Tommy Hilfiger UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tommy Hilfiger UK
Read Tommy Hilfiger UK Reviews

About Tommy Hilfiger UK:

The Tommy Hilfiger Online Store offers all collections for men, women and children. Clothing, accessories and shoes. Since 1985, Tommy Hilfiger has developed an extremely valuable and recognizable brand and a solid consumer base with broad demographic appeal. Our apparel products are recognized throughout the world of their classic and timeless design.

SERVICE@UK.TOMMY.COM

Tommy Hilfiger
Industriestrasse 175

Tell us how Tommy Hilfiger UK made you happy
Previously bought a few of their tops and thought they were quite good, if a bit over-priced. However, after their recent racist "woke" adverts certainly won't buy from them again!
I ordered a wallet online, product I received was of much lower quality and missing features advertised on their website. After waiting a month for TH customer service reply they finally offered me a 5% discount code for my next order. Tommy Hilfiger is a joke with nasty, rude and unprofessional customer service. They also scamming people by sending products of much lower quality or completely different products than they advertise. Proper scam
I received a jumper as a gift and the person has since become seriously ill so i am not able to get proof of purchase. i contacted customer services as the jumper was washed once according to the instructions label, cool wash 30 degrees etc and came out with a hole in part of the NYC design. It is not a fake, and was bought in the USA.
Hilfiger wont replace the jumper just because i cant proof what was paid for it. Your company is a disgrace and clearly sells rubbish which cant even take one wash cycle before part of it goes into a hole!
I shall tell everyone on social media and the press that you want me to get a dying person in hospital to get out of their bed and go and look for proof of purchase. You are disgusting, unsympathetic and a disgrace to the retail trade.
I'd like to write publicly a review for the amazing customer service I received from one of your assistant, Leekiela, who assisted my request with patience and professionality. Thanks!
Good price, easy to order, fast delivery
Amazing in store service
Good customer service and product as described. Fast delivery..
Quality of product
I purchased a couple of gifts for my girlfriend at Tommy Hilfiger. The staff were super helpful and the gifts went down a storm!

Thanks!
The shop had very nice workers . It also provided me with the right thing that I needed .
Lovely shoes for a good price. Quick delivery and nicely wrapped.
Good quality products with fast delivery
excellent quality clothes