The Teachers Crate Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend The Teachers Crate
"I was lucky enough to score a t-shirt from a past box. The sizing was there, but my bust and hips are dramatically different. Luckily I up sized, the t-shirt fit perfectly. Thank you for a fun teacher shirt!"
"This was a gift for my daughter-in-law, a special needs teacher, and she just loves it!! Her students love getting surprises too! They all look forward to the new crate!"
"My daughter loved everything in it"
"I love that I get a box full of goodies every month that can be used in my classroom or at home!"
"I loved my stuff! Great products!"
"Love The surprises"
"I really enjoyed this box! The water bottle is great and the shirt is so sweet!"
"I always look forward to seeing what is next!"
"Loved it! Tons of compliments. Told co-workers all about it!"
"Love it and can't wait to get it each month!"
"Love, Love, Love my shirt and socks. Can hardly wait for next months one. Thanks, Kaylie Doucet"
"I love the concept yet the pencil sharpener was an item I didn’t care for. Th t-shirt was my favorite part of the box."
"I have told all of my friends and co-workers about this monthly subscription. This is a great way to get supplies for your classroom that you might not even know that you need! I am extremely happy with what I have received in my boxes thus far!"
"I love Teachers Crate! The quality products are well worth the price. The shirt was good quality bright vibrant colors. I love the wallet and hat."
"Love the shirts and the little pads. Borders are being stored which helps keep cost down. Creative ideas"
"The Teachers Crate is a wonderful investment that I look forward to each month, even as a student teacher."
"I was super excited to receive my first crate and it didn’t disappoint!! My students get a kick out of seeing me in them and it adds fun to our day. The shirts are good quality and fit well. Thank you - can’t wait for my next crate to arrive!"
"With the exchange rate on the price, the price is a bit high for what is in the box for Canadian shoppers. The wearables are my favourites."
"I love getting my teacher crate! It's like my birthday every month."
"Love the products that arrive in my teacher crate! Great quality items for a great price! I look forward to it every month!"
The Teachers Crate is rated 4.57 based on 65 reviews