Toyota USA Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Toyota USA
12PM
12PM

Tell us how Toyota USA made you happy

"had a very bad experience at toyota colindale branch. The member of staff was rude and unprofessional. I was told My car needed a hybrid battery change for £1600. Took it to my loval mechanic who had a device that reads errors from the cars computer. All he did was reset the software of the car and charged me £20, with a nice smile on his face. leave it to the readers to decide on if you should ever trust the deal, especially Toyota."
Are you Toyota USA? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Toyota USA receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"My RAV4 was recalled for an airbag upgrade.The whole process from booking an appointment to collecting my car ( including a visual safety report and complimentary car clean) was first class. My thanks to Nicky Gregory who handled the process on the day and was very professional in his manner."
Toyota USA is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews