StoreKit Reviews

StoreKit have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their delivery and customer service. Full Insights

92% of reviewers recommend StoreKit

hello@storekit.com

54 Broadwick St

Live Chat, Telephone

How would you rate StoreKit ?

"UPS ignored my request to change the delivery date so the poor guy delivering tried for four days running while we were away. Furthermore, we only have the receipt printer so far, no cash drawer. Could've been better to be honest!"
"One item arrived broke."
"My items were urgent and the delivery information provided stated 24 - 48hr delivery. This was not achieved. I had to chase for an update three times and my issue was not satisfactorily resolved. I appreciate a third party are at fault due to their failure to deliver however I question the choice and reliability of this service to uphold the delivery promise made on your website."
StoreKit is rated 4.64 based on 137 reviews