Stillwhite Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stillwhite

Tell us how Stillwhite made you happy
This site is amazing! I put had to postpone my wedding due to Covid and switched venues and month of wedding. Was able to sell my dress within 3 days of posting to website! I also am looking for a wedding dress of my own, and hope to become as lucky as the bride to be I sold my dress to. Thank you for an awesome experience!
Amazing! Highly recommended this site to any bride looking for her dress! Everyone I spoke to was so sweet and pleasant. You can even find sample dresses from boutiques that are new. And, you find all kids of great connections! I preferred Stillwhite over nearly newlywed for the simple fact that you can communicate with the sellers. I also personally preferred the selection of Stillwhite's dresses. Happy hunting!
EASY TO USE SITE & NAVIGATE , LOTS OF HELP & SUPPORT WITH INFORMATION.TO MAKE YOUR AD LOOK APPEALING /INTERESTING. TOOK LONGER THAN I EXPECTED TO SELL BUT I DID EVENTUALLY . DELIGHTED SOMEONE ELSE IS GOING TO WEAR MY STUNNING DRESS . EVERYONE I SPEAK TO SAYS " WHY YOU SELLING IT " MY ANSWER IS " NEVER GOING TO WEAR IT AGAIN , IN YEARS TO COME IT WILL JUST GO TO CHARITY SHOP, SO IT GIVES ME PLEASURE TO KNOW SOMEONE ELSE WILL WEAR IT AND IT'S GOING TO BUY ME A PRIVATE NUMBER PLATE FOR MY NEW CAR . I WOULD SAY TO ANY BRIDE USE THIS SITE TO BUY AND SELL . I WAS CONCERNED WHEN MY BUYER WAS FROM EUROPE BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY DEALING POSTING SOMETHING SO BIG & TAKING PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE OUTSIDE THE UK . ALL THE INFO IS AVAILABLE ON HE SITE, I FOUND UPS THE CHEAPEST CARRIER (SITE WASN'T SO STRAIGHT FORWARD BUT I GOT THERE) WELL DONE STILL WHITE
Very safe and easy to use.
This website makes it so so easy to find exactly what your looking for and has a range that was uncomparable to other sites. I found my dream dress (one I actually spotted months ago on Pinterest) within days. I’m still shocked that I’ve gotten this whole process done in a week. Can’t wait to wear my gorgeous dress.
Super easy to use both on mobile and website. Contact with seller was simple and straight forward and I really liked the filters and ability to save the filters and receive notifications if my dresses had been sold or if new ones had been added.
A very innovative approach to the bridal industry for brides and designers. I'm really excited about what stillwhite can provide for the wedding industry!!
Stillwhite was amazing site to find ur perfect dress highly recommend thanks again x
Stillwhite was easy to use. The fee for selling was reasonable. Throughout the process, I was provided with information and tips, beginning with listing, how I could get more views, and finally packaging the gown for delivery.
Stillwhite was such a great experience! It offered personal communication with the sellers, who always went above and beyond to help, and it also offered access to unique dresses that are hard to find when visiting bridal stores. There is a large selection from used to brand new, unaltered dresses that makes it easy for nearly anyone to find a dream dress!
Awesome company! Easy to search and filter down to the perfect style, their message center is great as you get message alerts through email, and buying is through PayPal which is nice and safe. Love this website!
Stillwhite gave me the piece of mind in selling my wedding dress. It was comforting to sell my dress nationwide on my terms. Although it was a 2 year process. I wouldn’t change it for anything.
Very easy to use! Best way to shop for a wedding dress! I love that you communicate with the seller, can send-receive more photos, negotiate, then and pay through PayPal. No nonsense! The search process is easy too with a lot of filters. I tried a few other sites but this was the most straightforward and had the dress I wanted!
Brilliant idea, a great place to find a beautiful dress at a fraction of the price from new and to then it’s so easy to then pass it on to be a part of someone else’s special day.
Stillwhite enabled me to show my wedding dress to people all across the globe, maximising the chance for it to be bought and to bring joy to another bride.
Stillwhite was very easy to set up and manage.
It took me a while to sell my dress but it was worth listing my dress.It is a safe site
Very user-friendly platform for selling and purchasing wedding apparel. I had a great experience as a seller and sold my dress in two days!
Obviously a trusted website - the only place I wanted to go to sell the dress that meant to much to me! Easy to use.
Stillwhite is rated 4.85 based on 137 reviews