Trade Vehicle Parts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Trade Vehicle Parts

Tell us how Trade Vehicle Parts made you happy
Trade Vehicle Parts  5 star review on 18th June 2020
More Photos & Videos
Have not received my part and no one is contacting me back. Last time i will be using these
Hello John
Thank you for letting us know about this issue
We have found your order on our website
Shipping details page was not filled in and the order never got imported into our shipping database
The order has been processed manually
The estimated deliver date for the bumper is this Friday
Thank you for choosing Trade Vehicle Parts
Parts have not shown up yet
Hi Francis,
I am really sorry your goods have not been received yet.
I can see you have been communicating with our customer service staff and they are trying their best to resolve this for you.
This morning the replacement has been organise and will be with you shortly.
Please accept our apologies on courier’s behalf for losing your original order in to their network
Thank you for choosing Trade Vehicle Parts
Absolutely rubbish. Ordered a wing for c4 GRAND Picasso. Received wing for normal Picasso, was told when phoned them that they didn’t have grand Picasso wing in stock so sent alternative!!! They arranged for collection for return which was collected yesterday, so called today to ask for refund and told until they have it physically in their hands I can’t get a refund!!!!!! Steer clear of this company. Absolutely disgusting way to run a business.
Hi Lisa,
Hope you are doing well.
The wings for C4 Picasso and C4 Grand Picasso are the same
The wing that has been returned turns out to be incorrectly labelled with the barcodes by our supplier therefore when we picked the wing and scanned it, we had no idea that there is an issue
Thanks to your feedback, the stock has been updated
As for the refund I will disagree with you, it is a standard procedure for the most companies in the world to issue a refund once the stock has been received and inspected by the respective returns department thus we have the same policy .
Please come back to us on our email that we have sent you, so we can put this right for you
Thank you for choosing Trade Vehicle Parts
Ordered a front bumper reinforcer for ds3, came damaged, returned and received a replacement which was also damaged. Blamed damages on courier but the broken parts were not in the sealed back with the rest of the reinforcer? the second damaged item was meant to be picked up Friday, however no one bothered to show up. They then ordered a third replacement without checking with myself if i wanted a replacement or refund. When you add up all the printing expenses, cost of time off work to wait around, and the delay in getting my car repaired, i am about £250 out of pocket. Will never be ordering from here again, or referring this company to a friend. SHOCKING!!
Damage and missing parts
I am ask for refund, and they wanna give back just 10 punds
I have managed to speak with the customer, turns out that there has been a misunderstanding,
In cases where the item has a slight damage and can be used we would offer a partial refund.
We have taken the damaged item back, offered a replacement, replacement set was not needed any longer therefore we have issued a full refund immediately.
Upon ordering via phone call the gentleman on the phone seemed to be rushing and wanted to get off the phone. He tried to take my payment details before I was able to say exactly what I wanted to order.
As I ordered at 10:05 (due to the amount of time it took to answer the phone) I had to wait 48 hours for delivery not next day.
When the item were delivered the wrong items were sent. When I call customer services they didn’t care and just ignored the issue. They did send the correct item and assured the incorrect item would be collected.
Today the correct item has now been delivered, but (even though I was promised by two members of staff) the incorrect item has still not been collected.
I still have not received my receipt for the purchase ( they didn’t take any contact details when placing my order (phone or email))
I would not use this company again. Their prices are expensive and the staff don’t care about the customers.
TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. Was told via online chat that the item would fit my vehicle which it didn’t. They did not honour their 60 day free returns policy, they would not send me a returns note. I have had to pay for return shipping. They received the item on the 29 Feb 2020 and have still not given me my money back despite providing all proof of postage. I have now had to go through PayPal resolution to attempt to recover most of my money.
The part that i've bought arrived broken.
I sent 3 e-mails, but no answer.....
Bad service!
Bad service. No response on 3 e-mails
Wrong part, ordered on 29 th Dec and sent emails and a phone call promising a return label to post the part back. No response so far. Appears to be a dodgy company. Do not order anything from this company as you WILL not get a refund.
TOTAL COWBOYS, UNPROFESSIONAL AND A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME, ITEM ARRIVED DAMAGED AND ALMOST 3 WEEKS AND NO REFUND JUST HOT AIR...LOADS OF COMPANIES ONLINE THAT OFFER THE SAME PRODUCTS WITH A MORE PROFESSIONAL SERVICE, TO AVOID A HEADACHE GO ELSEWHERE
Trade Vehicle Parts is rated 4.64 based on 146 reviews