Tieroom UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tieroom UK
Read Tieroom UK Reviews
Have still not received my item after 2 weeks.
Sorry that you have not received your order yet. I have sent you a email regarding the order.
Ensure delivery within indicated time
Sorry that your order has not been delivered in time! We will send you an email now regarding your delivery.
Ties are not of good quality. I ended up purchasing over 5 ties and non were true to colour. They weren?t good matierap and they were very very overpriced
Hi Ciara,
so sorry to hear you were unhappy with pretty much everything. - Colour on screen versus reality is tricky business, and although we work a lot with it, it's enough that your screen is set differently in regards to light, saturation, colour profile etc for products to appear differently than on our end. This is something all e-merchants work hard to deal with, but the fact remains, you can't ever be 100% sure what you see on your screen reflects exactly what you'll see upon delivery.
- Regarding price & quality: some of our competitors are cheaper, some more expensive than we are ? the vast majority of our customers seem to think they get really good value for money at Tieroom, we have very high satisfaction rates in general. Having said that, we continuously work on product improvement, so we're always grateful to receive constructive criticism. You're welcome to specify in more detail what aspects of our products that need improving, if you're up for it. Thanks for your input.
Colour did not match
Hi Tracey,
sorry to hear the colour didn't match. Was it a dress it didn't match or your perception of the tie onscreen that didn't match the real life impression? Colour rendition, onscreen vs irl is tricky business, and although we work a lot with it, it's enough that someone has different lighting settings, different colour profile, colour saturation etc for the product to look differently on other screens than on ours. Please don't hesitate to get back to us, preferably via info@tieroom.co.uk if there's anything more we can do for you. And return is also possible, of course.best regards
Anand, Tieroom customer service
I never received my package!
This errand was handled directly via customer service. Something strange has happened here with the piece of the delivery chain. Glad you received your parcel in the end.
Not received yet. 16 days gone
Hi Vasco, Sorry that you have not received it yet. I will send you an email now regarding your shipment.
Poca claridad en el servicio de flete y costos de envío
Hi!Thanks for the feedback! I know we had issues providing you with shipping options to Chile when you tried to place your order, sorry about that. The situation was swiftly resolved and you were presented with the safe and fast but somewhat expensive option of DHL courier which has proven to be the best option when shipping to South America. We also offered you free shipping with standard post. I'm sorry you felt shopping with us was a 1-star experience. Besides our error of, at first, not having shipping options for Chile, please do get back to us on how we can improve to ensure a better experience for you next time.
I still haven?t received my order 2 weeks later for 3 ties and a bow tie... meant to be here 3-6 days.
Hi Andrew,the order was sent promptly as planned, something must have gone wrong in the postal chain. Whatever the explanation, this is of course not acceptable, wish you got in touch sooner. We'll arrange for a resend, someone will contact you directly via customer service. Sorry about the delay.
Vert good and prompt
I'm glad you found us "Very good and prompt". I am therefore curious about the rating of 1/5. Did you possibly misclick? If so, you can go back and correct your rating. If not, we would love to know what we can do better. Thanks!
Still not Received my item
Hi! excuse the long wait for an answer - holiday times. That's definitely not ok, way too long a wait for delivery, many apologies. Please write to info@tieroom.co.uk if you still haven't received your pocket square, and we'll resend.
Didn't recieve it!
Hi!So sorry to hear you didn't receive your parcel, post must have messed up. It was shipped on July 22nd. We'll of course make sure you'll receive your stuff, now that we know the post hasn't delivered. We'll contact you via our customer service channel.best regardsAnand SharmaTieroom customer service
Shipping was too long
Normal delivery time is 3-6 days in Europe with free shipping and 1-2 with DHL express shipping. 99% of our deliveries gets delivered in 6 days working days but things can happen that is out of our control. I still hope that you got the delivery in the 6 working days.
I did not receive what I ordered.
Sorry that Royal Mail lost your package and that you did not receive it in time. More than 99% of our packages reach our customers in time but unfortunately it happens that packages gets sorted wrong because of human error. We have put in a complaint and made a refund.
Still haven?t received my parcel, needed it for horse racing, was assured it would arrive on time even after I contacted them to say it had t arrived, to be told it would be here few days later . Very poor
Hi Paul, Sorry that you have not received your parcel yet. The warehouse staff will send you an email now.
Wrong colour was sent out - not impressed, especially as I had to pay to return it.
Start by sending christmas presents BEFORE CHRISTMAS!! as it was promised on your website
Hi,
As we discussed with you on the 23rd, we had already sent the package, well in time for Christmas (on the 18th to be exact), but it obviously got stuck somewhere and we are very sorry you didn't get it in time. As agreed, we emailed you a future discount as a small compensation.
We take full responsibility for it not reaching you in time but please remember we rely on others doing their job as well and this time something out of our control happened along the way causing a delay. We will put in a complaint with the Royal Mail and do everything we can to not have this happen again.
Took a long time for the tie to arive
Hi there!Our advertised delivery time is 3-6 working days, as notified on the website and the order confirmation. Your order was placed on a Saturday (9th) and thus shipped from our warehouse in Sweden to the UK the following Monday, December 11, meaning Dec 18 was the last delivery day within that time frame. You got in touch with us on Dec 18 saying you had intended to order express delivery, but actually didn't, but on the 19th you let us know that the package actually arrived on the last delivery day, Dec 18th, after all. So doesn't it seem a bit unfair to grade dump us on the basis of slow delivery when you actually got your package on time?
Not free returns
Yeah, free returns or not is a tricky question.The are obviously never free as the cost simply gets hidden in the products but we fully understand some people would find that more appealing. We thank you for your input and will re-evaluate.
I hope the rest of your experience was worthy of more than 1 star.
Absolutely Pathetic....2 weeks to arrive.....5 days after the wedding I ordered it for had taken place
We have realised an entire batch of shipments from the 7th was severely delayed somewhere along the way. So sorry yours was a part of this and missed the wedding.

Under normal circumstances shipping only takes 2-4 days. Even if it's completely our responsibility getting you your products in time we are not in total control of every step and our logistics partner obviously failed here and we will bring this up with them.

Our support has reached out to you via email to sort this out further.

We are so sorry!
You are very expensive, your colour was no where near the one shown on the internet (I expected a little variance) and I had to pay return postage.
We have a wedding coming up and we need 8 tie sets. None of which I will be ordering off you.
Hi!I'm sorry to hear you didn't appreciate our products or prices. We actually work a lot with colours, but colour rendition on screens is tricky. However much we do to get the colours right at our end, they can still look different at yours, due to different computer screens, screen colour settings, screen light settings, colour profiles etc etc. And of course, you'll never know exactly what you get until you hold it in your hand, that's just e-shopping.
Reg. prices, we have competitors that are cheaper and ones that are more expensive, a lot more expensive, but most of our customers seem to think they get a lot for their money, as you can see from the overwhelming positive feedback we generally get
Return postage is something we're constantly considering, but at the moment, that's our policy.
I hope you find what you're looking for elsewhere, and that you have  a great weddingif there's anything else we can do for you, please don't hesitate to get back to us again
best regardsAnand