StoreKit Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend StoreKit

Tell us how StoreKit made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Martin N
"Excellent service, we bought a kit for our AirPOS setup which was delivered without a hitch"
"Good phone support and impartial advice - plus next day delivery! Great service, thank you"
"Efficient, concise and prompt"
"Ordered a printer was delivered next day and informed of every step pleasure to do business with a very smooth transaction"
"order ipad mini but received something else"
"fast deliver, excellent service."
"Fast delivery and printer we ordered has been working perfectly so far."
"Id like to complain regarding the delivery of the printer and machine itself. I was told that I was guaranteed for it to be delivered within "2 working days" but instead it took 2 weeks to be delivered for our restaurant. This is has become as hassle as the restaurant had to resort to writing orders manually and it is not convenient as we are a very busy restaurant. Regarding the machine itself. I am displeased with the fact that I spend £250 for a machine that does no synchronise with tablet provided and is slow to print. Please do something about it. It is not my moneys worth!"
"The best customer service that I have received in a long time. Excellent."
"Very good & reliable service"
"Great customer service and product knowledge. Fast delivery too."
"very quick"
"Very easy to buy from with good fast delivery times"
"Thank you , great service, good advice and the right product for my need !"
"Very good service"
"Very quick delivery and great price! And printer spot on"
"Order came very quickly, and was packaged well. Very satisfied."
"Incorrect information provided on the website led to me purchasing a piece of hardware that was not compatible with the software I had already chosen to use. Unfortunately I had made separate purchases of other items that were compatible with the hardware, non of which I can use because of the software/hardware compatibility issue. I am left out of pocket and have received no reply from the seller."
"Quick and easy website, fast delivery and was also contacted to advise my order was wrong so it could be amended before it was dispatched. Top service."
"Good service"
"Not working faulty"
"Prompt service and good value"
"Very impressive company to do business with. Excellent communications. Keep it up :)"
StoreKit is rated 4.56 based on 236 reviews