The Teachers Crate Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Teachers Crate
Over 7 Days
Email, Live Chat
Read The Teachers Crate Reviews
I really liked the first box I got.. but was disappointed with the second box. I had no t-shirt, and not a lot of things I could actually use in my classroom.
This was my very first box. It was the November box. I was not very satisfied. Every month I have seen was something great in the box. November had a shirt, in my opinion, was an ugly color that I will probably never wear. Also, it had just a few other items. I was not very impressed by my first box. Hopefully my next box will be better!!
I was really looking forward to my Box, but to be honest, it was lack lustre in comparison to other box subscriptions I receive. The only thing I found of value in the June box were the highlighters.
This box did not appeal to me as a teacher. Was not able to use anything in it.
I was very disappointed with The Teachers Crate shipment. I knew the t-shirt was Easter related which is the only reason I ordered this crate. However I received the crate on Good Friday!! I could not believe this due to the subject matter of the crate! I did not receive it in time to wear it before Easter!! So I have to put this shirt away until next year!! I cannot believe that, again due to the nature of the crate(Easter), that you wouldn't get it out early enough to make the most of the items in the crate. I probably won't be ordering again!
I like the socks. I’m not a fan of the sayings on the T-shirt’s. They are very generic bland sayings.
The Teachers Crate is rated 4.47 based on 262 reviews