Tape Jungle Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Tape Jungle

How would you rate Tape Jungle ?

(optional)

"Very prompt service"
"It looks good on my blue and silver Trek mountain bike. I only get a chance to ride late at night and my LED headlightvand taillight don't shine to my left or right sides. I'm using it so cars can see me. It doesn't look "tacky" or cheap on the bike. It's keeping me safer and it looks fine. There is plenty of length as well. I'm going to put a blue stripe across the back window of my SUV. Police Lives Matter too! Good product"
"Got me my merchandise quickly"
"The gaffer tape is wrapped individually which comes in handy when storing. That which is not wrapped tend to stick to each other after awhile and takes some effort to separate them. Thank you for doing that. It makes my job easier. :)"
"We received the product in a timley order and are happy with the results"
"Ordering is easy. Tape is always here on time."
"Awesome job! Our sales team was looking to get our brand on our boxes. This was a great solution, and looks great."
"The website was easy to navigate, and I promptly received my order."
DeAngelo T
Verified Buyer
"I have no complaints. As warehouse coordinator of our company I needed to find a way to save money on the tape we were buying from amazon and Tape Jungle had that goldilocks deal that I was looking for. It's so easy to re-order the same thing with one click and I just love that. The quality of Tape is great and we have not had any issues with it. For the amount of tape you get for the price, you can't go wrong."
"I love the convenience, prices and the customer service. Fast delivery, great product. I am a card maker and I use the 1/4” size both regular and extra strength adhesive. I have been shopping with them for several years"
"Some of the custom tape we ordered was not printed correctly. The letters did not get filled in with color. very disappointed!"
"Good product, good service, good price, fast delivery."
Michelle D
Verified Buyer
"Requested standard shipping. Ordered on TU and delivered on F. Packaging was good. Product was exactly what was represented on site."
"Service was excellent. Will use tapes when need in a month or so. If all is easy to load and works great, I will definitely re order as needed."
"Awesome Service and Quality."
"I use this tape for my crafting and i received it quickly and it is a lot cheaper buying it from you than the craft store!"
"Tape Jungle handles all my orders quickly and correctly. I highly recommend them."
"Tape Jungle has always had fast reliable service. I would not use any other company. Thank you Alma"
Chris
"these guys are so fast, and so cheap... i come back to them time and time again for my tape"
"Having purchased from Tape Jungle many times, I can say that they provide the best service possible and are quite responsive to customer needs. You most likely won't do better somewhere else."
Tape Jungle is rated 4.72 based on 108 reviews