Tommy Hilfiger UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tommy Hilfiger UK
Read Tommy Hilfiger UK Reviews

About Tommy Hilfiger UK:

The Tommy Hilfiger Online Store offers all collections for men, women and children. Clothing, accessories and shoes. Since 1985, Tommy Hilfiger has developed an extremely valuable and recognizable brand and a solid consumer base with broad demographic appeal. Our apparel products are recognized throughout the world of their classic and timeless design.

SERVICE@UK.TOMMY.COM

Tommy Hilfiger
Industriestrasse 175

Tell us how Tommy Hilfiger UK made you happy
I received confirmation email regarding the refund for the return items without my money back in to my PayPal account and I was waited for five weeks after that I started to contact them but not responded.The worst costumer service ever!
I received confirmation email regarding the refund for the return items without my money back in to my PayPal account and I was waited for five weeks after that I started to contact them but not responded please watch out this is not what we know about Tommy Hilfiger stores, I don’t know what is going on this retailer , I warning you please don’t buy this store as you lose your money! Worst customer service ever!
Still waiting for a refund 2 months later it’s disgusting they get away with this
Same as others waiting to be refunded for 2 orders over a month now. Poor excuses of refund not going trough the first time etc and that i will be contacted once more when they know more. It has been week since and nothing....scammers
I received confirmation email regarding the refund for the return items without my money back in to my PayPal account and I was waited for three weeks after that I started to contact them but not responded please watch out this is not what we know about Tommy Hilfiger stores, I don’t know what is going on this retailer , I warning you please don’t buy this store as you lose your money !!!!!!!!!
Totally disappointed. After more than 2 month when i send my item back to them i didn't receive my money back. And still waiting. Send a lot of emails to them and nobody replies to me. Worst customer service ever. Never come back
Very bad experience with this store and specially with their warehouse in Coventry
Very disappointed with the service never bay any thing again from Tommy Hilfiger it’s sick company
It has been over 4 weeks and still waiting for a refund, please please look on trust pilot before you buy from this website
The WORST Customer Service ever! It’s been a month and I am still waiting for my refund! They stopped answering my emails! Don’t even know what to do anymore.
I would give their customer service a zero if I could. Waiting for a refund, they have advised me my goods have been received back by them but still waiting for my money back and their customer service is dire Never again!!
They sent me an item in the post but it didn’t have a returns label. I emailed customer service and they got back in touch that day, apologised for the lack of label and sorted the issue immediately. Great customer service!
Nasty customer service, completely unprofessional
Previously bought a few of their tops and thought they were quite good, if a bit over-priced. However, after their recent racist "woke" adverts certainly won't buy from them again!
I ordered a wallet online, product I received was of much lower quality and missing features advertised on their website. After waiting a month for TH customer service reply they finally offered me a 5% discount code for my next order. Tommy Hilfiger is a joke with nasty, rude and unprofessional customer service. They also scamming people by sending products of much lower quality or completely different products than they advertise. Proper scam
I received a jumper as a gift and the person has since become seriously ill so i am not able to get proof of purchase. i contacted customer services as the jumper was washed once according to the instructions label, cool wash 30 degrees etc and came out with a hole in part of the NYC design. It is not a fake, and was bought in the USA. Hilfiger wont replace the jumper just because i cant proof what was paid for it. Your company is a disgrace and clearly sells rubbish which cant even take one wash cycle before part of it goes into a hole! I shall tell everyone on social media and the press that you want me to get a dying person in hospital to get out of their bed and go and look for proof of purchase. You are disgusting, unsympathetic and a disgrace to the retail trade.
I'd like to write publicly a review for the amazing customer service I received from one of your assistant, Leekiela, who assisted my request with patience and professionality. Thanks!
Good price, easy to order, fast delivery
Amazing in store service