StoreKit Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend StoreKit

Tell us how StoreKit made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Martin N
"Excellent service, we bought a kit for our AirPOS setup which was delivered without a hitch"
"Good phone support and impartial advice - plus next day delivery! Great service, thank you"
"Efficient, concise and prompt"
"Helpful staff and very quick delivery"
"Item identified, ordered on line, delivered next day, what more can I want? Very good."
"The printer was well priced, promptly dispatched and as described. I likes the way I was encouraged to select how I was going to use it, so that a check could be made as to its suitability. Unfortunately, the purchase experience was let down by the use of FedEx as carriers. I delayed the delivery online and received an acknowledgment, however a delivery attempt was made on the incorrect original day. I received text messages saying that it could not be delivered; I had to phone to ask what was going on; another person phoned me to arrange redelivery - she knew nothing about my earlier phone call. I looked online to see what was going on ... it had been returned to the depot. I phoned to ask why this had happened; I was told a supervisor would call me back ... they did not. Eventually, I discovered online that it was out for delivery on the following day. I wasted nearly an hour trying to sort this out. It would have been quicker for me to have visited the London office to pick up the item."
"Delivery was good my only tip would be to use smaller packages for smaller items that way the item will be able to fit through the letterbox if the resident is not @ home, the parcel I received was way too big for the small item I had ordered. Overall your service was great"
"Good!!!!"
"Helpful"
"special thanks ( may le & angus ) for their cooperation I wish you the best"
"Customer Service was fantastic"
"It was delivered quickly. Bit over priced hence why I m rating good and not very good. Thank you"
"Easy to order and good comms. Let down only by courier for a slower than expected delivery."
"Really helpful call centre staff and products all in good working order. I did have to upgrade one of my items after purchase and therefore service could have been improved by clearly writing this within the product description pages. It would help to know if an item is not compatible with a specific POS system before you purchase it so as not to delay delivery."
"Great product and delivery"
"Good service, all equipment worked. I was missing a power lead for the receipt printer but that was dealt with quickly and arrived the next working day."
"Matthew helped a great on deciding on which option to go with. However we received a USB printer rather than a Bluetooth printer."
"StoreKit has an easy to use website and very helpful staff."
"Was delivered in very good package. And the product was as it says on the tin. Very pleased"
StoreKit is rated 4.62 based on 174 reviews