StoreKit Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read StoreKit Reviews

hello@storekit.com

99-101 Regent St

Tell us how StoreKit made you happy
StoreKit 5 star review on 11th November 2018
Martin Neill
StoreKit 5 star review on 19th December 2017
StoreKit 5 star review on 6th April 2017
bjorn moen
More Photos & Videos
I still haven’t got my printer 🖨 and tomorrow is online ordering Starts
Quick, effieceint and I received my Thermal Printer in good time! Definietly will use again.
Ordered two items on a Friday afternoon. Got a call immediately saying one was out of stock and what the expected time would be or in stock alternatives. For various reasons I wanted the item order and this was sourced for me and delivered by the Thursday. The in stock item arrived Monday. Communication by phone and email was excellent. Thanks for the great service.
We went for the build your own kit and it allowed us to order items that wouldnt work together........
Although May was very helpful when we realised we had ordered some items that didn't necessarily work together the wrong drawer was sent. It was rectified quickly but I have since emailed a question and not had a response.
I bought TSP650 printer back in February 2020 for my uber eats portal. There are problem with the Bluetooth connectivity. Despite many call there are no help from the customer service team apart from cut off the line and refer to Start support team. Terrible service , Never buy from you again.
Roalt was very attentive to our needs and really worked hard to find a solution that matched. I was pleasantly surprised by his willingness to spend time researching various possibilities without taking payment for his services. Storekit seem to excel in presenting clearly the real costs and potential pitfalls in rolling out an EPOS solution.
Superb service and super quick
I recommend you to everyone. Best printer and very fast . Thank you
Love it
Ordered last Tuesday 9th June, still waiting for delivery!!!!!!!
Very efficient and easy to use.
good service as I was expected
Fantastic service very efficient next day delivery.
Easily will use again!
Received Eu Plug instead of UK with printer order. Would have been nice if they had described it more accurately
The website is easy to use and they have a great build your kit section. They also check that what your ordering works with your system. My till draw was damaged when it arrived, these things happen, but they have sent a replacement straight away.
Excellent service
Great product, fast delivery
Cheap and quick delivery
It’s take bit long to deliver
Thanks to Storekit for their advice on what printer I needed for my Uber device. Uber offered nothing in helping us obtain the printer but storekit did
StoreKit is rated 4.42 based on 321 reviews