Tieroom UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tieroom UK
Read Tieroom UK Reviews

info@tieroom.co.uk

Tell us how Tieroom UK made you happy
Shipping was very slow, took over a week when on the company's website it said 3-6 days. As well as this I only received one update on my shipping, only telling me that my order had been posted. That aside, the ties were very nice and made from good material.
Quick delivery and item came as expected. Only downside was the envelope was falling apart by the time it reached my front door however it was during a recent storm
My order was arriving late due to the current restrictions on delivery. Niklas was excellent in assuring I had my tie and pocket square delivered to me with a 24 hour rush service still in time for the wedding I was attending without having to wait and guess when my original parcel would arrive. I was able to return to him the extra set sent to me.
Best service ever,easy to use,convenient safe and sound ??????????????????????????????????????????Perfect ?? I will use it everyday
Exactly as described
Great service all round.
Good selection, good price excellent service. First rate.
fast friendly service . Couldn't be happier
The website was easy to navigate and clearly laid out, I received the ties in good time, well-packed, and the quality is very good.
Fantastic choice of ties to suit young and old! I ordered three for my husband for choice but he has decided to keep all of them! The colours were true to the site and they are good quality. Better still, I hadn?t even realised there would be discount for buying three until I was at the checkout!
Have still not received my item after 2 weeks.
Sorry that you have not received your order yet. I have sent you a email regarding the order.
Tieroom is the ultimate source for stylish bow ties. Quality product, great variety, terrific prices, prompt delivery.
Just as it should be
Lovely products. Had to return one of the ties (ordered one too many). My refund was for £20 and not £25 which was the cost of the tie. No idea why??
Hi! Glad you liked the ties! When you purchased 5 ties you received a £5 discount for each tie thanks to our discount which always applies automatically when ordering 3 or more ties or bow ties. Thus you only paid £20 per tie and a total of £100 for all 5.
Prompt delivery - even in difficult times.
Quality products and excellent service
A 5 satr service. Arrived very promptly, perfect for hanging ties!!
Excellent service and product.
Delivery took a while and they then put item on sale after it turned up. Decent store however.
Arrived on time. Good quality tie, as described, for a good price. Will shop there again. Stain removal tissue was a nice touch - my son may well need that at some point...
Tieroom UK is rated 4.77 based on 1,176 reviews