Summer Garden Bldgs Reviews

7PM
7PM

Tell us how Summer Garden Bldgs made you happy

Own Driver
"A great experience. Website was easy to use. Summerhouse was great value for money. Delivery was on time and the driver was very helpful. Recommended."
Are you Summer Garden Bldgs? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Summer Garden Bldgs receives. Reply Free
"If I could give minus stars I would . Absolutely shocking company to deal with and what you need to understand is that they are merely acting as agents for other companies they are buying from i.e the just take a commission and do very little else for it. This in itself is ok as long as you know ( which I didn't) but for you to place an order with SGB and then get an invoice from company you've never heard from is ridiculous especially if the invoice bears no resemblance to your order . The phone operator ( probably the owner ) was rude and condescending when I threaten him with not paying for the delivered shed. When they then produced the right invoice I paid but deducted all my costs associated with the debacle and if they want the rest I will see them in court -AVOID AVOID AVOID"
"Purchased Gazebo 140 end of July 2018, complained of rust forming on joints of the metal work. Sales stated it could be expected, they were not helpful unless I sent a photo. I did not expect the framework to start going rusty after such a short time since purchase. Spent nearly £30 on items to rectify the problem. Would not recommend."
"Very good customer service Fast reliable and polite delivery Good quality goods"
"I bought a metal shed from them last July - on the basis that their website says how strongly built it is. 7 months later, a 30 mph wind (and, despite what they have said, that is provably the strongest wind it endured) was enough to crumple it. They clearly have lots of claims like mine because they produced a standard response, with lots of detail as to why it wasn't their fault. I will now be going to court to get my money back. I can't speak for their wooden sheds but the metal shed we bought is terrible. They even said these sheds should be used in "exposed rural locations" - though it doesn't say that on their website, of course!"
"I tried to order a garden bench through Amazon, but they failed to deliver. So I looked around and found Summer Garden Buildings in Norwich. They had a similar bench in stock, at a much better price (183 vs 110). The delivery service was excellent too."
Summer Garden Bldgs is rated 3.00 based on 6 reviews