Tape Jungle Reviews

Read Tape Jungle Reviews

877-284-4781

hello@tapejungle.com

Tell us how Tape Jungle made you happy
As far as I know it is fine. I have not had to use it yet. The youtuber I watch seems to be happy with it so I am for now just going to trust her on it. Thank you.
It did not stick as well as other Tapes I have used.
Hi Pat- We are sorry to hear about your experience. Can you please let us know about your application? Perhaps there is another tape that works better or we can help you with a return? You can email us at support@tapejungle.com anytime. Thank you TapeJungle Support
the tape I bought was not what I thought it would be the rolls were smaller and the stickey part is very flimsey
Hi Michael I'm sorry the tape isn't what you were expecting. These ATG rolls are designed to fit inside an Adhesive Transfer Gun "ATG" so the shape and size are industry standard and universal. Were you trying to use these rolls by hand? If so, it could work with these rolls but it's not ideal. We can exchange them for a hand grade double-sided tape that will work much better. Please reach out to support@tapejungle.com and we'd be glad to help Thanks! TapeJungle Support
I was very disappointed in the packaging for my order. I ordered 144 rolls of tape and expected them to be in 6 boxes of 24 as in the past. I received 3 boxes of 24 and the other 72 were out of the boxes and crammed into the shipping box. Several rolls were warped, and hopefully they will still work in my pink dispenser. I am sure it was packaged this way to avoid using the next larger box for shipping. I am not sure I will order from Tape Jungle again.
I ORDERED THE AVERY DENISON 1" BLUE REFLECTIVE STRIPPING FILM, WAS NOT AT ALL IMPRESSED WITH THIS, NOT SURE IF I GOT AN OUTDATED ROLL OR WHAT BUT THIS STUFF WOULD BREAK AS I WAS RELEASING THE PAPER BACKING, USED IT TO HIGHLIGHT AN EMERGENCY SQUAD STRIPE GRAPHICS, OF COURSE UP AGAINST DEADLINES SO IT HAD TO WORK, THIS ADDED AN EXTRA HALF DAY TO WHAT WOULD'VE BEEN A COUPLE HOUR JOB AND EXTRA SPLICING WHICH LOOKS BAD....HOPE YOU HAVE BETTER LUCK THAN ME, I ORDER AND USE ALOT OF AVERY DENISON THRU FELLERS AND NEVER HAD AN ISSUE.
great price. but with exchange and shipping, it was too expensive for a second order. might be a great service in the USA but not getting it to Canada. Was hit with heavy import duties making the savings pointless.
I ordered a case of 3" blue tape all was there but, The 12th roll of tape was two 1.5" rolls. This is not what I ordered. I got shorted one 3" roll for two 1.5" rolls of tape.
Hi Rahsaan We're very sorry to hear that. It's certainly not intentional. We'll ship you and another 3" roll and you can keep the two 1.5" rolls free of charge. Please let us know if you have any questions or if there's anything we can do to help. Thanks! TapeJungle Support
I thought I was buying a standard roll of duct tape when I clicked on the picture at your website. What you sent was a roll of very thin duct tape, about I centimeter across. If I was supposed to select the width, that wasn't readily apparent at the website. I am going to buy my duct tape a brick and mortar store from now on, to make sure I get what I need.
Hi Ralph- We're sorry you're not happy with your purchase although our records show you changed the standard default from 2" (48mm) and ordered one 1/2" (12mm) roll for $2.77. If this was a mistake we are happy to exchange any used, undamaged roll or provide a full refund for the tape within 30 days of receipt for any reason. Please let us know how we can help. TapeJungle Support
Product was good, shipping was horrible, shipped in a priority bag, product was damaged by the post office. I can still use about 50% of it. I know the post office caused the damage, but there wouldnt be any if a box was used. Probably not going to order from again.
We didn't get what we were looking for. We need "book" tape. Black, easy to tear with your hands.
Some of the custom tape we ordered was not printed correctly. The letters did not get filled in with color. very disappointed!
We haven't received our tape yet, and your production time was not clearly outlined on your website when I was ordering, and now we won't be receiving our tape until weeks after we needed it.
When I received my package, I was missing nine rolls from my entire purchase. Also, four of my rolls were bent and unusable. It looks like whoever packed the tape they just dumped everything in the box. It was all loose.
Great price, but it tears lengthwise when you try to peel the roll, so the man hours wasted messing around with cheap tape make it an expensive option overall. Not to mention the crappy morale on the shop floor because of the poor performance of this product. Will certainly not purchase again.
Hi Pam, you should definitely expect better results and we're sorry for any inconvenience. Please reach out to us at support@tapejungle.com and we will do what we can to address the issue to determine if perhaps there was a bad lot or a different painter's/masking tape would be a better fit. TapeJungle Support
The tape is not as strong as the original graffers tape.
Tape Jungle is rated 4.81 based on 862 reviews