Switcher.ie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Switcher.ie
Read Switcher.ie Reviews

About Switcher.ie:

Switcher.ie is a leading Irish price comparison website for electricity, gas, broadband, TV, home phone and SIM-only mobile plans.

Our service is impartial and free. We help you to easily compare and switch to the best deals, so you can lower your household bills across a wide range of products and services like gas and electricity, broadband, TV, home phone, and SIM-only mobile plans.

Switcher.ie is accredited by the Commission for Energy Regulation. This means Switcher.ie is an independent, impartial and correct source of information for consumers to use when searching for accurate comparisons of Irish energy suppliers.

Visit Switcher.ie to get exclusive deals and money-saving tips on energy, broadband, TV, and mobile phones from Ireland’s leading price comparison website.

customerservice@switcher.ie

Switcher.ie, Suite B02, Fitzwilliam House

Tell us how Switcher.ie made you happy
Excellent straight forward service, where everything is there in front of you. I would use again when other contracts are coming up. It might be a good idea to email reminder to customers just shy of renewal date to help switch again.
(Broadband) - Posted 1 year ago
it was exceptionally easy to change to a greener energy provider, even for someone like me who is not that technology savy, I particularly liked the fact that I was also able to change the bank out of which direct debit is deducted at the same time without having to contact the bank
Easy, straightforward and hassle free, would definitely recommend this.
so easy to switch which was great for us
It was so simple to change. Done in just a few minutes. I would highly recommend using Switcher.
I found it very easy and helpful and very good service
Using Switcher simplified the process of comparing prices, giving clear comparison, like for like.
Great exclusive rates when switching electricity and gas suppliers. Fast and easy process. Recommended!
No problems
Great help on price comparison easy way to save some money !
Fantastic service. Have used it for last few years. Get the best deals going. The easiest way to save money
Great site, it has all the work done and it's very easy to switch.
The service was prompt and efficient, I had little involvement once I supplied the Required information and I was advised of cool off period too. No complaints so far!
I changed my esb supplier via switcher.ie and I found it a brilliant idea because it gave me the cheapest rate and it will save me money great services.
Easy to use, clear to understand, fast and efficient. The easiest way to save money in Ireland. If a technophobe like me can do it, anyone can.
Switcher.ie is a great help in choosing the best deals for you. Makes it all so easy to do.
Switcher gave me all the information and direction I needed to make a very easy change to better value electricity provider. I might not have found it as simple to do without help.
It was a quick and simple process to switch both gas and electricity supplier online. I had no further requirement after completing the online switch but was kept informed by email at every stage afterwards.
Switching was easy but Electric Ireland is very vague as to when the change will take place.
Switcher are THEE BEST..............
Switcher.ie is rated 4.73 based on 1,015 reviews