Ticketgum Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Ticketgum

How would you rate Ticketgum ?

(optional)

"I paid over £900 for 2 tickets to the FA Cup Final on Saturday and take my son for the first time to Wembley - we arrived and were told the tickets could NOT be used as they had been cloned - they were used 1 hour before! My son was distraught I was angry and I have reported the whole incident to the Police, Wembley and my bank as fraud! Do not use this site at all. Wembley confirmed the cloning and the ticketgum.com site was something to be extremely concerned about. It was a terrible and disturbing experience that has left me angry and my son extremely upset. The only way I would change this review is after emailing ticket gum.com and trying to contact them over the weekend - they have come back to me yet - they refund my money and find out how these tickets IF they were genuine were cloned and used by another party?"
Ticketgum is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews