StoreKit Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend StoreKit

Tell us how StoreKit made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Martin N
"Excellent service, we bought a kit for our AirPOS setup which was delivered without a hitch"
"Good phone support and impartial advice - plus next day delivery! Great service, thank you"
"Efficient, concise and prompt"
"Broken box and wrong product as advertised on website."
"Ordered on Wednesday with next day delivery, goods not received until following Tuesday."
"The printer came with a lead missing and a eurpean plug. The new plug arrived but not the lead."
"The items I ordered were quite small, yet I have to have the courier service that is expensive and requires a signature. Hence still not got them as I’m not around to sign."
"Delivery was late - with the weekend 5 days, when a next day delivery was stated . The product is now next door and I still don't have the product to use"
"UPS ignored my request to change the delivery date so the poor guy delivering tried for four days running while we were away. Furthermore, we only have the receipt printer so far, no cash drawer. Could've been better to be honest!"
"One item arrived broke."
"My items were urgent and the delivery information provided stated 24 - 48hr delivery. This was not achieved. I had to chase for an update three times and my issue was not satisfactorily resolved. I appreciate a third party are at fault due to their failure to deliver however I question the choice and reliability of this service to uphold the delivery promise made on your website."
StoreKit is rated 4.54 based on 242 reviews