StoreKit Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read StoreKit Reviews

hello@storekit.com

99-101 Regent St

Tell us how StoreKit made you happy
Came next day, well packaged.
Very good fast delivery, thank you
Decent price, hassle free delivery.
Still waiting for the product to arrive!
Said it was next business day, but it’s been 5 days since the order
I have purchased brand new item but it was faulty. I am still waiting for replace that.
Wrong item was sent. Meant we were without the correct item for 2 days. They have swapped quickly but was unhpful
I received the wrong printer model And want to return it and get a refund. Been trying to call you no one answers. Trying to have chat online and no reply. Left my number for call back and nothing. Can someone please contact me?!
Superb service from start to finish. The whole process was made seamless. Highly recommend.
Big thank to Jake and Tristan.
Provided a springboard to enable me to take orders for pick up and deliveries. Very happy with the hand holding throughout before launch and after. Thank you
Very clear listing of items and easy to checkout. Fast delivery.
Worst experience
Within five minutes of sending Alex a copy of the review I had posted here he responded. Too little too late.
Made several attempts to communicate with StoreKit. Alex said he'd call and then, when he didn't, said he had been too busy with inbound calls. 24 hours later still no contact. I emailed this morning and asked him to email the StoreKit recommendation. No reply. StoreKit have an app on their website that recommends a particular kit build based on the parameters you input. It doesn't work, which is why Alex apologised and said he'd call me...which he didn't. I asked him to email me...which he had six hours to send a short reply to...but didn't. If this is presales I shudder to think how bad after sales would be. There is so much competition in this marketplace I don't see how StoreKit can deliver so little and survive.
Very expensive just for key
I have never experienced such a ignorance team in my life.
Very knowledgeable and friendly bunch.
Super helpful - rather than being salesy they offer advice and let you make your own decision.
If you cant delivery at time you mentioned dont write on product then. If i dont recieved my printer today i will cancel the order. Only do what you say, if u cant make it dont mention it. When its about taking payment you guys are so fast when it come to deliver "delayed, delayed, delayed" i cant take customer orders without printer, thanks for helping me to dont take orders.
All good. Prompt service.
Only one issue was told that I will be informed of the dispatch process but was not informed.
However it arrived next day! Very impressed
Wrong model of printer