The Black Bow Jewelry Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Black Bow Jewelry Co.
Email, Live Chat
Read The Black Bow Jewelry Co. Reviews

About The Black Bow Jewelry Co.:

Honest, Meaningful and Beautiful Jewelry
We’re a family run business and we’ve always felt that it’s important to treat customers like family. We’ve been selling jewelry for over 10 years right here in Medina, Ohio, USA and that has taught us how important is it to be honest, respectful and sell meaningful, beautiful jewelry.

866-620-2638

The Black Bow Jewelry Co. 5 star review on 24th August 2020
Julian K Castro-Graham
The Black Bow Jewelry Co. 5 star review on 13th August 2020
Shermona Joseph
I’ll admit I was hesitant to order because I was not familiar with The Black Bow Jewelry Co., however the ease of purchase, wonderful service, and quality of product has set the bar for my expectations in purchasing jewelry. I certainly expect to make purchases again in the future!
Very satisfied with my purchase!
Such a professional team. I was advised that my order would take a few days to ship, I was not happy because I needed it by my husband's birthday. They reminded me that it was a custom order and that it would probably not make it for his birthday. There was nothing I could do. The team at The black bow had my order at my door on his birthday!! Amazing! I don't know how that came to happen but It was the best service and piece if jewelry! Thank you so much!!
Victoria
Great service, great prices, fast shipping will definitely use again
The product was exactly what I needed, but the customer service was amazing. The item I ordered was listed on backorder and the company personally emailed me to be sure I knew it would be a delayed shipment. Very much above and beyond the expected level of service.
Thanks for the fast shipping and beautiful packaging.
Beautiful
Exactly how they looked on line.
Thank you.
I'm in love my necklace! It sparkles, it's delicate, and it's absolutely perfect! Before my purchase I was not familiar with this company. I needed a specific length box chain that seemed to be sold out or not even carried at every stote I went to. So I did a quick Google search and found The Black Bow Jewelry Co, and I'm so happy I did. Quality jewelry and a very large collection,The Black Bow Jewelry Co. will be my go-to shop for all my future fine jewelry needs, Thank you so much.
The product in quality and the box it comes in, is just perfect. Good communication and easy process to return items when needed.
Although the necklace I ordered was damaged the customer service was excellent. Quick with the return tag and quicker with issuing my credit. Will definitely revisit site to do some more shopping. Again great job.
I was throughly impressed with the quality of the bracelet I purchased and how promptly it was delivered. I will definitely buy from Black Bow Jewelry Co. again !!
The white gold chain is exactly as expected: beautiful and well made. The packaging is amazing and it arrived in 3 business days. Very happy with this purchase. Thank you
I'm pleased with the ring. I was not pleased with the packaging, which was a bit over the top, and not all recyclable materials. Would have appreciated a simpler box (or no box!) made of plain easily-recycled paper/cardboard instead of the glossy-coated material used.
I love the chain l ordered!!!It is very nice!!! Thank you again Sandra Graham
I was disappointed because I believe the penguin charm that I bought was for a Pandora bracelet and it did not fit it was beautiful and we modified it so I can’t return it when I try to put it on my bracelet the round part connected to the charm broke
Great Quality
Love what I purchased as a gift for someone. The charm came out beautiful. Great value I must say!! Will be shopping again from here in the future!
We were impressed with the service and the product. Arrived on time. Item as described but just wasnt th look I was looking for. I will definitely remain a custom for future needs.
She loved it. I did good thanks
Love my purchase unfortunately while putting them on I dropped the second on down the drain
The Black Bow Jewelry Co. is rated 4.89 based on 572 reviews