Tape Jungle Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Tape Jungle

Tell us how Tape Jungle made you happy

Under an hour
"This was a repeat order. I’ve used this tape for at least a few years now in my card making & love it."
"The double sided tape works great!"
"quick responce to questions, and they had the answers on the tip of there tongue."
"Good products combined with good prices and fast shipping."
"I ORDERED THE AVERY DENISON 1" BLUE REFLECTIVE STRIPPING FILM, WAS NOT AT ALL IMPRESSED WITH THIS, NOT SURE IF I GOT AN OUTDATED ROLL OR WHAT BUT THIS STUFF WOULD BREAK AS I WAS RELEASING THE PAPER BACKING, USED IT TO HIGHLIGHT AN EMERGENCY SQUAD STRIPE GRAPHICS, OF COURSE UP AGAINST DEADLINES SO IT HAD TO WORK, THIS ADDED AN EXTRA HALF DAY TO WHAT WOULD'VE BEEN A COUPLE HOUR JOB AND EXTRA SPLICING WHICH LOOKS BAD....HOPE YOU HAVE BETTER LUCK THAN ME, I ORDER AND USE ALOT OF AVERY DENISON THRU FELLERS AND NEVER HAD AN ISSUE."
"I ordered Gaffers tape for photography purposes. The price was lower than all other places I searched and the quality is great, and shipping was super fast! Thanks"
"Approved proof over a week ago order still says pending approval..."
Thank you for your feedback. The proof was approved 2 days ago, Feb 6, and the order was automatically confirmed for production. The confirmation page should detail the remaining time frame but it might take a day or two to update the order status on the website.

Rest assured, your order in on track and on schedule. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

Thanks

TapeJungle Support
"Excellent quick service. Good product and prices"
"I would recommend Tape Jungle to all my friends..the service was fast and affordable. I'm sure no one would ever be disappointed!"
"Awesome service!"
"easy ordering, correct and quick delivery!"
"great customer service, couldn't have asked for better"
"Very helpful and easy customer service!"
"great product, great shipping, fair price"
"The product is great and speedy delivery I will do return business"
"Super helpful staff. Needed to track downold order, and revise slightly. Process was smooth and painless. Highly recommend"
"This is only my second purchase of ATG tape. I had excellent customer service the last time I ordered when there were a couple of rolls with some cutting defects. Tape Jungle gladly took care of the situation and promptly. This is experience was easy - I knew exactly what I wanted and was able to locate it easily on the website. Shipping was prompt. I'll be back again."
"Tape is very good and winds great!"
"Very fast shipping even with the standard economy option."
"Tape Jungle customer support team was very helpful at walking me through my first custom order. Once I understood exactly what I was ordering, the process was very simple. Everything was timed exactly as expected and order arrived in perfect condition. Excellent job by Tape Jungle."
Tape Jungle is rated 4.70 based on 296 reviews