Tagvenue Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Tagvenue

About Tagvenue: Tagvenue is the fastest and most convenient way to get amazing deals on all your venue hire needs. From conference rooms to birthday party venues we've got you covered!

Tell us how Tagvenue made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
"Excellent venue, attentive staff Great night"
"Great venue, good connections and really helpful staff. Highly recommend!"
"I booked a 30th through tag venue in Sama Bankside for 19/07/19. They cancelled a week before saying that a company wanted to book the whole venue and they were cancelling all single bookings. At short notice I booked the folly for the same night. There were police at the door when we arrived not letting anyone in. I had to wait for 30 mins to get in and it completely ruined the surprise 30th I had organised for my girlfriend."
"Very good to find a venue and quite smooth."
"Fantastic throughout. The booking process was seamless, venue beautifully appointed with everything we could possibly need. Pricing wise, also very competitive. Great work Tag."
"Booked this venue for a 30th birthday BBQ party in the garden. Decor of the venue was lovely, a definite selling point for me. Months of careful planning went into this party and the managers were happy to cater to my food/cocktail requests with a price range that worked for us all. The big issue I had was with the sound. I was initially told we were permitted to play music in the garden, via the connection from the main restaurant inside the venue. However, in the week leading up to the event, I was told my music was NOT permitted to be played via the restaurant as guests during their Sunday roast service wouldn’t enjoy the same music being played at my party (Disco/house), so I requested for a seperate sound system to be setup for use in the garden. I had already paid £2500 for the bar/food spend at this point so to be faced with this issue just days before the event was extremely stressful. To ensure the sound was of high quality, I booked a professional sound company to urgently set up 2 x high-quality speakers for the party but was kindly reassured that one of the staff members would handle the sound on the day. Unfortunately on the day, we were given only one speaker, which we had to keep to low volume due to the ‘neighbours’ complaining. My party was from 4-8pm, not exactly unreasonable hours for music to be played. Nobody got to dance, my party didn’t end on a high and I left feeling pretty embarrassed with the need to apologise to my guests for the lack of power in the sound of the venue. This really put a downer on things for me which was such a shame as everything else was fantastic. I hope this is is an issue that the venue considers thoroughly with future events in the garden as it truly is a hidden gem."
"Great way to find a suitable venue in London by contacting several places at once. Easy and quick communication throughtout the process! I'll definitely use you again!"
"Easy to use and I found a great venue!"
"Nice place. Various stuff available. Only problem is the busy road but there’s a parking available"
"Quite easy to navigate around the site, profile pages are clear and include lots of information. i would recommend to others"
"The staff have always been very prompt and very helpful."
"Plenty of great venues to choose from. Easy to make contact and all responded really quickly. Would definitely recommend."
"Basically, this is booking.com for venues. I found the site really easy to use and compare all the available options."
"Great platform to help find cool conference venues!"
"It was a very simple and easy approach to finding a venue. I would definitely use the site again."
"A great resource for fining venues by area/ capacity and date. I recommend it!"
"Thank you Tagvenue for making our search for a Wedding Reception quick and painless. We used one of your recommended venues and it was an amazing day."
"Easy to find venues for your required dates."
"The process was simple, the venue was just what we wanted and very good value for money in London. Thanks Tagvenue"
Tagvenue is rated 4.73 based on 784 reviews