The Teachers Crate Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend The Teachers Crate
"I still haven't received my order."
"Wasn’t the biggest fan of the July Teacher Crate but can’t wait for August!!! Super excited!"
"It wasn't as good as it has been in the past."
"Crate was expensive and the items were marginal. Tote bag is way too small for anything except maybe a spiral notebook, tablet case was cheap and sewn awkwardly. Planner and erasable highlighters were great, but not $35.00 great."
"While I love the product, the shipping on these is HORRIBLE! I am always one of the last people to receive, sometimes up to a week after after other people. It is upsetting that people post pictures if their crate when you haven't even received yours. This really needs to be fixed. Also, many months i receive the holiday shirts AFTER the holiday :("
"I loved the design of the shirt, but the was slightly crooked. It looks okay, but it annoys me."
"I love getting surprises every month in my teacher crate box, but I must say that the posters are coming tattered and one every month is a little too excessive. I would like to see more variety and more products that are applicable to all teaching subjects. Keep improving and I'll keep buying! :)"
"I love getting these items each month."
"I loved The Teacher's Crate the first few boxes I got, but over time there were a lot of repeat items (book pockets, water bottles, similar holiday-themed shirts). I recently canceled my box due to all the repeats."
"Was disappointed with my first box but the other boxes seemed great. I had switched over to Wearables by then."
"I love the concept yet the pencil sharpener was an item I didn’t care for. Th t-shirt was my favorite part of the box."
"Too many products that I didn’t need. I wish their was more personalization so I could pick and choose what products I liked and wanted."
"Not enough for the price!"
"The crate of goodies was very nice. However, the cost of the crate is not worth the price. Even though there were nice things in the crate, the price for it is too high."
"I could do without the T-shirt’s. They are not comfortable at all. I’m ready to cancel my subscription."
Hi Marcie, our Unisex Bella + Canvas Tees are more comfy! They don't have the women's fit, but if you size down it will work perfect. Would you like me to give this a try for you?
"Some of the items are not worth it and super random."
The Teachers Crate is rated 4.54 based on 183 reviews