The Teachers Crate Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Teachers Crate
Over 7 Days
Email, Live Chat
Read The Teachers Crate Reviews
Love tshirts. Wish the socks design was opposite for both feet, So it's on the outside of both
The wearables crate t shirts I’ve gotten have been very nice and I love the socks! I am looking forward to the cozy Winter wearables yet to come!
I was very pleasantly surprised by the items in my first order! I could use all of the things sent to me.
Cute shirt and I love the straw! My students loved getting the thanksgiving stickers on their assessments!
I love getting surprises every month. This month’s box was a little lackluster though. The shirt doesn’t fit well, and I will have to get creative to come up with a use for the clothespins as they don’t fit the decor theme of my classroom
Loved the shirt! Not so sure how would I wear the socks, but they're cute too!
I like all of the thing in my box except for the stickers.
I would like to a bulletin board border and your awesome T-shirt’s in every box
Wearable shirt was simple but still cute.
Fun things
I am satisfied with the things I did receive. I am trying to figure out if this is for the teacher t-shirt crate or the other. I only got one of the other boxes and liked it. As for the t-shirt one, I didn't like that payment was taken out at the beginning of the month and then I didn't get the box until sometime at the end of the month. That is why I gave good rating. Another confusing thing was that different things for the t-shirt were posted so I wasn't sure which one I was getting. They are a good quality. Hope this helps.
Hi Debbie,

This is a company review! It was to review our company :) We've checked the account and you were set up for our Monthly Wearables Crate and we're glad you liked them. If you did get confused between the Wearables and the Original, we apologize for that. The Wearables comes with a fun teacher tee and pair of socks monthly. Our Original Crate comes with 6+ items usually included is the Teacher t-shirt as well.
I have not recieved my 2nd crate yet! My first one was pretty cool!
I like all the items in my box! I just don’t know if it’s worth the money every month. I wish we could pick the items or pick which month we want to order by seeing what inside!
Love the shirts in the wearable teachers crate .. they are of very good quality and so soft. I also love the sneak peak before getting the shirt but the last couple of times I had to ask .. I know your very busy, due to the demand tho :) Keep up the great work ..
I have not had any issues with my orders. I do not belong to the subscription box, but often purchase available items individually. Love their shirts!
I enjoy getting a new product each month. I love the shirts and the fun pens!
I really like the items included in the crate, but many of the items can't be used in the classroom because there aren't enough for a class of 25 or 30.
I look forward to my teachers crate orders. The only negative would be the bulletin board items are rarely needed for me so I would prefer other items. Love the shirts and the pens and notepads.
I love getting the box in the mail each month. I always look forward to the fun writing materials.
The only suggestion I have is this: I teach middle school. Some of the items in the boxes are directed towards elementary. It would be awesome if we had an option for what level we teach with items geared toward the appropriate level.
The Teachers Crate is rated 4.47 based on 236 reviews