The Holding Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Holding Company
Read The Holding Company Reviews

mail@theholdingcompany.co.uk

Tell us how The Holding Company made you happy
Good- very quick delivery.
Speedy service. Purchases arrived well packed and speedily. Recommended.
Excellent service
Great customer service, great products, quick delivery!
I’ve been buying from these folks for many years. Service is always reliable and consistent. The products do exactly as they describe. I will buy again without hesitation.
I was pleased with my purchase it fitted well in the small space.
My order arrived very quickly. The baskets are a lovely quality and fit perfectly - size exactly as stated.
Lovely storage boxes. Great service.
Great selection of storage products
Good service package was well wrapped to ensure the folders arrived undamaged. They are of good quality and look stylish whilst been practical in the cupboard
Great product, just what I needed. Super service throughout. Thank you
Perfect client service - perfect delivery
Great products, great designs: useful and beautiful. The order was packed really well so all arrived in perfect condition. I do wish the website was a bit more intuitive, though, and communication before delivery could have been a bit better.
We're very pleased to hear you like your purchase. We're launching a major site revamp very soon so watch this space!
I ordered 12 magazine box files last October in three colours. Online it did not state that one of the colours was unavailable. Eventually In January I received 8 box files in orange and charcoal and then I was told that the grey was out of stock, awaiting a batch from the manufacturer. I telephoned several times of the following months to enquire about the order -same answer. I finally received the grey files Mid June! I would not recommend buying them from the company - poor customer sales, even though the files are well made.
Hi Clare We're very sorry that our supplier issues meant your order took so long to complete. This situation has thankfully now been resolved so we should not see difficulties like this in the future.
Excellent service and product.
I'm very pleased with my bathroom storage baskets, just what I wanted. Had to wait an awful long time to receive them but I do understand that there was a problem with the order. I will be ordering from this company again though.
Product is good - but after I ordered it turned out the product wasn’t in stock. I was told it would be 1-2 weeks. After 3 weeks I chased it up and it arrived the next day. I would say they forgot about my order. It Should have said out of stock on website.
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear you like the product, at least! You aren't correct about forgetting about your order, it was a few days later than anticipated, that's all. Our warehouse takes three days to process a despatch so for it to arrive the day after your call, it would have to have been sent for processing at least two days before your call.
good service
brilliant products brilliant delivery
Beautiful colours on the shelf and so well made. Love it.
The Holding Company is rated 4.42 based on 212 reviews