The Teachers Crate Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Teachers Crate
Over 7 Days
Email, Live Chat
Read The Teachers Crate Reviews
Great box! I love it and all the teachers at school are jealous of my teacher swag!! Definitely worth the purchase!
This months crate was very appropriate for our distance teaching if it’s at home or at school 💜
I love getting my teacher surprises each month! I’ve always gotten a lesson planner in the summer, and there are such fun markers and bulletin board materials. It’s on the awesome side of being nerdy!
This is such a wonderful surprise to get each month!
I love the items in my crate.Such an amazing set of goodies.
Love it 😍
Always look forward to receiving my teachers crate each month.
It’s like getting the best Christmas present every month.
Loved the t-shirt, bag , planner stickers and gel pens from the first teacher Crate. Can't wait for the next one!
I love the Teachers Crate. They have great gifts for teachers. They always seem to know what I need or am looking for.

Jodi
I love the products received.
Loved everything in the crate! Such a nice variety of goodies!
Loved my first teachers crate!! Wore my shirt when we had our year end parade around our school community. Can’t wait for the next one:)
I love my shirts. My assistant and I order the same ones and wear them on the same days.
My Teacher's Crate is the one thing I look forward to each month
Loved the items.
I love Teachers Crate! It's like Santa comes once a month. Always things I can use either for myself or my classroom and t-shirts that everyone admires! #moneywellspent
I look forward every month to another great Teacher's Crate, and I am never disappointed. Supplies for my classroom, special gifts for me, and a great t-shirt...it's like Christmas every month for teachers! It's a great value, and the customer service is absolutely amazing.
Muy conforme con todo los artículos que trae The Teacher Crate. Se la recomiendo a todos los maestros. Cositas súper útiles que de seguro vas a usar.
I loved everything in my crate.
The Teachers Crate is rated 4.47 based on 354 reviews