Tagvenue Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read Tagvenue Reviews

About Tagvenue:

Tagvenue is the fastest and most convenient way to get amazing deals on all your venue hire needs. From conference rooms to birthday party venues we've got you covered!

Tell us how Tagvenue made you happy
Tagvenue 5 star review on 13th April 2017
Tagvenue 4 star review on 6th March 2020
Tamara and all the lovely staff at Hawksmoor Guildhall were just awesome . Friendly kind and welcoming . Nothing was too much trouble and the food did certainly not disappoint ! Our daughter Rosanna and her husband Matt family and friends just had the best time ever . Thank you so very much
Tagvenue has made my job of booking the company Christmas party a breeze
Most venues responded promptly and I was able to book a venue. Emailing directly to venues, after making contact would have been preferable to still going through Tagvenue.
I was looking to hire a photo studio in London and came across Tagvenue. I was amazed by the variety and quantity of studios available, and the clarity of information about each one. I found one I liked and the whole booking process was very easy.
Great communication and assistance, affordable
Helpful way to book a venue for a party
Brilliant event finder service ! Has saved me hours of time trying to find a suitable venue. Will be using again for all events ;) big thank you 🙏
Great service. Very easy to check which venues are available for the size of your event. This is very convenient and makes the process so much easier. Thanks Tagvenue for providing this great service!
Thanks for the seamless experience!
Found a venue within 24 hours after struggling before.
Fantastic service, easy to use and your able to filter for exactly what you need, and then puts you in contact with the venue. I cannot recommend this strongly enough. An absolute must for anyone looking to book venued
Easy way to search for Venues in Singapore. I am from Australia nut it feels like i am in Singapore when I inquired .
One stop for all info on venues … easy to search
Excellent service. Helpful advice. I got the studio I wanted and it was all booked really fast. Will use again
Great experience
I have messaged hannah and toby regarding on a full refund due to personal issues, that I cannot continue the event. I have waited over a month for a full refund, yet hannah has blocked me on whatsapp and did not bother to even communicate with me, which is very weird and unprofessional. On TAGVENUE policy it clearly says 'Guests may cancel their Booking until 30 days before the event start time and will receive a full refund (including all Fees) of their Booking Price.' I have cancelled this event over a month ago, and yet they still don't bother to refund you back. First meeting with toby and communicating with hannah they were so friendly at first, but when it comes to refunding guests back they seem to legit ignore you and just want to keep your money. So I will not be recommending this place whatsoever, in terms of how unprofessional these people are. I am STILL waiting for my full refund, which I don't quite understand why it would take over a month for this.
We used Tagvenue to find a venue for our "Return to the Office" team meeting and the process was very easy and we found an exceptional venue.
Really happy with the process. Professional and friendly treatment.
Everything as expected. Super convenient and comfortable!
Quick, friendly, nice photoshoots of the places and a really good experience
Tagvenue is rated 4.72 based on 1,192 reviews