Tagvenue Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tagvenue
2 - 3 Hours
Read Tagvenue Reviews

About Tagvenue:

Tagvenue is the fastest and most convenient way to get amazing deals on all your venue hire needs. From conference rooms to birthday party venues we've got you covered!

Tell us how Tagvenue made you happy
Tagvenue 5 star review on 13th April 2017
Tagvenue 4 star review on 6th March 2020
Tagvenue was easy to navigate, up to date, and easy to submit Enquiries via the platform to the venue
Easy to use and found my venue!
The hospitality showed from the host was amazing, made us feel very welcome allowing us to produce great content. And the studio is as shown on the pictures, a very professional set up. Highly recommended
Very efficient correspondence and very helpful guidance when planning events.
Really helpful website and easy to navigate. Such a large variety of venues and can look through them quickly and filter easily- thank you!
An excellence space in a central location. Just as it looks on the photos and the staff were super helpful.
Great system for comparing and contacting venues. I managed to arrange exactly what I wanted within a day.
Easy to use and received a prompt response. Thanks!
Fantastic space and super friendly and helpful people! Highly recommend!
Brilliant website. Perfect for what I needed. Very helpful and would use again
Tagvenue : easy to use , answer with 24 hours Some affordable venues dotted all over User friendly platform Travel Café staff were helpful Room perfect for my video call There few customers in the shop but once you close the room door and put the blinder down ; you are in peace Great experience! I go back again
The site was easy to use and we found a venue perfect for us
This was an excellent platform to search for venues, communicate with various hotels and also receive reminders about status of enquiries to hotels.
So simple to find the best venue for your event - direct contact with venue from the get go!
Was an amazing space, even better than the pictures! The host was accommodating and had a nice aura :) They helped us with parking too
I’ve nothing but praise for Tag Venue. I’ve now used them twice (albeit for the same event as the first was a COVID cancellation) and each time the person l dealt with Maggie and then Chloe has been fantastically helpful and efficient. They fielded all my enquiries with quick replies each time and nothing has appeared too much trouble.
Lovely space and Simon was very accommodating and communicated very well
My business unit attended the Crowne Plaza as part of a team building day. We found the staff and facilities to be of top quality which allowed us to focus on our activities with all required support and assistance offered from the venue. Very appreciated.
Tagvenue made my event planning so much easier. It's like Airbnb for function hire. I would definitely recommend.
Great venue and would highly recommend. It was my first time using a studio and Robbie was extremely helpful running us through everything and helping our photographer. Will definitely be coming back in the future.
Tagvenue is rated 4.73 based on 1,018 reviews