StoreKit Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend StoreKit

Tell us how StoreKit made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone
Martin N
"Excellent service, we bought a kit for our AirPOS setup which was delivered without a hitch"
"Good phone support and impartial advice - plus next day delivery! Great service, thank you"
"Efficient, concise and prompt"
"East and quick. great purchase"
"Always a pleasure dealing with Store Kit they are a nice friendly hardworking team who always go above and beyond to service your needs. Goods and services delivered and supplied in a timely manner, all items received in excellent condition. I would highly reccomend working with Store Kit. Quincy Williams Clarity Minds Limited"
"Very good service"
"Idid not find any difficulty."
"The best!!!"
"Very good on time perfect service"
"Very good service"
"The quality of the product was what it was expected of it !!"
"I order a printer and paid for it, but lower and so cheaper version has been posted to me!"
"I had two issues one a couriers fault and then I ordered the wrong printer. I must stress both issues were no fault of the company . The service I recieved from storeKit was fantastic . The communication and speed they sorted everything out was nothing short of excellent. Great job , great service ."
"Easy to order, good communication throughout and delivered on time as stated"
"I'm very glad I chose to call StoreKit for some advice. They knew exactly what I was asking them about. One phone call to them and I definitely avoided ordering the wrong equipment. The right equipment arrived the next day and worked exactly as promised. Highly recommend them :)"
"Great products at great prices"
"The printer came with a lead missing and a eurpean plug. The new plug arrived but not the lead."
"Great and good communication too"
"Very happy with ordering process and order"
"StoreKit staff were really helpful in advising me of the best solutions for our needs. No pushy selling, just helpful and very useful advice. Thank you."
"Prompt service"
"The items I ordered were quite small, yet I have to have the courier service that is expensive and requires a signature. Hence still not got them as I’m not around to sign."
StoreKit is rated 4.61 based on 165 reviews