StoreKit Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read StoreKit Reviews

hello@storekit.com

54 Broadwick St

Tell us how StoreKit made you happy
Paid more in next day delivery than the actual item and got it three days late
Fast delivery
Service & quality is very nice
Fantastic! Quick delivery, easy to use website and very friendly and helpful customer service. I’d highly recommend and will use you guys again. Thanks!
Amazing service!!
My item was send wrong address after all I have to speak with fidex and they said shipper send the wrong address then I make a request to fidex to deliver my address and I received my order 3 days later therefore it was next day delivery.
Being weekend it took 3 days to arrive
Quick and efficent as always. Thanks.
Many thanks for your excellent service.
The kit is unstable and unreliable and it is often not obvious what has gone wrong nor why. Problems continue two weeks after the commencement of service.
Just took a little longer to deliver than anticipated, or it would have been a 5* review
There was only a bit of a mix up over the weekend yet again I am still happy with the way you operate after all it was the weekend
Very helpful staff both online and over the phone. Very fast shipping and very pleased with the products received.
I am very impressed by the friendly, patient and very helpful customer support. I was delighted by the prompt next day delivery (for 2 items on 2 different days). I highly recommend StoreKit to all small businesses.
Very good
Great delivery time as described thanks much better than amazon
Was very disappointed placed order on Thursday, was informed will be delivered next day on Friday. However , that did not happen,instead item was delivered to the wrong company on that Friday. I paid for the item in full upon placing the order. I had to wait after bank holiday for re-delivery of item which I was not happy at all as it was loss of Buisness and caused a lot of inconvenience to our business.
Broken box and wrong product as advertised on website.
Ordered a printer was delivered next day and informed of every step pleasure to do business with a very smooth transaction
order ipad mini but received something else
StoreKit is rated 4.51 based on 254 reviews