The Teachers Crate Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Teachers Crate
Over 7 Days
Email, Live Chat
Read The Teachers Crate Reviews
Loved the t-shirt!! The message board is cute and I can use it in my classroom.
I loved everything about my first crate. There tee shirt was the best and the socks rocked. The other goodies are so helpful as I set up office at home.
Me gusto mucho sus productos y mas la ayuda al maestro.
super contenta con lo recibido en mi cajita =)
I'm upset this month
I always look forward to this box each month and am never disappointed. Thank you so much for all the great items.
Amo cada sorpresa que recibo mensualmente, a cada maestra nos encantan las sorpresas!
Enamorada de los productos. Espero con entusiasmo los de cada mes 😍❤️
This crate was a bit of a disappointment for me. The rose gold pins and clips were like some I saw at Walmart. I loved the teacher planner, though. That was beautiful. The socks were okay-- not my style or color.
Loved my crate and can’t wait until the next one!
I love my teacher crate, I look forward for my delivery each month. To see what excitement what’s inside of the box.
Great products and resources on a tea her budget!
Love the contents but my first box was missing something and my second one is “arriving late” so I don’t have a lot to go off of.
Great box! I love it and all the teachers at school are jealous of my teacher swag!! Definitely worth the purchase!
This months crate was very appropriate for our distance teaching if it’s at home or at school 💜
I love getting my teacher surprises each month! I’ve always gotten a lesson planner in the summer, and there are such fun markers and bulletin board materials. It’s on the awesome side of being nerdy!
This is such a wonderful surprise to get each month!
I love the items in my crate.Such an amazing set of goodies.
Love it 😍
Always look forward to receiving my teachers crate each month.
The Teachers Crate is rated 4.48 based on 366 reviews