Tommy Hilfiger UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tommy Hilfiger UK
Read Tommy Hilfiger UK Reviews

About Tommy Hilfiger UK:

The Tommy Hilfiger Online Store offers all collections for men, women and children. Clothing, accessories and shoes. Since 1985, Tommy Hilfiger has developed an extremely valuable and recognizable brand and a solid consumer base with broad demographic appeal. Our apparel products are recognized throughout the world of their classic and timeless design.

SERVICE@UK.TOMMY.COM

Tommy Hilfiger
Industriestrasse 175

Tell us how Tommy Hilfiger UK made you happy
They sent me an item in the post but it didn’t have a returns label. I emailed customer service and they got back in touch that day, apologised for the lack of label and sorted the issue immediately. Great customer service!
I'd like to write publicly a review for the amazing customer service I received from one of your assistant, Leekiela, who assisted my request with patience and professionality. Thanks!
Good price, easy to order, fast delivery
Amazing in store service
Good customer service and product as described. Fast delivery..
Quality of product
I purchased a couple of gifts for my girlfriend at Tommy Hilfiger. The staff were super helpful and the gifts went down a storm! Thanks!
The shop had very nice workers . It also provided me with the right thing that I needed .
Lovely shoes for a good price. Quick delivery and nicely wrapped.
excellent quality clothes
Good quality products with fast delivery
I received confirmation email regarding the refund for the return items without my money back in to my PayPal account and I was waited for five weeks after that I started to contact them but not responded.The worst costumer service ever!
I received confirmation email regarding the refund for the return items without my money back in to my PayPal account and I was waited for five weeks after that I started to contact them but not responded please watch out this is not what we know about Tommy Hilfiger stores, I don’t know what is going on this retailer , I warning you please don’t buy this store as you lose your money! Worst customer service ever!
Still waiting for a refund 2 months later it’s disgusting they get away with this
Same as others waiting to be refunded for 2 orders over a month now. Poor excuses of refund not going trough the first time etc and that i will be contacted once more when they know more. It has been week since and nothing....scammers
I received confirmation email regarding the refund for the return items without my money back in to my PayPal account and I was waited for three weeks after that I started to contact them but not responded please watch out this is not what we know about Tommy Hilfiger stores, I don’t know what is going on this retailer , I warning you please don’t buy this store as you lose your money !!!!!!!!!
Totally disappointed. After more than 2 month when i send my item back to them i didn't receive my money back. And still waiting. Send a lot of emails to them and nobody replies to me. Worst customer service ever. Never come back
Very bad experience with this store and specially with their warehouse in Coventry
Very disappointed with the service never bay any thing again from Tommy Hilfiger it’s sick company
It has been over 4 weeks and still waiting for a refund, please please look on trust pilot before you buy from this website
Tommy Hilfiger UK is rated 2.59 based on 27 reviews