Tape Jungle Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Tape Jungle

How would you rate Tape Jungle ?

"what was ordered and a timely delivery"
"I ordered 6 rolls of 1/2 inch gaffers tape, the tape was priced well, the shipping was relatively reasonable and it arrived quickly. I’m please with the purchase."
"Just what i was looking for! I will being using this a lot when i see Twenty One Pilots next week :)"
"The gaff tape we purchased doesn't stick very well."
"Got the product that I ordered in good condition. Took 10 days to get here. Good prices and selection if you can wait a couple of weeks."
"Order arrived in a timely manor and was exactly what I ordered."
"I ordered a case of 3" blue tape all was there but, The 12th roll of tape was two 1.5" rolls. This is not what I ordered. I got shorted one 3" roll for two 1.5" rolls of tape."
Hi Rahsaan

We're very sorry to hear that. It's certainly not intentional. We'll ship you and another 3" roll and you can keep the two 1.5" rolls free of charge.

Please let us know if you have any questions or if there's anything we can do to help.

Thanks!

TapeJungle Support
"This was my first time ordering from Tape Jungle. I was looking for a hard to find item (UHMW Tape). Most companies sell it in short lengths for the same price that I paid for 36 yards. TJ had a variety withes and sizes. It shipped and arrived in pretty good time. I'd recommend Tape Jungle."
"I ordered the wrong size. They were very nice and letted me know that it is easy to return and get the correct size. My mom and sister ordered some too. I have used theres and we all love it. Thank you, Debbie McClellan"
"It was easy to find what I was looking for and my order was shipped fast."
"Fast shipping, great product!"
"my order came quickly. The cost was reasonable. The product was satisfactory."
Hi Stephanie

Thank you for your order and your review but did you mean to leave a 1 star rating? If there is an issue with your experience we're happy to help but it seems the rating may have been a mistake.

Let us know how we can help.

TapeJungle Support
"Great product and great service"
"VERY SATISFIED WITH THE PRODUCT AND THE SERVICE"
"Kind of thought it would be wider.. looks good though."
"I am new to ATG and found this company on recommendation of a crafter site online. Very good product, fast shipping and packaged individually. I will definitely order again and appreciate the free shipping!"
"Received order in the speed of light. That’s awesome customer service."
"very fast shiping great price and it works excellent thanks we will be getting a lot more from you"
"Every item I have purchased has been exactly what I've needed and of very good quality. Delivery & freight charges have been exceptional. A lot of the web vendors I use will give really low pricing and mark up the freight to the point I can purchase locally for less. I'll continue to purchase from Tape Jungle."
"Unbelievable price. Wish I had discovered Tape Jungle years ago! I received my order way before expected. I will highly recommend Tape Jungle to everyone I know. Can't go wrong with this company!"
Tape Jungle is rated 4.67 based on 199 reviews