Tagvenue Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read Tagvenue Reviews

About Tagvenue:

Tagvenue is the fastest and most convenient way to get amazing deals on all your venue hire needs. From conference rooms to birthday party venues we've got you covered!

Easy does it!
Easy to use
Easy to navigate, and very useful to have all communications and related documents in one place
Great & easy… fast reply help me to find my venue in less than 24 hours👍👍👍
Very possitive experiance. Booking was easy and quick.
They make communication easier and straightforward.
Very clear website, huge choice, very good communication with the responsible people of the different places I got in touch with.
I have yet to have my event but everything so far has gone so smoothly with finding the right place The contact Steph was friendly and professional. I'm excited! Thank you.
We found a venue at short notice very easily, the organisations who responded were all helpful and willing to offer alternative ideas.
It was a good platform to search for corporate event venues and facilitate communication with event spaces.
It was fine until the venue decided to permanently close before my event. Now I am struggling to find an alternative.
Very helpful & quick response
Very useful and easy to use - made my job much easier.
TAGVENUE made it so easy for me to communicate with different venues I would have otherwise not been aware of! Thank you so much, I was able to book my event :)
Had an amazing experience at this venue for my son’s birthday party. Despite last minute bookings, the questions were responded immediately and everything was fully accomodated.
Yes everything is good so far but my event is in August so hopefully all goes well thanks again
Perfect place to find a venue. Easy to use and ppl are mostly very responsive!
Great filtering on the website and super responsive, really pleased
Nice studio
Great location and conference room space and the staff were on hand and available throughout the day and were so helpful. Thanks for such great service.
Tagvenue is rated 4.7 based on 2,802 reviews