The Teachers Crate Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend The Teachers Crate
"I was very pleased with the service that we received very friendly and prompt. Keep up the excellent work."
"Great resources delivered to my door each month!"
"I enjoy opening the boxes every month."
"Love the crates! I did switch to just the wearable crate because I have plenty of decorations and little room to use them!"
"Too many products that I didn’t need. I wish their was more personalization so I could pick and choose what products I liked and wanted."
"Super cute shirts and socks. Enjoy the surprise each month. I would have rated it a 5, but I did not receive the additional item I was promised to replace the misprinted socks I received for Halloween."
"I truly look forward to receiving the Teachers Crate in the mail! I do wish at times the crate would come a week earlier so I could incorporate them more. We run a balanced calendar and sometimes I don't get the full experience depending on how long some of the items/fun activities take. I do work in a unique setting (MS with applied skills students that range from being in Gen Ed, with support to completely self-contained). At times I find myself trying to catch up as the month ends verse sharing all month long."
"Very fun box. wish it included a few more thanksgiving items"
"I love The Teachers Crate. I have a wearables subscription. I love the monthly shirt and socks. Parents love to see my enthusiasm as a teacher through my clothing."
"I love everything in the teacher crate, I also look forward to seeing them every month."
"LOVE GETTING MY CRATE!"
"The products are great and I like the variety. However, the shipping comes so late especially when you pay for it at the beginning of the month and sometimes it does arrive until the following month."
"Not enough for the price!"
"I love the Teacher's Crate Wearables! Not only are the t-shirts super cute, but the fabric is so soft and comfortable. The socks are just as great. The team responds promptly to emails and are friendly and helpful."
"The crate of goodies was very nice. However, the cost of the crate is not worth the price. Even though there were nice things in the crate, the price for it is too high."
"My daughter loves receiving the crate. Has liked everything she has gotten so far. Looks forward to the surprise. Good quality merchandise."
"I love the themed teacher shirts!!"
"I enjoy all the treats, and shirts every month. The only problem I have is there were a couple times where the items were bigger than the box so they were bent or folded and not useable."
"This is a recurring gift to my daughter, a middle school teacher. She absolutely loves getting these mailings!"
"I love teachers grate . I have recieved it for 3 months and have worn each tshirt and used all of the supplied. I cant wait until my december one arrives !"
The Teachers Crate is rated 4.37 based on 43 reviews