StoreKit Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend StoreKit

Tell us how StoreKit made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Martin N
"Excellent service, we bought a kit for our AirPOS setup which was delivered without a hitch"
"Good phone support and impartial advice - plus next day delivery! Great service, thank you"
"Efficient, concise and prompt"
"Idid not find any difficulty."
"I order a printer and paid for it, but lower and so cheaper version has been posted to me!"
"Delivery was fast, really pleased with that. I was told about the til etc that I bought beforehand & that it was so straight forward, it took 2 days to setup and have this working. Not ideal but once it started working it was fab."
"The tracking number for 1 of my items was not communicated to me and I was not informed my items would be shipped from different warehouse and arriving at different times."
StoreKit is rated 4.62 based on 174 reviews