Stillwhite Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Stillwhite

Tell us how Stillwhite made you happy

"Read this review for Still White before selling on their site - seller beware!! I lost $150 and am left with a ruined dress after using this site. Still White is NOT involved in a sales exchange at all. They fully send all disputes to PayPal who sides with the buyer 100% of the time. They have guidelines they recommend (like ‘no refunds’ and ‘buyer retiring an item should cover shipping’ but those hold no ground with PayPal. Not only was my beautiful dress ruined (fabric ripped, buttons off, completely wrinkled) by a buyer, who then shipped it back to me, but then still white and PayPal made me cover the buyers $150 in shipping charges!! She had no case - simply a lie that the dress was the wrong size. I had documents proving the dress was the size indicates, but neither PayPal or still white gave me the time of day. Now I’m out money and have to get the dress fixed and dry cleaned again because a bride didn't want to pay for the expensive dress she wore and destroyed. I would not use this website or trust PayPal."
Are you Stillwhite? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I found the perfect wedding dress at a fraction of the cost and Wendy made the purchase very easy. Delivery was fast and the dress is absolutely gorgeous."
Stillwhite is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews