Switcher.ie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Switcher.ie
Read Switcher.ie Reviews

About Switcher.ie:

Switcher.ie is a leading Irish price comparison website for electricity, gas, broadband, TV, home phone and SIM-only mobile plans.

Our service is impartial and free. We help you to easily compare and switch to the best deals, so you can lower your household bills across a wide range of products and services like gas and electricity, broadband, TV, home phone, and SIM-only mobile plans.

Switcher.ie is accredited by the Commission for Energy Regulation. This means Switcher.ie is an independent, impartial and correct source of information for consumers to use when searching for accurate comparisons of Irish energy suppliers.

Visit Switcher.ie to get exclusive deals and money-saving tips on energy, broadband, TV, and mobile phones from Ireland’s leading price comparison website.

customerservice@switcher.ie

Switcher.ie, Suite B02, Fitzwilliam House

Tell us how Switcher.ie made you happy
easy to use. quick and fast response!
Verry good
(Broadband) - Posted 1 year ago
So easy we'll worth using switcher
(Broadband) - Posted 1 year ago
Switcher is very easy to use with polite well informed staff. I used them to switch from Virgin Media to Vodafone saving 20 euro p/m and all up and running within a week. Good service.
(Broadband) - Posted 1 year ago
Makes it very easy to switch phone providers
(Broadband) - Posted 1 year ago
I recently felt hard done by my broadband provider and heard about switcher.ie from a friend of mine ten minutes later had a great deal in place .So easy to do delighted with this great service
(Broadband) - Posted 1 year ago
Every good and excited with the deals
(Broadband) - Posted 1 year ago
Switcher provided a review of the different providers and the price they had to offer and made the transition seamless
Very convenient way of comparing rates
(Broadband) - Posted 1 year ago
Great comparison website. I always use it when I’m out of contract with broadband or electricity supplier.
(Broadband) - Posted 1 year ago
The ease and convenience of switching my electricity provider was outrageously good. I was shown the best deals out there and all I needed was my MPRN and a meter reading to switch. 10 / 10 would recommend to everybody.
(Broadband) - Posted 1 year ago
Found all the information in one place really easy to follow.
(Broadband) - Posted 1 year ago
Very good and fast internet.
Excellent service.
Made moving suppliers so easy.
(Broadband) - Posted 1 year ago
Great service, saved more than going directly through provider
(Broadband) - Posted 1 year ago
It is easy way to switching.
Very convenient method
(Broadband) - Posted 1 year ago
Switcher.ie helped me a lot to understand the difference between the broadband services offered in Dublin. That's how I got the best deal. Thanks!
(Broadband) - Posted 1 year ago
Had a tough time just to deal with the service providers to discontinue service. But with switcher, it was just a few minutes since I got a call from the new SP and made signed a new deal. Automatically my previous SP got discontinued. brilliant!! Exactly what is mentioned on the TIN.
Fast and useful website!