StoreKit Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend StoreKit

hello@storekit.com

36 Lexington Street

How would you rate StoreKit ?

(optional)

"Easy to order and good comms. Let down only by courier for a slower than expected delivery."
"Really helpful call centre staff and products all in good working order. I did have to upgrade one of my items after purchase and therefore service could have been improved by clearly writing this within the product description pages. It would help to know if an item is not compatible with a specific POS system before you purchase it so as not to delay delivery."
"It hasn’t arrived after being dispatched many days ago"
"Very happy,"
"we did not have a complicated order but everything was dealt with ultimate professionalism. the goods arrived on time and in perfect condition. i have no complaints"
"Excellent customer support, they have replied all my questions through online chat, even after hours and on the weekend. Already bought my first item, a Heckler Windfall Stand, which arrived quickly and looks amazing on our counter. Thank you guys! /Zoltan"
"Very knowledgeable staff and super quick next day delivery"
"Storekit were very knowledgeable and very helpful, they helped me make a decision with confidence. Thank you."
"Quick easy delivery, recommended."
"Good to deal with quick delivery and good products."
"Great communication & very helpful. Fast delivery too!"
NAJMALDEEN A
Verified Buyer
"I am the first time I have bought from here and I will definitely be back again Thanks .."
"It was delivered on time, its what i wanted"
Sivakumar S
Verified Buyer
"The printer works great. Could you please send us the VAT invoice. Thank You."
"Good service from Store Kit shame the courier let them down as was due to be delivered today, but no show so left without a till system."
"When our kitchen printer went ca-put after a power serge we did a quick search and found Storekit who gave us the right info to order new printer and it arrived 2 days later (we live off shore). Great service would use again..."
"My items were urgent and the delivery information provided stated 24 - 48hr delivery. This was not achieved. I had to chase for an update three times and my issue was not satisfactorily resolved. I appreciate a third party are at fault due to their failure to deliver however I question the choice and reliability of this service to uphold the delivery promise made on your website."
"Great product and delivery"
"brilliant"
"Excellent service, thank you"
StoreKit is rated 4.71 based on 98 reviews