The Teachers Crate Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend The Teachers Crate
Over 7 Days
"I loved it! 💕 Especially, the “Chaos Coordinator” lunch bag."
"I've been extremely happy with my orders, however the September box left a lot to be desired. I did not receive a shirt, I received a water bottle that I had received in a previous order and the teacher's bag that was supposed to be included was not. I'm hoping that October's box is much better."
"I absolutely loved getting my teacher crate each month! Everything that came in it was fun to bring into the classroom."
"I love receiving my crate each month. So many teacher goodies."
"I have enjoyed my items so far! There have been a good variety of items in the 3 boxes I’ve received so far!"
"I loved this last teacher's crate, especially the teach your heart out mug. I look forward to receiving the crates each month because it's a monthly gift to myself filled with so many amazing surprises."
"Loved all the goodies for my classroom!!!! Amazing things"
"I love the crate every month! I am always eager to come home and see if my box of goodies is here yet."
"I got my first crate last month and awaiting this month. I thoroughly enjoy the products and their uniqueness. Looking forward to each one."
"Fits my needs."
"I LOVE receiving my crate each month! I look forward to receiving it every month."
"I love receiving my Teachers Crate box each month. They always have things that I need, want, or am excited to try. Thank you Teachers Crate."
"Love my teacher crate! I always look forward to something good coming in the mail!!"
"I love my monthly surprise...."
"I enjoy each box I receive from the teachers crate. It’s a surprise every time!"
"Love my new shirt each month!"
"I really loved all the items in my box. The coffee mug was super cute and very nice to use. The pens write really well too."
"I love receiving my box each month!! SO many goodies to help spoil teachers!! I keep some and give some as cute gifts!! Thank you!!"
"I am very excited to receive my Teachers crate each month. New and interesting items each month"
"Love all my goodies I get every month!"
The Teachers Crate is rated 4.54 based on 211 reviews