The Black Bow Jewelry Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Black Bow Jewelry Co.
Email, Live Chat
Read The Black Bow Jewelry Co. Reviews

About The Black Bow Jewelry Co.:

Honest, Meaningful and Beautiful Jewelry
We’re a family run business and we’ve always felt that it’s important to treat customers like family. We’ve been selling jewelry for over 10 years right here in Medina, Ohio, USA and that has taught us how important is it to be honest, respectful and sell meaningful, beautiful jewelry.

866-620-2638

The Black Bow Jewelry Co. 5 star review on 24th August 2020
Julian K Castro-Graham
The Black Bow Jewelry Co. 5 star review on 13th August 2020
Shermona Joseph
Items arrive within a week- quality of products is excellent!
I don’t buy a lot of jewelry, but when I do I only shop at The Black Bow.
Very easy to use website. I’m not the youngest guy so my tech savvy is limited but this was extremely easy to navigate and find what I was looking for
Mr. Smith,
My purchase of a pocket watch met all my requirements for a quality item. I personally was surprised at just how much quality was built into my watch, as I did not purchase the most expensive. I figured it would be a good watch for the money...yet it has exactly what I would find in the more expensive models. I wonder how your company was able to provide such quality at such a reasonable price.
So thank you.
I look forward to doing more business with you and your company in the future.
David Todd
Soquel, California
The Black Bow Jewelry Co. 5 star review on 15th December 2020
A great men's necklace, I love it.
Beautifu. Quality piece, i was actually very skeptical about purchasing jewelry online. Lucky i went with the black bow jewelry co. Because they did not disappoint. I received my sterling silver 8mm x 30 men's chain in under a week. Price was reasonable. The bow could of been tied better, (lol) but that's my only complaint!
Very impressed with the sterling silver diamond cut ropes. I’ve bought 2 and soon I’m ordering 2 more. I give black bow a 5 out of 5. I will be ordering much more in the future. I would like to mention that I receive my orders very quickly, usually less than a week.
Your company is great but I returned bracelet and am waiting for replacement
Excellent product. Fast service.
Website was easy to navigate and has a good selection of solid gold items to choose from. I found exactly what I wanted. Item also came with a 14k stamp so you can rest assured that it is genuine.
The Black Bow Jewelry Co. 5 star review on 9th December 2020 The Black Bow Jewelry Co. 5 star review on 9th December 2020
Beautiful Clemson cufflinks! Can’t wait to give them to my fiancé as a wedding gift!
Absolutely loved my item! It was even more beautiful in person! Super fast shipping and great packaging! Will 100% order from this family company again!
I like this company a lot. I had a problem finding a pendant that would fit the necklaces I brought from them. They texted me a list of pendants that would fit my necklaces. Also I like that the owners reach out to you after every purchase.
Great! all items are made very well. I'm a repeat customer. D
This is my second purchase from black bow. Both products were exactly as expected and beautiful. I love that the sterling silver doesn't cause my sensitive skin to react. The quality is great!
My experience with Black Bow was fantastic. My gift is beautiful, came quickly and in the cutest box with a bow to make it extra special. What will I buy next??? Great experience.
I had to return the necklace because I wanted a longer chain and a thicker chain. Service was great. I have asked for a refund and hope that that will be satisfactory. Thank you, Martha Wilhelm
Very elegant pendant, and I appreciate the nice Gift Box with Black Bow also. And I just realized the symbol of the black bow ! Black Bow Jewelry Co. Very nice box . I know my Wife will love it. Her Birth Year is 1971 , and we love our numbers !
Great quality at reasonable prices. 5 stars.
Extremely pleased with the service I received at The Black Bow Jewelry Co. I had a question before I placed my order. I got a reply very quickly. I will definitely order from them again.
The Black Bow Jewelry Co. is rated 4.89 based on 567 reviews