Togetherenergy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Togetherenergy

Tell us how Togetherenergy made you happy
Hi TE was SOLR for ex oneselect customers I am one of the lucky one's who did a quick switch!! Warrington council bought 50% October 2019 some trust pilot reviews are horrendous!!
Very disappointed that the Welcome Pack came to me AFTER the 14 day cooling off period in which time I did the maths and realised I should remain with my current supplier. The Company must be either seriously under resourced or purely ignorant as my email an d Recorded Delivery Letter sent WITHIN the cooling off period was not actioned until I phoned several times having to fight and fight and fight for my rights.
APPALLING COMPANY 6 months after leaving I am still waiting for final bill. they don't answer phone calls, emails or letters. customer service is non existent. totally useless company. they are holding up my current bills as their final reading was wring so I am still getting estimated readings from my new supplier - they can't get a reply from TE either they shouldn't be in business
They never answer your query and they asked for submissions to their portal for billing after 1year I am still awaiting my bills.
Togetherenergy is rated 1.00 based on 4 reviews