Ticketmaster Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ticketmaster
Over A Week
Avg Email Response Time
-1 hours

Tell us how Ticketmaster made you happy
More Photos & Videos
Absolute scam. Do not use this resale website. They’ll keep your money until AFTER the event. In my case 13 months and counting.
Their reasons for keeping the money are spurious, in effect they’ve banked two lots of ticket money until October 2021.
Bought Metallica vip for a drive inn show there was no vip $100 scam
Paid for tickets on 2/7/20, with insurance. Event was canceled and I still have not received a refund.
Avoiding issuing refund for cancelled concert despite multiple emails. Responses from customer services very poor. Clearly a policy to procrastinate and keep hold of customer money. Avoid
My event got cancelled 2 weeks ago I stil have received no refund. I’ve emailed them and they keep trying to fob me off. They are a shocking company.
One email promising refund, no telephone number to contact as the only one advertised goes to voicemail. Event should gave been weeks ago, friends who booked after have had offer of re booking but I've heard nothing
No refund over a month after the concert was cancelled!

4 emails later and I am still waiting for someone to have the courtesy to reply. You promised me a refund last month. Why am I still waiting?
I gave given 1 star as i cannot select zero unfortunately. My concert was to be in 3 weeks, obviously cancelled but heard nothing, i took out extra insurance in case it got cancelled but it would appear ticketmaster have rescheduled. I paid extra for cancellation and want my money back, but noone to talk to or contact online. No help online either. Ridiculous...never again...lesson learned.
Ordered tickets for an event, a few days later sold the tickets back through Ticketmaster’s own fan-to-fan resale site as got tickets to see the same band in a much closer city. Was quoted to receive all my money back (while they charge the person buying from me a much more extortionate price than I already paid), which was all good.
What wasn’t good was that it was only after I submitted and sold my tickets through their resale website was it mentioned I would not receive my refund until 10 days AFTER the event - which was in 8 months time.
Further to that, the date of the event has been pushed further back. I will not be receiving my refund for the event until 14 months after selling my tickets through their own fan-to-fan ticket exchange.
Upon querying why this was the case, a customer service assistant from Ticketmaster stated it was to ensure that there were no problems with the resold tickets for the second buyer. This is all well and good for let’s say, an e-ticket. However I had purchased physical tickets, which had not been sent to me. My confusion is that Ticketmaster are the ones reassigning the tickets, I never received the tickets or an e-ticket code, why would their be ‘problems’ with the tickets they were reissuing?
So for one set of tickets, Ticketmaster has received 2 sets of payments, and are not returning one set of payments until 14 months later.
Ticketmaster do not seem to be particularly ‘for the customer’ and instead seem to be in the business of conning people out of money.
Will never be using again, and would advise others not to either.
The event was cancelled which I understand isn't their fault at all.

But still waiting for a refund, can't understand why it's taking so long.
Spent £100 on tickets for an event on 26 June 2020, which was just canceled due to the pandemic and rescheduled to FEBRUARY 2021. We can no longer attend on the new date and due to their policy we can not get a refund for the tickets, but instead this scammy company says to sell them on a marketplace so they don't lose a dime. That would be fine if the rules didn't state that you get your money AFTER THE SHOW, which in our case is now in Feb. What if the tickets don't sell? Even if they do sell we won't get the money for ELEVEN MONTHS. Absolute rubbish business model especially dealing with events effected due to the pandemic; we'll never give them a cent again and will be telling everyone we know to do the same.
They are a fraudulent company who's in bed with scalpers and they do everything to lead customers into buying overpriced tickets (platinum tickets) and operates with socalled flexible prices. What happened to face value and fixed prices? No one knows what a ticket is really worth anymore. And the service charge they put on in addition to the already over-overpriced ticket is obscene, sometimes 30-40 % of the ticket value. This company is greedy capitalism at its worst. And good luck trying to get a refund if a show is cancelled or postponed.
This is a review, that I'm really pleased to write. I recently criticised Ticket Master, for what I consider sharp practice. We just received an email from Ticket Master confirming return of £190. thank you.
Ordered tickets to go to a concert. Changed my mind and sold the tickets and was told by ticketmaster I must post them via special delivery which I did (£7).

The gig was postponed and ticketmaster have said they will not pay me until the new concert has taken place (TBC).

They have the buyers money, they know the buyer has the tickets and yet they will hold your money.

Avoid like the plague! Scam company
I was diagnosed with prostate cancer in September. My girlfriend decided to celebrate my end of treatment and brought 2 ticket to Bryan
ferry at the Albert hall on 11.03.2020.
In February I was diagnosed with lung cancer with brain matrices.
The course of treatment was 5 radiotherapy, followed by 12 weeks of Chemotherapy and immunotherapy. My immune system would be shot to pieces on the day of the concert.
She phoned ticket master and was given sympathy and a docket number and a promise of a return call in up to 72 hour. No phone call, so she phoned back. Further sympath, another docket number and a promise of a call back.
They finally phone back on the day of concert, with an offer to put the ticket up for resale. No refund. I feel this was their plan all along.
I'm a 67 year old pensioner. My girlfriend suffers from EDS. we can ill afford to loss £180.
Are Ticket Master that desperate.
I've bought 4 tickets to attend O2 Academy Leeds Innoss'b event, which was supposed to happen on 20th December 2019.
We were informed that the concert was cancelled at the venue.
Since then I've been contacting Ticketmaster via email and calls for the refund and unfortunately for my disappointment I didn't get any response from them.
One thing I know for sure is that I'll never buy again any event with Ticketmaster as they have no respect for the customers.
I was given significant amounts for a birthday and in tiny print on one of the cards is - use within a year. They have expired. What a complete rip off. Bunch of thieves. Money for nothing. BE WARNED!
Wouldn't recommend Ticketmaster to anyone, shocking service! Shame you can't leave anything below 1star!!!!
Ticketmaster is rated 1.70 based on 115 reviews