Tape Jungle Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Tape Jungle

Tell us how Tape Jungle made you happy

Under an hour
"We ordered custom printed tape for our business, but unfortunately the print rubs right off, making the tape look cheap. When I inquired, the company simply said there is nothing they can do about it. I won't be ordering from them again."
"I love the great price on ATG tape, and FREE shipping! Customer service is excellent. I recommend Tape Jungle all the time."
"Box had big rip in it"
"Tape is perfect for my pink tape runner and the service is excellent. I'll definitely order from Tape Jungle again!"
"Very friendly and helpful personel. I made a mistake during checkout and they took care of it for me. Thank you Tape Jungle personel."
"Tape Jungle is my go to for most of my adhesive needs. They are prompt in shipping and easy to work with if anything is amiss. I highly recommend using Tape Jungle for your home or business!"
"Easy transaction and fast delivery."
"Easy to order, quick delivery. Very pleased!!"
"Was amazed at how quickly my order arrived."
"Love the price and quality is good"
"Can’t beat the price! Quality and shipment are amazing too! Thank you so much Tape Jungle!"
"Fast shipping!!"
"Easy to order from your website. Speedy delivery. Got exactly what I needed."
"This double-backed tape that goes in a dispenser is one of the coolest inventions ever! It took a little figuring to make sure I got the correct type of roll, but at least it was available and easy to purchase. This is a great company to deal with, and I will definitely use them again. Thanks!"
"Very fast shipping. Thanks!"
"Online chat was very helpful and was easy to order. Look forward to seeing the product."
"Great experience, would definitely buy from them again."
"Great service and quick! Love the price for replacement scrapbook tape for the Scotch Glider ($2/roll at Tape Jungle vs. $5/roll at your local craft store). You get a volume reduction, so me an friends purchase together."
"As always, speedy service. Thanks!"
"extremely fast free shipping. great prices"
Tape Jungle is rated 4.71 based on 362 reviews