The Black Bow Jewelry Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Black Bow Jewelry Co.
Email, Live Chat
Read The Black Bow Jewelry Co. Reviews

About The Black Bow Jewelry Co.:

Honest, Meaningful and Beautiful Jewelry
We’re a family run business and we’ve always felt that it’s important to treat customers like family. We’ve been selling jewelry for over 10 years right here in Medina, Ohio, USA and that has taught us how important is it to be honest, respectful and sell meaningful, beautiful jewelry.

866-620-2638

The Black Bow Jewelry Co. 5 star review on 24th August 2020
Julian K Castro-Graham
The Black Bow Jewelry Co. 5 star review on 13th August 2020
Shermona Joseph
I brought this for my grandson and he absolutely loves it!
Excellent product. Great transaction.
Everything went well with my purchase. Shipping/delivery was quicker than I expected. My husband loves his watch. I am very satisfied with Black Bow's online service.
The item was just as described and arrived sooner than expected- a great experience. It was my first time shopping at Black Bow Jewelry Co. and it was a great experience!
Good customer service. My item was made to order, so they called to let me know my items may not arrive before Christmas unless a upgraded my shipping choice for $25. I appreciated the heads up & paid for the guarantee. However, the very next day they started a promo for $15 guaranteed Christmas shipping. I wish they had offered me that deal or just refunded the extra $10 I paid hours before. The items arrived well before Christmas so I don’t even know if the upgrade was necessary. But I’m glad the gifts made it in time.
The pendent arrived timely and it was beautifully boxed. The pendent itself was of good quality and the perfect size. I would purchase from again.
I found your website searching for the perfect sizes earrings for my daughter! Not only did you have them, they were shipped and delivered on time and packaged so elegantly. Thank you for making her gift special!
The gold pendant is a work of art and a fine representation of our favorites, the hummingbirds. It is nicely weighted to hang well on a good chain. We are especially happy with the Black Bow customer service: attentive, professional, friendly. We highly recommend this excellent company.
Exceptional! I placed my order on Dec 22, it was shipped out same day, and delivered on the 28th! I had zero expectations for a quick delivery considering the holiday, I am so impressed! To top it off, the watch I ordered is perfection. Thank you so much!
Nice quality, good pricing and fast delivery
The watch I ordered for my boyfriend is beautiful. Unfortunately, it's too small for him. But, he's in the process of losing weight so it's going to fit eventually.
Still have not received my its em
I ordered two gold bracelets for my wife and daughter. The ordering process was easy, delivery was prompt and the items were exactly as described. My only issue was the packaging. The bracelets came in two long lovely boxes with nice ribbon . My disappointment was that when they opened the gifts instead of the bracelets being laid out in the box they were in little plastic bags . Would have been much better if they were out of the bags and laid out properly within the box.
Mr Smith.

I reached out to Theresa Green to thank her for her outstanding customer service.
She was excellent. I thanked her even when I thought the purchase I made would not make it in time for Christmas but Theresa somehow made it happen.
The package arrived and I was extremely impressed.
Just absolutely beautiful.

Thank You and Merry Christmas. Now go give that Employee something special. Although I see the category your company fits in. I bet you are a great boss. (unless your wife works for you ) lol

Lisa Masdeu
Black Bow delivered gift on time as they said they would --impress by updates on delivery status --would not hesitate to order again from black bow -- Merry Xmas
Everything was as described and better. They are very helpful.
I'm very happy with my beautiful silver chain and pleased with the quick shipping. Would definitely order from Black Bow again.
Excellent customer service. Earrings were beautiful, and so was the box it arrived in! Highly recommend!
I was Very Excited when I seen you had the Product I was looking for, and you Are the Only Company to Carrie this Color and Style of NFL Necklace I was looking for . I am very Pleased
The online chat was immediate and helpful. The item was received quickly. The price was a lot higher than other charms on other websites. And the charm was way smaller than I realized, and I’m disappointed at how small it is and how much it cost. But it was the only size available and the only charm I could find online that had both the state of Texas and the A&M logo. Thank you.
Hi Heather,

We have priced our College pendants at the lowest prices that are allowed by those colleges on the internet. So, we are very confident in the prices we are charging for those.

We agree, the pendant that you ordered is small. The one you ordered is actually the Extra Small version of the pendant. We also offer it in a Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large version. Here is the link to see them all https://theblackbow.com/collections/collegiate-collection?page=1&rb_snize_facet12=NCAA+-+Texas+A+and+M%7CNCAA+-+Texas+A+and+M+U.%7CNCAA+-+Texas+AAndM+U.&rb_product_type=Pendants&rb_snize_facet3=Sterling+Silver
The Black Bow Jewelry Co. is rated 4.89 based on 572 reviews