StoreKit Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend StoreKit

Tell us how StoreKit made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Martin N
"Excellent service, we bought a kit for our AirPOS setup which was delivered without a hitch"
"Good phone support and impartial advice - plus next day delivery! Great service, thank you"
"Efficient, concise and prompt"
"Fantastic! Quick delivery, easy to use website and very friendly and helpful customer service. I’d highly recommend and will use you guys again. Thanks!"
"Amazing service!!"
"My item was send wrong address after all I have to speak with fidex and they said shipper send the wrong address then I make a request to fidex to deliver my address and I received my order 3 days later therefore it was next day delivery."
"Being weekend it took 3 days to arrive"
"Quick and efficent as always. Thanks."
"Many thanks for your excellent service."
"The kit is unstable and unreliable and it is often not obvious what has gone wrong nor why. Problems continue two weeks after the commencement of service."
"Just took a little longer to deliver than anticipated, or it would have been a 5* review"
"There was only a bit of a mix up over the weekend yet again I am still happy with the way you operate after all it was the weekend"
"Very helpful staff both online and over the phone. Very fast shipping and very pleased with the products received."
"I am very impressed by the friendly, patient and very helpful customer support. I was delighted by the prompt next day delivery (for 2 items on 2 different days). I highly recommend StoreKit to all small businesses."
"Very good"
"Great delivery time as described thanks much better than amazon"
"Was very disappointed placed order on Thursday, was informed will be delivered next day on Friday. However , that did not happen,instead item was delivered to the wrong company on that Friday. I paid for the item in full upon placing the order. I had to wait after bank holiday for re-delivery of item which I was not happy at all as it was loss of Buisness and caused a lot of inconvenience to our business."
"Broken box and wrong product as advertised on website."
"Ordered a printer was delivered next day and informed of every step pleasure to do business with a very smooth transaction"
"order ipad mini but received something else"
"fast deliver, excellent service."
"Fast delivery and printer we ordered has been working perfectly so far."
"Id like to complain regarding the delivery of the printer and machine itself. I was told that I was guaranteed for it to be delivered within "2 working days" but instead it took 2 weeks to be delivered for our restaurant. This is has become as hassle as the restaurant had to resort to writing orders manually and it is not convenient as we are a very busy restaurant. Regarding the machine itself. I am displeased with the fact that I spend £250 for a machine that does no synchronise with tablet provided and is slow to print. Please do something about it. It is not my moneys worth!"
StoreKit is rated 4.52 based on 251 reviews