StoreKit Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend StoreKit

Tell us how StoreKit made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Martin N
"Excellent service, we bought a kit for our AirPOS setup which was delivered without a hitch"
"Good phone support and impartial advice - plus next day delivery! Great service, thank you"
"Efficient, concise and prompt"
"Kit arrived with a vital part missing. Called Storekit to sort out, and their response was to say the kit came from the manufacturer that way. I still can't use the expensive iPad stand as a result and Storekit have still not gotten back to me to resolve the issue. Very poor customer service given the cost of their goods."
"Very disappointed. Paid £6.99 for one day delivery. Even after 4 days not received my order."
"Disappointed with company postage and package. Nearly a week wait."
"I'll be making a complaint as promised"
"I’ve bought a printer for my Ubereats tablet for £273 and from day one after every two print it jams the paper inside. I’ve spoke to the help team but no one was helpful at all only thing they were doing was transferring my calls to 4 different departments nothing else. The return policy is terrible if a printer is not working and has issues and it’s less then 2 weeks you should not waste our time and send someone to pick it up."
"It hasn’t arrived after being dispatched many days ago"
"First order never arrived. Replacement order took a week to arrive. Storekit aware of problems but made no contact."
"I placed an Order for a Square iOS system. I was NOT given any info about the Delivery at the checkout. I chatted online to the support and was informed that as I just placed my order and its very late on the Friday evening (around 5.30ish) it would be processed on Monday and delivered on Tue. I had to contact again the Support on Tuesday asking if I will receive my items today? I was informed at that point that there was a PROBLEM with the order and now being resolved..My items were not delivered until THU. So in short Very Poor, Below Standard Service will never buy again from them.."
"This is simply one of the worst companies I've ever dealt with, let me down over and over again, poor communication, no apology. I ordered a complete POS system for 'Next Day Delivery' on a Friday bank holiday in time for it to be dispatched that day according to their website. It was not dispatched until the following Tuesday, and wasn't delivered until very late Thursday, leaving my new business without a till system in its first week of opening. When I eventually did receive it, 2 products were missing, which after I chased up were not dispatched because they were out of stock. I hadn't been informed they were out of stock despite having chased them up every single day of that week. I was assured I would be contacted on Friday morning after calling them, I was not, I was then told I would be contacted on Friday afternoon to confirm dispatch, I was not. On Monday (and no effort made on their part to communicate with mr at all) I called again and was offered an alternative, I refused and ordered the same product, cheaper, from your competitor, which was delivered on time the next day. The only thing this company can deliver promptly is a refund, beware. And don't bother asking for a manager, you'll just be fobbed off. If I treated my customers like this I'd be out of business very quickly. I do understand things being out of stock (although they shouldn't be available for purchase) - but communicating that to your customers or simply calling them back when you have promised to do so they can make alternative arrangements is only forthright. If you cannot deliver on time, don't say that you can."
Hi Gary,

I'd like to apologise on behalf of the team for your experience with StoreKit, as you can see from our other reviews we meet our delivery and service targets on almost every order.

To clarify a few points; we offer free next day delivery as standard but this is not a guaranteed service and we always recommend customers to leave more than a few days before opening to purchase hardware. There was an unfortunate combination of a rush of orders before the bank holiday weekend leading to a delayed shipment and another delay in transit caused by UPS.

Again, sorry we weren't able to live up to expectations with your order and I can assure you we will be reviewing our communications policy on issues such as this.

Thanks