The CE Shop Reviews

4.8
Based on 3,895 reviews
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read The CE Shop Reviews
ITS OK BUT THEY ARE A LITTLE SLOW ON GETTING YOUR STUFF COMPLETED AND SENT TO YOU .AND GETTING THINGS REPORTED THAT NEEDS TO BE REPORTED.
Great experience and resources, passed my realtor exam!!
Simply the best! Great content, easy to maneuver the site, excellent customer service when needed.
Great experience!
Easy to sign up. Easy to choose classes. Great support team. I appreciate being able to speak to a real person when needed. I LOVE THE CE SHOP!!
Easy to navigate and super flexible with time. Definitely worth the money.
The easy way out... these course make getting your required a breeze, though you still need to "serve the time". Thx for making it easy CE Shop.
First, the curriculum is well designed, and easy to use. Secondly, their use of actual, real world cases to explain both real estate practices and the enforcement mechanisms in real estate are instrumental in clarifying concepts. Excellent courses!
To the point. Not dragged out like some other online courses that seem to be trying to fill the time with useless material.
Easy to use quality online education.
No very happy with the customer service. They didn't try to resolve the issue at all.
Dear John,Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback regarding your experience with The CE Shop. We truly appreciate customers like you who share their thoughts, as it helps us improve and provide a better service. Firstly, we would like to sincerely apologize for the disappointment and frustration you experienced with our customer service. We deeply regret that we failed to adequately address your concerns and resolve the issue for you. This is certainly not the level of service we strive to provide, and we are genuinely sorry for any inconvenience caused. Your feedback is crucial to us, and we would like to take this opportunity to learn from our mistakes and make things right. We greatly value your opinion and would appreciate it if you could kindly provide us with further details about your interaction with our customer service team. This will allow us to better understand the situation and take appropriate steps to prevent such incidents from occurring in the future. Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience you experienced, and we genuinely appreciate your patience and understanding. Please feel free to share any suggestions or specific improvements you would like to see from The CE Shop at Support@TheCEShop.com. Your input is incredibly valuable in helping us provide a more positive and satisfactory experience for all our customers.
My CE Shop courses presented important real estate scenarios to solve. Each course was thoughtfully prepared and easy to follow. They reinforced my real estate knowledge which will enable me to act with confidence when a customer comes my way and I can seal the deal.
Love CE shop for real estate! I’ll use them every time!
Loved the course! It was very detailed and I loved the way it went through bite-sized sections to make sure you got it. It really helped me pass the exam on the first try, even though it was quite difficult! I am very happy with this course and would highly recommend it to all agents!
Noice program ,Thank you, CE Shop
Nice job. Take a victory lap.
I sold real estate for ten years then became an attorney who dealt with real estate issues. I maintain an Associate Broker’s license and when I need to fulfill my CE credits I think of no other entity to give me the most up to date information than The CE Shop.
simple, easy, and convenient
The CE Shop is a great, easy to use platform for completing required continuing education classes for any state in the U.S..
Awesome resource! Courses are modern and easy to navigate. I won't use anyone else. Their real estate program helped me pass state and national the first try! I subsequently ordered the MLO course and also passed first try. Thanks CE Shop!
The CE Shop is rated 4.8 based on 3,895 reviews