Stillwhite Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stillwhite

Tell us how Stillwhite made you happy
Very safe and easy to use.
This website makes it so so easy to find exactly what your looking for and has a range that was uncomparable to other sites. I found my dream dress (one I actually spotted months ago on Pinterest) within days. I’m still shocked that I’ve gotten this whole process done in a week. Can’t wait to wear my gorgeous dress.
Super easy to use both on mobile and website. Contact with seller was simple and straight forward and I really liked the filters and ability to save the filters and receive notifications if my dresses had been sold or if new ones had been added.
A very innovative approach to the bridal industry for brides and designers. I'm really excited about what stillwhite can provide for the wedding industry!!
Stillwhite was amazing site to find ur perfect dress highly recommend thanks again x
Stillwhite was easy to use. The fee for selling was reasonable. Throughout the process, I was provided with information and tips, beginning with listing, how I could get more views, and finally packaging the gown for delivery.
Stillwhite was such a great experience! It offered personal communication with the sellers, who always went above and beyond to help, and it also offered access to unique dresses that are hard to find when visiting bridal stores. There is a large selection from used to brand new, unaltered dresses that makes it easy for nearly anyone to find a dream dress!
Awesome company! Easy to search and filter down to the perfect style, their message center is great as you get message alerts through email, and buying is through PayPal which is nice and safe. Love this website!
User friendly site, large selection and quick responses from seller
Stillwhite gave me the piece of mind in selling my wedding dress. It was comforting to sell my dress nationwide on my terms. Although it was a 2 year process. I wouldn’t change it for anything.
Very easy to use! Best way to shop for a wedding dress! I love that you communicate with the seller, can send-receive more photos, negotiate, then and pay through PayPal. No nonsense! The search process is easy too with a lot of filters. I tried a few other sites but this was the most straightforward and had the dress I wanted!
Brilliant idea, a great place to find a beautiful dress at a fraction of the price from new and to then it’s so easy to then pass it on to be a part of someone else’s special day.
Stillwhite enabled me to show my wedding dress to people all across the globe, maximising the chance for it to be bought and to bring joy to another bride.
Stillwhite was very easy to set up and manage.
It took me a while to sell my dress but it was worth listing my dress.It is a safe site
Very user-friendly platform for selling and purchasing wedding apparel. I had a great experience as a seller and sold my dress in two days!
Obviously a trusted website - the only place I wanted to go to sell the dress that meant to much to me! Easy to use.
So much to choose from to find the perfect dress. Easy process, I am so happy. Highly recommend!
Still white is an exceptional site to buy your wedding dress from. A huge selection of dresses to choose from from all over the world. You can put so many different perimeters in for your specifications and then go through and find your dream gown.
I loved the process of buying my wedding gown and l couldn’t be happier with the site.
Stillwhite is easy to navigate, helpful in promoting sales, & makes the sale easy.
Stillwhite is rated 4.85 based on 133 reviews