Tagvenue Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tagvenue
2 - 3 Hours
Read Tagvenue Reviews

About Tagvenue:

Tagvenue is the fastest and most convenient way to get amazing deals on all your venue hire needs. From conference rooms to birthday party venues we've got you covered!

Tell us how Tagvenue made you happy
Very fast and friendly responses, great location with excellent rates. Paul, who took care of us on the morning, was great and more than willing to look after us and help out where needed. Couldn't recommend more!
Hi Sophia,

TagVenue as a platform is great but the responses i received from the venues on the site were either very slow or in some cases, not replied to. It is a shame as i work in the industry myself and wonder if there is a way we can get the communication better between the buyers and the venues you have?
Great services
Tagvenue managed to find a suitable venue within my budget, excellent location within walking distance to underground station and restaurants.
The service is good and team members are always willing to give you a call to see if you need help looking for a venue. I don't like the fact that there's a limit on how many active enquiries you're allowed to have thougj
Very hospitable . Very welcoming . Would use again.
It was incredibly easy to find the venue right for us. The venues responded within days and tried to be as accomodating as possible, making the process quick and stress-free!
Good way to find a venue
I loved useing Tagvenue. Easy to use system that puts you in touch with the venues. And I managed to find one that really suited and turned out to be a spectacular event. I will use them again!
It was simple to use to find a venue of my liking. Also very easy to communicate with the venue manager and finalize the booking etc.

I’m definitely going to be relying on Tagvenue for my next events as well!!
We couldn't be more thrilled with the space or the ease with which we arranged to book it - thank you!
Excellent customer service from start of booking to end of meeting. Great location and meeting space!
Very straight forward process
The studio was a pleasure to work in
Absolutely brilliant platform when looking for a venue. I was looking for something quite specific and having all the options in one place was a great help. I would highly recommend the platform to others.
Great website to find a celebration venue. I wouldn't have even considered my venue as an option as it's so central. All venues were very responsive and helpful. Would definitely recommend it to my friends.
We were looking for a private dining room for a small group and I searched everywhere but the rooms were always too large for us and the minimum spend was too high for 10 of us. Tagvenue introduced us a private dining room which was exactly what we wanted. Booking the room went smoothly and the event was a success. It is 4 rather than 5 star only because the online platform for booking the venue and communicating with the venue was difficult to use and somewhat inefficient. Otherwise everything was good. Thank you!
Tagvenue 4 star review on 6th March 2020
amazing and efficient. really appreciated the help and support
User friendly, excellent listings