Toyota USA Reviews

of reviewers recommend Toyota USA

Tell us how Toyota USA made you happy
In the Fall of 2016, I purchased a 2013 Toyota Rav 4 from Toyota of Saint Charles, Illinois. Upon purchasing this vehicle, the sales team was notified of my situation of not being able to be making trips to them. When Spring came around and I had the time to go back for what I thought was under warranty the entire time (sunroof), I was accused of having a party on top of my car or possibly people ran on top of it in a Target parking lot. So long story short, Toyota refused to cover my sun roof for something that most likely happened in their very own parking lot! Makes a little more sense. Bad customer service.
had a very bad experience at toyota colindale branch. The member of staff was rude and unprofessional. I was told My car needed a hybrid battery change for £1600. Took it to my loval mechanic who had a device that reads errors from the cars computer. All he did was reset the software of the car and charged me £20, with a nice smile on his face. leave it to the readers to decide on if you should ever trust the deal, especially Toyota.
My RAV4 was recalled for an airbag upgrade.The whole process from booking an appointment to collecting my car ( including a visual safety report and complimentary car clean) was first class. My thanks to Nicky Gregory who handled the process on the day and was very professional in his manner.
Toyota USA is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews