The Teachers Crate Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend The Teachers Crate
"I love receiving my box each month!! SO many goodies to help spoil teachers!! I keep some and give some as cute gifts!! Thank you!!"
"I am very excited to receive my Teachers crate each month. New and interesting items each month"
"Love all my goodies I get every month!"
"Fun things"
"I am satisfied with the things I did receive. I am trying to figure out if this is for the teacher t-shirt crate or the other. I only got one of the other boxes and liked it. As for the t-shirt one, I didn't like that payment was taken out at the beginning of the month and then I didn't get the box until sometime at the end of the month. That is why I gave good rating. Another confusing thing was that different things for the t-shirt were posted so I wasn't sure which one I was getting. They are a good quality. Hope this helps."
Hi Debbie,

This is a company review! It was to review our company :) We've checked the account and you were set up for our Monthly Wearables Crate and we're glad you liked them. If you did get confused between the Wearables and the Original, we apologize for that. The Wearables comes with a fun teacher tee and pair of socks monthly. Our Original Crate comes with 6+ items usually included is the Teacher t-shirt as well.
"I still haven't received my order."
"Always exciting to get a special package and the quality is high! Totally recommend"
"I absolutely love the Teacher's Crate. I recieved them as a gift but I look forward to them coming. Every piece is a quality surprise for me and is always useful to me in classroom or practice. Thank you for choosing excellent products that matter!"
"I loved my crate! The June box was first ever subscription box and I was not disappointed. Looking forward to the July box!"
"Can't wait to use what came in my crate!! Looking forward to the next one!"
"I love all of the surprises!"
"The teachers crate is awesome. I literally look forward to it each month."
"I like surprises..."
"I have not recieved my 2nd crate yet! My first one was pretty cool!"
"I love all the products that I receive each month. I can’t wait each month to see what is in the crate."
"I like all the items in my box! I just don’t know if it’s worth the money every month. I wish we could pick the items or pick which month we want to order by seeing what inside!"
"I was really looking forward to my Box, but to be honest, it was lack lustre in comparison to other box subscriptions I receive. The only thing I found of value in the June box were the highlighters."
"I enjoy opening the box to see what goodies are inside. It is like Christmas every month!"
"Wasn’t the biggest fan of the July Teacher Crate but can’t wait for August!!! Super excited!"
"It wasn't as good as it has been in the past."
The Teachers Crate is rated 4.54 based on 188 reviews