Switcher.ie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Switcher.ie
Read Switcher.ie Reviews

About Switcher.ie:

Switcher.ie is a leading Irish price comparison website for electricity, gas, broadband, TV, home phone and SIM-only mobile plans.

Our service is impartial and free. We help you to easily compare and switch to the best deals, so you can lower your household bills across a wide range of products and services like gas and electricity, broadband, TV, home phone, and SIM-only mobile plans.

Switcher.ie is accredited by the Commission for Energy Regulation. This means Switcher.ie is an independent, impartial and correct source of information for consumers to use when searching for accurate comparisons of Irish energy suppliers.

Visit Switcher.ie to get exclusive deals and money-saving tips on energy, broadband, TV, and mobile phones from Ireland’s leading price comparison website.

customerservice@switcher.ie

Switcher.ie, Suite B02, Fitzwilliam House

Tell us how Switcher.ie made you happy
Very easy to deal with. Quick and efficient.
Very quick and easy
I switched my electricity supplier through Switcher and it couldn’t have been more simple. I’m looking forward to seeing how much I save and I will definitely be checking out Switcher again when my contracts up 👍
Made switching accounts very easy and will use again
Delighted with switcher you gave me the chance to switch
as easy as a, b, c!
Every year now when my utility contracts come up for renewal I see what value is 'out there'. Switcher.ie is a very useful and helpful tool in assisting with the process. It is as if they are looking out for you making sure you have accurate information so as to make an informed decision.
Have used switcher.ie several times to change my electricity provider and it couldn't be easier. The simplest way ever to save money.
simple & easy to switch - no fuss and cheaper energy bill --
It is already two times when we used Switcher to change the electricity provider. It was very simple and smooth to use every time. Their website is quite easy to navigate and find a deal matching your circumstances.
All the information in one place, easy to use and easy to switch. Highly recommend!
Quick and easy to use
I found it most helpful in allowing me to see the different suppliers and what I could save
Extremely easy to use and hassle free. Made changing energy suppliers so easy and best of all saved me a lot of money. I highly recommend Switcher.ie.
Easy to use, efficient, trustworthy and seamless switch-overs.
The service is good but you should try to get more discount from the wendors
Jestem zadowolona ponieważ dzięki wam dokonałam dobrego wyboru.
Thought the savings were way overstated and found out only when I saw actual new bills
Good Impartial service
This is funny, First, the switching over to new ,money saving energy suppliers to, ie Energia was carried out efficiently by you guys. Thankyou A week later Energia announced that their prices are to rise, Please send the €50 gift card Regards leonard Croxton
Switcher.ie is rated 4.74 based on 1,066 reviews