The CE Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend The CE Shop
Read The CE Shop Reviews
Great material, self learning pace was nice.
Easy access to courses; reasonably priced; a few typos; a couple of “correct” answers did not seem to be the best answers to me, based on the choices provided. Great service.
I really like the CE Shop for convenience, price and CE. It allows plenty of time to complete the course(s) and also allows to schedule so you are on top of what's needed to stay licensed.
The course material is interesting and relevant.
I always use CE Shop and enjoy the flexibility of going my own pace with a very dynamic schedule.
Great informative courses. Format keeps one on track and engaged.
Help is always ready. Easy continuation class at your own pace. Amazing customers service.
I took the courses at my own pace. They are very thorough and have a great review process. I felt very prepared and passed both exams on the first try.
They are awesome, great course subjects, great service and reasonable pricing.
Great opportunity to do your Ce at your own pace.
EASY TO USE
great coarse
Easy , convenient way to renew your RE License at a low cost.
It was a pleasure to be apart of such a rigorous process!
Horrible customer experience with Sarah and made no attempt to resolve the issue (classes expired 30 days after paying for them, which I didn't know, and no email reminders or alerts were sent to let me know they were expiring). I only found out on day 31 when I logged in to take the class and could not. I asked for a credit to pay for the class again and was refused. I will never recommend them to another broker.
Hello Zachary. I'm sorry to hear that you didn't have a good experience with one of our chat customer service representatives. Courses expire 30 days from the order date pursuant to the NC REC. We do our best to make course expiration dates clear to our students by showing them in your course home when you log in. We are not able to give credit for a course that has expired. That does not excuse rude behavior, though. We take that complaint seriously and will bring it up with their managers.
This has been a very efficient use of my time. I hope it works well for others also
The CE shop is a convenient and efficient way to complete real estate courses. The format is clear, precise, and is to follow. I enjoyed the ability to check my work as I progress and go back if the scores I received weren't as strong as I wanted them to be. The questions are presented after each chapter which makes it easy to recall. The final exams are not arbitrary, but instead are based on the materials that have been presented throughout your lesson plans. I loved it. Thanks
I have used the CE shop to take my 24 hours of CE for probably last 4 or 5 renewals.. So user friendly...just incredible.. Come and go and it automatically takes you to where you left off. They provide resources to review that make the course work easier to navigate.. Hopefully I will engage CE shop to renew in 2023 for 2 years with expiration in 2025 so I can say I was an Active Realtor for 50 years!! Time flies when you enjoy what you are doing!!
Great customer service and great quality of courses!
Solid course content in a format that is easy to work with on-line. Support is great about working with you to create a suite of courses that enhances the continuing education experience. Overall a very good experience
The CE Shop is rated 4.86 based on 2,745 reviews