Switcher.ie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Switcher.ie
Read Switcher.ie Reviews

About Switcher.ie:

Switcher.ie is a leading Irish price comparison website for electricity, gas, broadband, TV, home phone and SIM-only mobile plans.

Our service is impartial and free. We help you to easily compare and switch to the best deals, so you can lower your household bills across a wide range of products and services like gas and electricity, broadband, TV, home phone, and SIM-only mobile plans.

Switcher.ie is accredited by the Commission for Energy Regulation. This means Switcher.ie is an independent, impartial and correct source of information for consumers to use when searching for accurate comparisons of Irish energy suppliers.

Visit Switcher.ie to get exclusive deals and money-saving tips on energy, broadband, TV, and mobile phones from Ireland’s leading price comparison website.

customerservice@switcher.ie

Switcher.ie, Suite B02, Fitzwilliam House

Tell us how Switcher.ie made you happy
simple straightforward method, so far so good with new supplier..😀
No thanks!
Switcher was a very easy company to deal with. 5 Star service.
Using Switcher.ie made changing energy suppliers alot easier! Thank you!
Rebecca was a great help following through with helping me and contacting my suppliers. Couldn't reccomend switcher enough
Very easy to switch as the provider who I wanted to switch to phone me at a time that suited me and my broadband was set up with no hassle .
(Broadband) - Posted 1 year ago
Yes I did agree to switch broadband suppliers & the new company came back to me with a reasonable deal, which I accepted & signed up for. But by the end of two weeks the company didn't send me their router so I cancelled. This was no fault of switchers. As it happens I recently signed a much better deal with my existing supplier.
(Broadband) - Posted 1 year ago
Where do I start. to be fair not really s review of Switcher who were fine but OMG the Vodafone install was terrible....the Installer drilled a hole in electricity wires causing an outage, there followed a visit from there health and safety person and his boss. They left and my PC was not connected to broadband, I had to get them back, arrived at midday, left at 6.45, at that my printer did not recognize the new modem. Transpired I had to shut off the firewall settings on the modem to allow the printer be recognised....worse than dial up in the 90’s. I then had to wait for an electrician to come and repair the damage then wait a few more days for another guy to come to open up the hole and repair the plaster, a hole of about 20 inches by 5 inches...ridiculous. I had to sand it down and now have to paint that wall and you guessed it the full room needs to be done as a result if there mess. If only I listened to the people who told me to not go with Vodafone. Photo’s available.
(Broadband) - Posted 1 year ago
The customer service are great. When I contacted switcher regarding to a boardband plan, the original company did not support my area. And Switcher contact me straight away to advise me another company that does cover my area.
(Broadband) - Posted 1 year ago
Good place to educate yourself about the pros and cons of changing suppliers of services. I had been just continuing for years with a poor broadband server hoping they would return my speeds to what they once were. But then the speeds dropped below what would be considered acceptable and provoked me into action. I should have switched much earlier.
(Broadband) - Posted 1 year ago
Excellent service. I would recommend for everyone to try once won't cost you a penny, instead save few pounds.
(Broadband) - Posted 1 year ago
Overall very straightforward to switch using switcher.ie. I chose to use the switcher website as iberdrola had issues with the security cert and I could trust the switcher website. Maybe no need for advertisement emails afterwards!
(Energy) - Posted 1 year ago
It was very easy to do the switch as I thought it would be a long drawn out process.
Easy & accurate money saving
(Energy) - Posted 1 year ago
I was surprised at how quickly I was transferred to my new supplier.
(Energy) - Posted 1 year ago
i have used switcher.ie for myself and my mother in the last few years to switch by energy provider - I have always make a significant savings and found the process with easy and straightforward
(Energy) - Posted 1 year ago
Excellent site very user friendly. Have recommended it to my family and friends.
excellent service
(Energy) - Posted 1 year ago
I found Switcher.ie great as it does all the work for you in finding the best prices for energy, broadband etc. The switch over was very easy.
(Energy) - Posted 1 year ago
I used Switcher.ie to get a new deal on my gas and electricity. I found the whole process extremely easy and the staff at Switcher.ie very helpful and knowledgeable when I had queries. I ended up with a very significant saving on my energy bills. Thanks, Switcher.ie - I will be back next year!
Switcher.ie is rated 4.74 based on 1,066 reviews