Trade Vehicle Parts Reviews

4.8
Based on 1,224 reviews
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Trade Vehicle Parts Reviews
Part checker said it fits vehicle but it is not fit for purpose and they have refused to pay return postage Apparently there had been a misunderstanding which was resolved relatively quickly they arranged for the part to be picked up by courier and issued a full refund
Thank you for your review, and I am sorry to hear this happened. We have sent you an e-mail with a few offers that we would like you to consider, so we can put things right for you Looking forward to your response
After a lot of correspondence the outcome was to my satisfaction.
Thank you for your review, and I am sorry to hear this happened. We have sent you an e-mail with few offers that we would like you to consider, so we can put things right for you Looking forward to your response
Wing mirror fitted ok. Could see minor differences between it and Toyota part when the wing mirror was folded..
Would have given 5 stars but colour was different to that in the picture
I needed the part, I could not find in here. Finally I bought from eBay
Item is supposed to replace the one on my car, year, make and model. Looks nothing like it. Just hoping it will fit, Otherwise, l have wasted £30. Garage appointment on 22 March. Time will tell!
Ordered a mirror part was faulty. Replacement part was sent also faulty. Returned for a full refund. Plus side customer service was excellent.Unfortunately the mirrors had a manufacturing issue that they was not were unaware of. They did offer me 10% discount on the next order from them.
I returned a faulty part about 2 weeks ago , for an agreed full refund, and still no response. I then emailed again, asking when I could expect the refund. I then received the full refund.
Payed for next day delivery and item was sent using 3 day delivery, on arrival item was poorly packaged and damaged, they did rectify this issue by a full refund and offering a discount on my next purchase.
Bought a few front car grills the overnight the price of them doubled. This was because they saw it as demand was up so they increased the price, so I was unable to purchase more grills because of the huge price increase.
Delivery ok price ok. TCL TV good picture remote not so good
Sort out your delivery companies. Hermes are useless, difficult to speak to anyone. They did not deliver my item, GET RID OF THEM USELESS COURIER COMPANY!
I bought a primed panel for a Toyota Yaris, it was not a Toyota manufactured panel as advertised. The panel was exactly the same from an exterior perspective. Unfortunately the panels attachment points needed trimming and bending to achieve a good fit. this was time consuming. This information should be included on the site. I will try a different supplier next time.
We ordered a part for our car wing mirror. The correct part arrived on time and was cost less than any where else we could find it. So, good service all round. Thank you
Excellent price & speedy delivery. Had to cut moulding to fit to door + none of the clips lined up to fit original coloured back cover, had to cut all posts off & glue round edges!
Trade Vehicle Parts is rated 4.8 based on 1,224 reviews