StoreKit Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend StoreKit

Tell us how StoreKit made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Martin N
"Excellent service, we bought a kit for our AirPOS setup which was delivered without a hitch"
"Good phone support and impartial advice - plus next day delivery! Great service, thank you"
"Efficient, concise and prompt"
"Very helpful staff both online and over the phone. Very fast shipping and very pleased with the products received."
"I am very impressed by the friendly, patient and very helpful customer support. I was delighted by the prompt next day delivery (for 2 items on 2 different days). I highly recommend StoreKit to all small businesses."
"Great delivery time as described thanks much better than amazon"
"Was very disappointed placed order on Thursday, was informed will be delivered next day on Friday. However , that did not happen,instead item was delivered to the wrong company on that Friday. I paid for the item in full upon placing the order. I had to wait after bank holiday for re-delivery of item which I was not happy at all as it was loss of Buisness and caused a lot of inconvenience to our business."
"Broken box and wrong product as advertised on website."
"Ordered a printer was delivered next day and informed of every step pleasure to do business with a very smooth transaction"
"order ipad mini but received something else"
"fast deliver, excellent service."
"Fast delivery and printer we ordered has been working perfectly so far."
"Id like to complain regarding the delivery of the printer and machine itself. I was told that I was guaranteed for it to be delivered within "2 working days" but instead it took 2 weeks to be delivered for our restaurant. This is has become as hassle as the restaurant had to resort to writing orders manually and it is not convenient as we are a very busy restaurant. Regarding the machine itself. I am displeased with the fact that I spend £250 for a machine that does no synchronise with tablet provided and is slow to print. Please do something about it. It is not my moneys worth!"
"The best customer service that I have received in a long time. Excellent."
"Very good & reliable service"
"Great customer service and product knowledge. Fast delivery too."
"very quick"
"Very easy to buy from with good fast delivery times"
"Thank you , great service, good advice and the right product for my need !"
"Very good service"
"Very quick delivery and great price! And printer spot on"
"Order came very quickly, and was packaged well. Very satisfied."
StoreKit is rated 4.54 based on 242 reviews