Summer Garden Bldgs Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Summer Garden Bldgs

How would you rate Summer Garden Bldgs ?

Guest
"Very good customer service Fast reliable and polite delivery Good quality goods"
"I bought a metal shed from them last July - on the basis that their website says how strongly built it is. 7 months later, a 30 mph wind (and, despite what they have said, that is provably the strongest wind it endured) was enough to crumple it. They clearly have lots of claims like mine because they produced a standard response, with lots of detail as to why it wasn't their fault. I will now be going to court to get my money back. I can't speak for their wooden sheds but the metal shed we bought is terrible. They even said these sheds should be used in "exposed rural locations" - though it doesn't say that on their website, of course!"
Andy Gill
"I tried to order a garden bench through Amazon, but they failed to deliver. So I looked around and found Summer Garden Buildings in Norwich. They had a similar bench in stock, at a much better price (183 vs 110). The delivery service was excellent too."
Summer Garden Bldgs is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews