Tieroom UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tieroom UK
Read Tieroom UK Reviews
Fast delivery, great product
Great products, great quality, fast delivery, affordable prices.
Excellent quality and service
Wonderful tie worn by my husband on our wedding day really special
Excellent bow tie and good quality as well.
Excellent
Very quick delivery and lovely quality highly recommend
My go to tie place. Can’t fault them.
EXCELLENT SERVICE
Excellent product and service. Thank you
My order was arriving late due to the current restrictions on delivery. Niklas was excellent in assuring I had my tie and pocket square delivered to me with a 24 hour rush service still in time for the wedding I was attending without having to wait and guess when my original parcel would arrive. I was able to return to him the extra set sent to me.
Best service ever,easy to use,convenient safe and sound ??????????????????????????????????????????Perfect ?? I will use it everyday
Exactly as described
Great service all round.
Good selection, good price excellent service. First rate.
fast friendly service . Couldn't be happier
The website was easy to navigate and clearly laid out, I received the ties in good time, well-packed, and the quality is very good.
Fantastic choice of ties to suit young and old! I ordered three for my husband for choice but he has decided to keep all of them! The colours were true to the site and they are good quality. Better still, I hadn?t even realised there would be discount for buying three until I was at the checkout!
Tieroom is the ultimate source for stylish bow ties. Quality product, great variety, terrific prices, prompt delivery.
Just as it should be