Tape Jungle Reviews

Read Tape Jungle Reviews

877-284-4781

hello@tapejungle.com

Tell us how Tape Jungle made you happy
Their customer service is excellent!
Fast shipping. Great Price!! Free shipping these days is greatly appreciated!!
Ordered refill for my ATG- I will be cardmaking with family during spring break, so I need to get all of my supplies ready. I am very pleased with the easy ordering process and prompt delivery. Thank you Tape Jungle, Stamp Camp here I come!
Very fast service and a great product. Will reorder again. This is my third order and I’ve only had one roll that I just couldn’t get to work, but I think that was user error on my part!
Items received quickly. Good quality. Site easy to navigate and excellent follow-up of my order. Very pleased with company. Will purchase again with them.
Always easy to order, reorder and arrives fast!
I always have the best experience ordering from you guys! Your customer service team members have always been so helpful and friendly. Thank you!!
I use my ATG tape dispenser daily making greeting cards for deployed military so they will have cards to send home to their loved ones. In the past I had purchased Scotch refills but they are expensive and they often miss feed and have to be cut and restarted. I love the Tape Jungle tape as it's more economical and great quality!
Excellent tape store, with free shipping on reflective tape.
Excellent tape and last for a very long time
Quick to ship. Great product!
Service and shipment was quick!
Love the tape we bought for our business. I puts our name out even in shipping and helps our visibility. Also It shows pride in our products. It is a very good idea. The tape is very good quality.
I was referred to tape jungle by a fellow crafter and so hasty. I LOVE their products and their pricing is amazing. Shipping is so fast as well
awesome tape
Great product 👌🏽
Quick shipping and great tape products. Excellent customer service and communication.
Very happy with the super fast shipping. The quality of the tape is excellent. I was given some rolls by a stamping friend and liked it so much I bought more when I needed to re-stock.
I keep ordering the ATG tape refills. It's excelent and a good value. Tape Jungle has great customer service!
Extremely fast shipping!