I live in Canada and bought my dress from a gal located in Australia and she was delightful. Response time was super fast and effective and payment was just so easy that I will most certainly recommend this website to everyone that is looking to buy or sell a dress
I enjoyed using the site, it helped to see the dresses on the brides before purchasing, and it was great that we could keep in communication with each other on the app to ensure safety.
I bought and sold my wedding dress on Stillwhite! It was extremely easy to use, see how many views my dress was getting, and communicate with buyers. It let me know when a potential buyer had flags from previous messages, too. The listing fees were significantly less than other websites' fees/commission. I never was worried about being scammed because of the security through the site and through Paypal. I was able to save SO much money using Stillwhite and I would absolutely recommend it to anyone.
I used Stillwhite to sell my never worn wedding dress. It was easy to navigate. I had listed my dress on another site months before and it did get a lot of views but very few if any serious buyers even after I lowered my price. So I switched to Stillwhite and within a few days I was receiving many inquiries and being contacted by serious buyers. I ended up selling my dress at the price I was comfortable at.
Stillwhite is amazing, makes searching for a dress more fun!
It has been really pleasant experience. Well organised site. Thank you so much!!!
Although it took a while to find a buyer, I met the sweetest lady and sold the dress with no hassles. She is super excited and I’m so happy for her!! I would recommend Stillwhite to anyone looking to buy or sell a wedding dress 👗
Great website, very easy to use, modern, seamless and streamlined.
Wonderful process! Also, I worked with a wonderful seller who answered all my questions and put me at ease. Couldn’t be happier!!
This website made selling my dress so easy! It put me in contact with so many interested buyers from Australia and internationally. Couldn’t be happier with the end result. So glad my gorgeous dress has been given a new life !
I really liked this idea of wearing a dress that had already been worn. I was able to find a dress in my city, and in my size that I liked enough to ask if I could try it on. We met in a common area of her building and sure enough, the dress as perfect. Thank you Mary and thank you Still White for making my wedding dress dreams come true.
Super easy to look through dresses, and a great selection of dresses too! I found the EXACT dress I had fallen in love with, but sold out before I could grab one. Such an awesome service.
Simple, easy to use and trustworthy website. Highly recommend
Easy to use, safe, pictures were representative and I am very impressed with the website and service provided
My dress so,ld within one week. Great experience for women looking to buy and/or sell wedding dresses. Keep up the good work. The only thing I would suggest is maybe inform people about the location. I received a lot of interested buyers internationally. The shipping cost would be insane so...just be mindful.
I must say I was beyond surprised at the ease with which I sold my gorgeous dress on stillwhite.com — the quality of the process was superb, easy, clear and without any glitches. It sold in 3 days! Thank you so much for providing a forum for these dresses to find new perfect moments to shine.
Stillwhite lists dresses from all over the world, from all major gown brands and they have an amazing user interface. When I first stumbled upon Stillwhite I couldn't believe it and now have happily bought two dresses for my wedding!
Stillwhite is rated 4.57 based on 35 reviews