Tape Jungle Reviews

Read Tape Jungle Reviews

877-284-4781

hello@tapejungle.com

Tell us how Tape Jungle made you happy
I use my ATG tape dispenser daily making greeting cards for deployed military so they will have cards to send home to their loved ones. In the past I had purchased Scotch refills but they are expensive and they often miss feed and have to be cut and restarted. I love the Tape Jungle tape as it's more economical and great quality!
Excellent tape store, with free shipping on reflective tape.
Excellent tape and last for a very long time
Quick to ship. Great product!
Service and shipment was quick!
Love the tape we bought for our business. I puts our name out even in shipping and helps our visibility. Also It shows pride in our products. It is a very good idea. The tape is very good quality.
I've never received my order yet.
I was referred to tape jungle by a fellow crafter and so hasty. I LOVE their products and their pricing is amazing. Shipping is so fast as well
awesome tape
Great product
Quick shipping and great tape products. Excellent customer service and communication.
Very happy with the super fast shipping. The quality of the tape is excellent. I was given some rolls by a stamping friend and liked it so much I bought more when I needed to re-stock.
I keep ordering the ATG tape refills. It's excelent and a good value. Tape Jungle has great customer service!
Extremely fast shipping!
Delivery is swift, price is right, and always packaged well!
Your variety of tape, easy to use website and quick shipping mean I’ll be buying from you again.
This was my first order with Tape Jungle and not only was the price the most competitive I’ve found but it arrived much sooner than expected and in excellent condition.

They were also very mindful of the fact that such delicate items can easily be damaged during transit and impact the usage/quality in which they arrive so I am so thankful not a single roll was damaged in any way when I received them due to being very securely packaged.

I also have nothing poor to say regarding the actual product from the rolls I’ve used they are as good a quality as their significantly more expensive Scotch counterpart.
I have not gotten my tape yet so I can't do review sorry but I saw all stuff u carry and I like it
The pricing was right, name brand tape. My new go to places for gaff tape
I love getting tape for my ATG gun at Tape Jungle. The prices are amazing and I get enough to last me a few months at a time. Being home so much more this last year, I have been making more cards and appreciate getting my essential supplies at a good price!
Tape Jungle is rated 4.79 based on 746 reviews