Togetherenergy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Togetherenergy

Tell us how Togetherenergy made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Very difficult to make contact by phone & email when coming to the end of contract
The worst company I have ever had to deal with. They do not help. They do not refund when you are in credit. My late father had dementia and continued to pay over the odds by direct debit. The refunded one amount and then would not deal with me as I didn't have power of attorney. When he died they continued to write to him despite me sending them the death certificate. I have written to the CEO...his PA promised to get this all resolved....I'm still waiting. I belong to a support group for Together Energy customers, 150 of them have all been treated appallingly. Please do yourself a favour and don't use them
Not worth the squeeze- AVOID AT ALL COSTS !!!! If I could I would rate this company Zero Stars... Stay away from this company, biggest mistake I have ever made. I joined together energy TE believing I was helping the smaller firms but I was wrong this company is run by crooks and agents that are there to steal your money or have no clue in customer service. Im not surprised at the score the company has received, TE is the worst company I have ever dealt with. Mid way through the winter periods, TE decided to increase my DD payments to cover the deficit- the thing is I was not in deficit I was already in credit and yet they increased my monthly payment to 250£ for the remainder of the term. When I called to discuss this they refused to change the dd payment referring to company policy. this is a shamble, if my account was in credit and my energy projection was within the credit balance why increase?? the year went on and it was time to renew, I asked for a final Bill as my new supplier was ready to take on a transfer. TE was non responsive, my account now was in a credit exceeding £500.00 to which I requested for a refund, the supervisor advised that this will only be made when my final bill is prepared, I am still waiting for a final bill. I then approached the energy ombudsman, who agreed and held a decision in my favour, a demand was made to TE by the investigating officer to facilitate a final bill and refund any sum due- its been 4 months and yet no response. I sent another email (as TE never answer their phones and when they do they do not do anything about the situation) again no response. I'm sick of these criminals. I am now in the process of preparing a case for court and will get back my money. if others have gone through what I have gone through, I urge you to email me on togetherenergy complaints @ gmail. com (ignore the spaces in the address). I will build a case against TE and together we can take them out and get our money back.
Hi TE was SOLR for ex oneselect customers I am one of the lucky one's who did a quick switch!! Warrington council bought 50% October 2019 some trust pilot reviews are horrendous!!
Very disappointed that the Welcome Pack came to me AFTER the 14 day cooling off period in which time I did the maths and realised I should remain with my current supplier. The Company must be either seriously under resourced or purely ignorant as my email an d Recorded Delivery Letter sent WITHIN the cooling off period was not actioned until I phoned several times having to fight and fight and fight for my rights.
APPALLING COMPANY 6 months after leaving I am still waiting for final bill. they don't answer phone calls, emails or letters. customer service is non existent. totally useless company. they are holding up my current bills as their final reading was wring so I am still getting estimated readings from my new supplier - they can't get a reply from TE either they shouldn't be in business
They never answer your query and they asked for submissions to their portal for billing after 1year I am still awaiting my bills.
Togetherenergy is rated 1.14 based on 7 reviews