The CE Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend The CE Shop
Read The CE Shop Reviews
Great course for pre-license real estate test! I tried another course before CE shop and it was not successful in preparing me with all the material I needed to pass the state test. Highly recommend this course!
Awsome trianing. Friendly user website and course software. I passed my license on my first try !!!!
Great job. I love the class.
I found the in-chapter and post-chapter test questions very easy. Likewise the practice exams. The actual licensing exam questions bore little resemblance to The CE Shop course. Although I passed the exam with the minimum 75%, it was a struggle. I also had an issue involving The CE Shop customer service. They were very little help in this area as well.
Hello Timothy. I'm sorry to hear that you didn't feel that our course adequately prepared you. Our courses are designed around the topics prescribed by each state's real estate commission and they are in alignment with the licensing exam topics. Over 76% of our students reported that they passed their exams on the first try. If you felt like certain topics were not adequately covered we'd love to get that specific feedback so we can better address it. You can always reach out to us at Support@TheCEShop.com.
I love.it. Its easy to use and understand and I love the reminders
All good........
Convenient, detailed & user friendly. Passed the National & State on the first try!
Learn a lot from them
Excellent platform and great organization of the courses.
I enjoyed taking my CE classes this year with The CE Shop for the first time! I chose them at this point, due to their affordable classes and they did not disappoint. One class was conducted via Zoom and the other was self-timed. They were easy to access, understand and follow. I would definitely use them again!
Very easy to use and convenient. I like that it isn't expensive and that I can do it on my own time!
classes are full of good information.
Convenient, good subject matter and reasonably priced.
The CE Shop was very helpful in helping me to pass my State Exam. I would recommend them very highly.
I’m concerned over not receiving a completion of my course even though I’ve called customer service twice and also emailed twice… hopefully I will hear a call back soon since it shows 100% completion of my course. But system needs to be corrected
With a time limit on me, I was able to easily complete my requirements before the deadline.
I love the flexibility to be able to do my CE when and where I want to. The CE packages also come at a very affordable price. Thank you!
I choose CE Shop every year to stay on top of current updates and fulfill my CE obligations. The courses are easy to understand and perfect for the working Realtor, because, you can break for clients and easily resume when you become available again. There is plenty of reference material to help clarify any questions you have. I have also recommended the licensing courses to people interested in becoming a Realtor,
Extremely easy way to do your CE. I love that I can just stop mid way through it and easily pickup where I left off when work interrupts.
Very easily understandable and could go at your own pace.
The CE Shop is rated 4.8 based on 3,539 reviews