Tagvenue Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read Tagvenue Reviews

About Tagvenue:

Tagvenue is the fastest and most convenient way to get amazing deals on all your venue hire needs. From conference rooms to birthday party venues we've got you covered!

This made comparing and contacting venue spaces really easy and centralised!!
All went very smoothly, great communication, lovely meeting room. Thank you. :-)
Great way to manage all my enquires in one place, makes it easier to plan my next special event!
Great option for finding on demand meeting spaces.
Super helpful and customizable, tons of options, very responsive. Highly recommend!
Great site. Found the venue that suited my event. Only downside - emailing the venue admin was a bit clunky.
Quick, comprehensive and great customer service
Really good filters to help you find the perfect venue for you.
I had to fund rehearsal space for a choir at very short notice in Central London - no easy task. Tagvenue was a great resource with an easy to use website and we found a great space to rehearse in.
The room was large enough for one person. Thank you 🙏
Tagvenue helped look for my event space within minutes.
rasy way to find a studio photo
Brilliant platform, so easy to use. Will definitely use next time we're looking for a venue.
through tagvenue it was very convenient to find a good location for a group of 25 people.
Easy to book and a nice space! :)
Tagvenue is easy to search for the type of venue you're looking for, for us, it was a Rooftop bar in London. Provided lots of venues, with key information and the ability to contact them via the app. Seeing all the conversations you have open with the different venues. It would be good to filter out the ones you've declined and just have the ones you're still in conversation with though. Overall a great website to use!
First time having used Tagvenue and found through Google - massive selection of event choices. Comms are a bit hit and miss initially but got there eventually... highly recommend.
Really good platform - I was able to check out multiple venues and issue a brief of exactly what I was after and have each one respond to it, rather than having to get in touch with each venue directly every time, so it saved me a lot of time and effort. Plus you can chat with a representative from the venue directly, so you can always get your questions answered fairly quickly. I even booked to go and visit 3 venues through the platform! Would definitely recommend :-)
Great to see all the options available for booking a short notice client meet up.
I guess you guys are like Trivago but for event booking spaces, which I found helpful because it was easier than looking at a bunch of individual websites. It ended up working well because the first venue I contacted ended up being available for the date I wanted 🤣
Tagvenue is rated 4.7 based on 2,098 reviews