The Teachers Crate Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Teachers Crate
Over 7 Days
Email, Live Chat
Read The Teachers Crate Reviews
I like all the items in my box! I just don’t know if it’s worth the money every month. I wish we could pick the items or pick which month we want to order by seeing what inside!
Love the shirts in the wearable teachers crate .. they are of very good quality and so soft. I also love the sneak peak before getting the shirt but the last couple of times I had to ask .. I know your very busy, due to the demand tho :) Keep up the great work ..
I have not had any issues with my orders. I do not belong to the subscription box, but often purchase available items individually. Love their shirts!
I enjoy getting a new product each month. I love the shirts and the fun pens!
I really like the items included in the crate, but many of the items can't be used in the classroom because there aren't enough for a class of 25 or 30.
I look forward to my teachers crate orders. The only negative would be the bulletin board items are rarely needed for me so I would prefer other items. Love the shirts and the pens and notepads.
I love getting the box in the mail each month. I always look forward to the fun writing materials.
The only suggestion I have is this: I teach middle school. Some of the items in the boxes are directed towards elementary. It would be awesome if we had an option for what level we teach with items geared toward the appropriate level.
Boxes were greatly put together and all the wearables were fantastic.
So far I have enjoyed everything I have gotten some month I save and use them next month including them in my curriculum.
great. just wish you could change the T-shirt size on the next order.
It’s fun but a bit expensive for Canadians!- love the shirts!
Great, fun products!
Liked really well. Products are always fun
I have been very pleased with most the items in Wearables Crate. Please make sure the ink shows up on the color of shirt you choose for us and please make sure the shirts come in time to actually wear them before the holiday is over. I never got to wear my April shirt as it came after Easter and my "Peeps" never got to see it. I was disappointed!
Great items in the crate! Sometimes I do wish there were a little more stuff in there though but overall, a good surprise box each month.
I love the t-shirts I get in the wearable crate. The socks are cute too, but they have not fit me (I have larger feet). I was a little disappointed to get three pop sockets (and one was a repeat of one I already received) since I only use one phone, I only need one pop socket. But the customer service has been great which is why I kept the rating at a 4.
I like the boxes but I’m annoyed I have not gotten my box for Easter being it’s an Easter shirt hopefully it comes this week
I’m not sure about keeping this subscription for one more year because how many tumblers can a teacher have?!
I am always really happy with what I get, Unfortunately being in Canada I won't be able to continue my order after this year as the shipping and exchange rate is far too expensive. Also I would suggest alternating items as there have been water bottles 3-4 months in a row which is more than I really need so maybe giving a water bottle ever other month or every few months.
The Teachers Crate is rated 4.46 based on 272 reviews