The Teachers Crate Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend The Teachers Crate
"I like the boxes but I’m annoyed I have not gotten my box for Easter being it’s an Easter shirt hopefully it comes this week"
"I’m not sure about keeping this subscription for one more year because how many tumblers can a teacher have?!"
"I am always really happy with what I get, Unfortunately being in Canada I won't be able to continue my order after this year as the shipping and exchange rate is far too expensive. Also I would suggest alternating items as there have been water bottles 3-4 months in a row which is more than I really need so maybe giving a water bottle ever other month or every few months."
"I don’t really care for the borders or notepads. LOVE shirts and drink related accessories!"
"I’m pretty disappointed with the glass water bottle and neoprene sleeve that I got the last time as the writing has already come off the glass water bottle as I use it on a daily basis"
"I loved the T-shirt and I have already started using the reward cards with my students. The water bottle is awesome, because we know how thirsty we can get working with our students."
"I was lucky enough to score a t-shirt from a past box. The sizing was there, but my bust and hips are dramatically different. Luckily I up sized, the t-shirt fit perfectly. Thank you for a fun teacher shirt!"
"With the exchange rate on the price, the price is a bit high for what is in the box for Canadian shoppers. The wearables are my favourites."
"I love getting my teacher crate! It's like my birthday every month."
"I enjoy opening the boxes every month."
"Super cute shirts and socks. Enjoy the surprise each month. I would have rated it a 5, but I did not receive the additional item I was promised to replace the misprinted socks I received for Halloween."
"I truly look forward to receiving the Teachers Crate in the mail! I do wish at times the crate would come a week earlier so I could incorporate them more. We run a balanced calendar and sometimes I don't get the full experience depending on how long some of the items/fun activities take. I do work in a unique setting (MS with applied skills students that range from being in Gen Ed, with support to completely self-contained). At times I find myself trying to catch up as the month ends verse sharing all month long."
"Very fun box. wish it included a few more thanksgiving items"
"The products are great and I like the variety. However, the shipping comes so late especially when you pay for it at the beginning of the month and sometimes it does arrive until the following month."
"I enjoy all the treats, and shirts every month. The only problem I have is there were a couple times where the items were bigger than the box so they were bent or folded and not useable."
"lots of fun and cute themes! Some items aren't my favorite but it is exciting to try!"
"I enjoy receiving my box monthly...I get excited to see all the things inside every month. The only thing is that I miss the two wearables we received monthly. Now it seems like we just get a tshirt. I like having the matching sock. It should also be more consistent with shipping so I know when to expect my order. Other than that, it's a great buy!"
"I love The Teacher's Crate! I love the pens and I love the t-shirts! I look forward to getting it every month!"
"I loved most of the things I got. However, I also got the wearable box and was told they would be different but almost every time I got at least one thing that was the same."
"I love getting the teachers crate each month. Always get useful items for me and my classroom. Great customer service when i had to change the shirt size ot was done immediately. Thanks"
The Teachers Crate is rated 4.54 based on 188 reviews