Tap Warehouse Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tap Warehouse

Unit 7 Station Approach, Bournemouth United Kingdom

Tell us how Tap Warehouse made you happy
I wish I could leave 0 star! The service is simply disgraceful!! They take your money and good luck on delivery.

They firstly said that the item was in stock and they have check with their supplier (lie lie lie!) then they apologize that delivery might be a little delayed, then suddenly the item is not available anymore (??!!) and here I am, I still don't have my sink while they definitely have my money!!!
AVOID!
Tap Warehouse also know as Beyond Retail Ltd took my order for products they didn't have and then they tried to source them which inevitably led to unacceptably long delivery delays.
Their strategy was to string me along with promises of 4 to 6 more days etc etc
The reality is that they knew when they took my order (and my money) that the delivery date that they glibly promise is unachievable.
Sound familiar? My experience is replicated in a depressing number of other reviews.
Absolutely awful company to deal with, ordered 2 taps for my kitchen and utility both sets turned up with parts missing, sent back and ordered another 2 sets, I thought I’d give the company another chance, when fitted 1 set dribbled water when turned off and the other had no resistance in the swivel, I decided to send back the one with the dribble as it was annoying, this is after they got me to take apart the tap and soak in vinegar ect!
Well it took about 3 weeks for them to pick up, I was told they would have to get in touch with the manufacturer to see if I was entitled to a refund as it was fitted even though tap was faulty Before they can pick up.
It’s now been about 3 weeks after they picked up and still no refund they even kept the £5 delivery charge for the original order.
After several emails asking for my refund they have stopped responding to me. I’m now informing Barclay card to claim my money back through them.
DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY WORST COMPANY I HAVE DEALT WITH. If things go wrong you’ll waste hours trying to exchange or refund.
Complete and utter rip off. We ordered the Butler and Rose double bowl belfast sink for £199.00 because it had good reviews on their website. What was delivered was a RAK sink which I could have bought for £70.00 cheaper. Butler and Rose is just a fancy designer name this company has dreamt up to fleece customers by giving the appearance they are offering a more premium unique brand.

The didn't even hide the fact it was a RAK sink. It came in a RAK box with RAK on the delivery paperwork. You thought they might have stuck a 'Butler and Rose' sticker on it to try and mask the deceit.

This is nothing short of a scam and I will be following this up with trading standards and BBC Watchdog.

Buyer beware as I wouldn't be surprised if they are pulling this stunt on other products on their site.
Tap Warehouse is rated 2.00 based on 22 reviews