Tape Jungle Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Tape Jungle

How would you rate Tape Jungle ?

"Had just the fabric tape I was looking for that was durable in higher temperatures. Am very pleased at their wide selection."
"I thought the roll of tape would 1.5 inches wide based on the picture."
"Ordered and received in 7 days...from Florida to Alberta Canada. Excited to try products as it is half the price of other brand named!"
"Tape came as described and delivery was fast."
"Fast shopper - as described"
"Wish you offered coupons😊"
"You guys were quick and reasonable price wise."
"My 5-star rating says it all."
"Came in super fast!!! Totally awesome!!"
"Quick delivery for a fairly priced product!"
"Love this tape....saves you a lot of money.....service is great...shipped fast.... Great company to deal with. .."
"Your service is very dependable and allways have what I need."
"Prompt service"
"The price is cheaper than other stores. The order process is a bit slow than I expected (3 days before my order was shipped) but that's fine because I am not in a rush."
"I ordered what I needed. Tape Jungle had it in stock and shipped it. I received it two days later, nuff said."
"Tape Jungle always fills my order quickly, accurately and at a good price. After several years as a Stage property manager, I have come to rely on Tape Jungle as my sole source for products. They never fail me....even on an emergency overnight order."
"Shipment was received in good order and very timely. This is my second time ordering. Will order again. Thank you"
"Ease of purchasing and the prices are great!"
"It's exactly what I needed and it arrived sooner than expected."
"Sorry, I thought I had already done this. I will order my tape from you whenever I need it. You are so prompt in sending the order and it arrives here in Maine in record time. I will also tell my card friends about you if they do not already know. Thanks for making this tape available and when you have a discount it is valued to be sure."
Tape Jungle is rated 4.72 based on 130 reviews