The Teachers Crate Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend The Teachers Crate
Over 7 Days
"I was really looking forward to my Box, but to be honest, it was lack lustre in comparison to other box subscriptions I receive. The only thing I found of value in the June box were the highlighters."
"This box did not appeal to me as a teacher. Was not able to use anything in it."
"I was very disappointed with The Teachers Crate shipment. I knew the t-shirt was Easter related which is the only reason I ordered this crate. However I received the crate on Good Friday!! I could not believe this due to the subject matter of the crate! I did not receive it in time to wear it before Easter!! So I have to put this shirt away until next year!! I cannot believe that, again due to the nature of the crate(Easter), that you wouldn't get it out early enough to make the most of the items in the crate. I probably won't be ordering again!"
"I like the socks. I’m not a fan of the sayings on the T-shirt’s. They are very generic bland sayings."
The Teachers Crate is rated 4.54 based on 211 reviews