The Teachers Crate Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend The Teachers Crate
Over 7 Days
Email, Live Chat
"These shirts are supposed to be unisex. The second shirt I got was a soft blue with a very feminine looking design on it. I was hoping they would all stay in the neutral category since that is what they were advertised as. So far I have received two shirts. One is super cute and I will wear it. The other one is PJ material because it is honestly ugly and the colors are not flattering for anyone involved."
"In my first wearables package there were no socks."
"Really hoping for holiday shirts. November was a regular teacher shirt-not exactly my style."
"I love the items in my Teachers Crate!"
"great selection in a box just pricey"
"I enjoy receiving this every month. I have subscribed to other monthly teacher boxes, and the Teacher's Crate is my favorite! I would recommend that you try it out at least for a few months. I like that they include things I could actually use and the t-shirts are appreciated!! Worth the money!"
"It was okay. The Tshirt was super cute, but way too long (and I'm pretty tall). The stickers and cutouts felt like gimme items. The lunch box was cute too. But how am I supposed to use glitter glue whole class??? Probably wont do again."
"I absolutely love everything about The Teacher’s Crate!! I check the tracking number religiously once I get the email that it has shipped and when it arrives, it feels like Christmas every time!!! ❤️"
"The clothing items and pens/pencils are always good. But it would be nice if they included more generic items and less primary centric. Or even opened up an intermediate/ teen box. I just have different need than my primary counterparts and many things are geared toward littles (borders, pockets, caddy's etc). I love the shirts though and the lanyards, mugs, pens etc."
"The Teachers Crate is wonderful."
"I love getting surprises every month. This month’s box was a little lackluster though. The shirt doesn’t fit well, and I will have to get creative to come up with a use for the clothespins as they don’t fit the decor theme of my classroom"
"Best kit so far! A big variety of cool stuff!"
"Loved the shirt! Not so sure how would I wear the socks, but they're cute too!"
"Love everything I have received so far :)"
"I've loved everything I've received in my boxes! I'm never disappointed :)"
"I do love Teacher's crate. I would love to see a box for librarians."
"Terrible, never got a receipt despite asking 3 times, was charged, never received the product."
"I loved it! 💕 Especially, the “Chaos Coordinator” lunch bag."
"I've been extremely happy with my orders, however the September box left a lot to be desired. I did not receive a shirt, I received a water bottle that I had received in a previous order and the teacher's bag that was supposed to be included was not. I'm hoping that October's box is much better."
"I absolutely loved getting my teacher crate each month! Everything that came in it was fun to bring into the classroom."
The Teachers Crate is rated 4.50 based on 228 reviews