Tieroom UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tieroom UK
Read Tieroom UK Reviews
The product was exactly what i was looking for and, the buying process was simple & was received quickly, but if I'm going to get stung for an unchangeable £19 shipping charge just for posting to Jersey, i really doubt there'll be repeat business. Shame.
Thanks for the feedback! I'm glad you liked our products and the site. £19 is a lot for shipping, agreed, but DHL to Jersey is expensive (actually more than £19) and normal mail has proven too unreliable. Hope to find cheaper options soon.
Arrived in very quick time from Sweden and the products were very well made, definetly will buy again!.

Thanks again!.
Ties were quite expensive for what they were and delivery was ver long. 6 working days but other than that it was okay.
Quickly delivered, nice quality.
Fast delivery, great product
Great products, great quality, fast delivery, affordable prices.
The wipes seem identical to a slightly more expensive, very effective brand I’ve used previously. The delivery time was quite long but otherwise efficient.
Excellent quality and service
Wonderful tie worn by my husband on our wedding day really special
Excellent bow tie and good quality as well.
Excellent
Very quick delivery and lovely quality highly recommend
My go to tie place. Can’t fault them.
EXCELLENT SERVICE
very fast response and reasonable prices
Excellent product and service. Thank you
The website was clear and easy to navigate.
The goods arrived on time and were exactly as described.
Shipping was very slow, took over a week when on the company's website it said 3-6 days. As well as this I only received one update on my shipping, only telling me that my order had been posted. That aside, the ties were very nice and made from good material.
Quick delivery and item came as expected. Only downside was the envelope was falling apart by the time it reached my front door however it was during a recent storm
My order was arriving late due to the current restrictions on delivery. Niklas was excellent in assuring I had my tie and pocket square delivered to me with a 24 hour rush service still in time for the wedding I was attending without having to wait and guess when my original parcel would arrive. I was able to return to him the extra set sent to me.
Tieroom UK is rated 4.77 based on 1,193 reviews