Tieroom UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tieroom UK
Read Tieroom UK Reviews
Excellent quality product and excellent service. I also had call to contact customer services regarding my first order and the service I received was second to none. First Class.
Great service, excellent delivery and very good quality of product. Highly recommended. I actually live in Dubai and struggled to get a good self tie bow tie locally. Within 2 days of placing the order the tie and other items arrived
2nd time Ive ordered, great service and quality products
Very impressed by the quality of customer service and the products. The bow ties I bought were even better than they looked on the website. Would definitely buy again from Tieroom.
You were amazing compared to the Tie Specialist.

I could speak to someone and products arrived next day (from Europe to UK).

Just in time for my wedding.
Haven’t received my order been over a week
Hi! Sorry to hear you haven't received your tie yet. As stated in our checkout, delivery times are longer than usual at the moment due to Covid and Brexit. You should get your tie next week. Please get back to our customer support if you don't.
Super fast delivery and quality bow ties.
Very quick delivery lovely tie
As requested - speedy, fine.
The merchandise is very nice - at least this is what they say in the household... I love it to bits, anyway!

The only reason not to give the maximum of five stars is that it took us a while to get the order to be taken. The reason was, whatever the seller may say (and despite the mumbling-jumbling over the phone), the sending address was in a snubbed-at country! All that, after the payment had been made - in British pounds!

Regardless, I would buy again from them, although separate by an ugly divorce... Good luck guys, and don't be a stranger, as they say!
Placed an order with Tieroom for two Christmas presents. They both arrived very promptly and were gratefully received. Great delivery service and beautiful products. Will definitely use you again
Lovely product as described on website, delivered promptly and looked fabulous for winter wedding
Nice bow tie, delivered on time st a good price. To quibble there was no collar sizes for the adjuster strap. But a really nice selection of ties to choose from.
Excellent!
VERY PLEASED WITH MY SILK TIES, THEY HOLD A VERY NICE KNOT AND I HAVE HAD LOTS OF COMPLIMENTS ON THEM.
ONCE AGAIN I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THE FIVE TIES I HAVE PURCHASED FROM TIEROOM.
The ordering process was pretty straight forward
Nice tie,arrived on time
I bought the tie for my dad. He was happy and satisfy a gift. The quality is perfect and the delivery was earlier that I expected.I definitely could recommend this company.
Very pleased with the bow ties and the service
Goods delivered next day - fantastic service and beautiful bow ties!
Tieroom UK is rated 4.77 based on 1,229 reviews