Stillwhite Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stillwhite

Tell us how Stillwhite made you happy
Easy to use for both buying and selling dresses.
I tried to sell 3 dresses (I used to own a bridal brand and had samples left over). The first day I listed them at 75% off the regular price which was a great deal. I paid $20 to list each dress, not realizing that after the first day they sink to the bottom of the pile. The only way to boost them to the top of searches is to pay another $15 each time or to reduce the price of your dress. I've reduced the price every two weeks and they have now been listed for over 4 months, and are listed for an insanely low price. Only two people have messaged me about them and then I never heard from them again. This might be a great site for buyers, but for sellers it's really not great at all. Unless you want to keep boosting your listing for $15 every two weeks, it's really hard to get people to see your dress. Feels like I wasted $60 and will have to look for another way to sell them.
Paid £27 to list, the dress was up for nearly a year and never sold. Go to ebay and use one of their £1 listing promos, stillwhite is not worth your money or time.
Read this review for Still White before selling on their site - seller beware!! I lost $150 and am left with a ruined dress after using this site.

Still White is NOT involved in a sales exchange at all. They fully send all disputes to PayPal who sides with the buyer 100% of the time. They have guidelines they recommend (like ‘no refunds’ and ‘buyer retiring an item should cover shipping’ but those hold no ground with PayPal.

Not only was my beautiful dress ruined (fabric ripped, buttons off, completely wrinkled) by a buyer, who then shipped it back to me, but then still white and PayPal made me cover the buyers $150 in shipping charges!!

She had no case - simply a lie that the dress was the wrong size. I had documents proving the dress was the size indicates, but neither PayPal or still white gave me the time of day.

Now I’m out money and have to get the dress fixed and dry cleaned again because a bride didn't want to pay for the expensive dress she wore and destroyed. I would not use this website or trust PayPal.
Stillwhite is rated 4.85 based on 137 reviews