The Teachers Crate Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Teachers Crate
Over 7 Days
Email, Live Chat
Read The Teachers Crate Reviews
I love it, a wonderful surprise!!🥰
My daughter loved it and is so happy to be getting a t- shirt and socks one a month
I bought this for my teacher daughter—she looks forward to it and is always excited when it arrives.
I love getting the crates every month.
I love getting a little perk each month!!
Great quality products and arrived quickly.
I was very pleased with my purchase and look forward to future purchases. Also, I had a problem (double ordered on accident) and it was quickly and efficiently fixed.
I’d like for the crates to arrive earlier in the month, especially if it’s for a specific theme that would go with that month.
It's a birthday present to myself every month. Products are high quality and usable. I teach college and the few items I can't use I give to my friend who teaches 1st grade. The crate is always worth a lot more than I pay too.
Always contains awesome items that teachers can put to good use. Never disappointed.
I was quite disappointed with this crate compared to others, as it didn’t have a T-shirt. I was looking forward to adding more to my teaching wardrobe!
It is a fun surprise every month! :)
I have received two teacher crates, November and December 2019. I love the goodies that come in the box and have used most of them in my classroom. Everything is actually useful and you can tell this is put together by people who know. My t-shirts, oh the t-shirts are so fun, I mean who doesn't love a good teacher-t! I get compliments on them at school for staff and students. I can't wait to get my January box.
Love it!!!
I love getting The Teacher Crate every month!!! I am always excited to open it up and see what goodies are inside!!!!
I never received this shipment. It looks very cool however. I'd love to receive one.
I love my crate boxes!
I really like receiving The Teachrs Crate! My only drawback is that there are not enough for all my students, so I have to figure out ways that I can use them. I figure the supply sent is for a class of 30/35 students, when I have about 135 in total. I really like the items you send!
I love getting my Wearables Crate every month! I always get many compliments on the cute shirts and I love the socks too!
I really liked the first box I got.. but was disappointed with the second box. I had no t-shirt, and not a lot of things I could actually use in my classroom.
The Teachers Crate is rated 4.47 based on 262 reviews