Togetherenergy Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Togetherenergy

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Togetherenergy?
company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Togetherenergy made you happy

Telephone
"Very disappointed that the Welcome Pack came to me AFTER the 14 day cooling off period in which time I did the maths and realised I should remain with my current supplier. The Company must be either seriously under resourced or purely ignorant as my email an d Recorded Delivery Letter sent WITHIN the cooling off period was not actioned until I phoned several times having to fight and fight and fight for my rights."
Are you Togetherenergy? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"APPALLING COMPANY 6 months after leaving I am still waiting for final bill. they don't answer phone calls, emails or letters. customer service is non existent. totally useless company. they are holding up my current bills as their final reading was wring so I am still getting estimated readings from my new supplier - they can't get a reply from TE either they shouldn't be in business"
"They never answer your query and they asked for submissions to their portal for billing after 1year I am still awaiting my bills."
Togetherenergy is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews