Transform Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend Transform
02AM
2AM

About Transform: At Transform we've been helping patients<br /> for almost 40 years. A combination of<br /> expert surgeons, dedicated cosmetic<br /> surgery hospitals, comprehensive<br /> aftercare and caring committed<br /> staff sets us apart from other providers.

Marketing.Team@transform-medical.co.uk

192 Altrincham Road,

Tell us how Transform made you happy

"So from the beginning I have had abit of a nightmare ,I had to stay in the hospital two days on my first breast enlargement due do my co-ordinater giving me false info and saying I could change my size on the day (surgeon wanted to see me again)..iv had my boobs done twice now due to not being happy and needed revision but now im in love with my second breast implants in a week post op now , my problem has been sorted and I can’t say how good the admin and complaints team are they really keep you updated with all info and my revision was agreed so quickly which I was happy about and it was then booked in the following month .. also the nurses at the pines hospital are absolutely unbelievable!!!!! every nurse I had met both times are so lovely some of the nicest people I have met they really look after you and they go above and beyond for you, I can’t thank them enough for what they did for me. Over all I do think it’s a good company even though I have had to have two surgeries to get my final result I can’t fault the company (it’s been more the surgeons fault no one else’s ) having to have surgery again due to no fault of my own I had to take a week unpaid of work which is abit of a shame as I lost a lot of money , paid my parter in a hotel in Manchester , petrol back and forth to appointments and to Manchester hospital , I have lost a lot of money £500+ which I’m not happy about and transform basically said I signed a form saying there could be complications etc so they could not help with the costs I have lost. This is a big disappointment as I seen how helpful they have been so far I thought they would compensate at least half but obviously not . I would say see more than one surgeon I did get a bad vibe with mine he was quiet rude but I just went with it as he was the soonest available. When going in and saying I wasn’t happy ect he just blamed me and shrugged his shoulders wasn’t helpful at all! Staff are amazing surgeon not so amazing"
Are you Transform? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Transform receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"The worst experience of my life. They don't care about you they only want your money."
"The biggest nighmare if my life. Liars heartless people."
"I would give 0 stars if possible! Terrible aftercare! Don’t return calls when they say they will and after I’ve files a complaint they also tried to make out I’m lying by saying I never even contacted them In the beginning, even though I have email proof that I did, as they even sent me my medical records over by email!! Take your money elsewhere or even better just love the body you have been given, as Ive now had to have my implants removed now after rupture and now have silicone that’s leaked out ink my lymph nodes :("
"I am 10 days post-op from a rhinoplasty operation. I can honestly say I could not be more pleased with the results of my surgery. Dr Lahoud has done the best job I could possibly ask for in removing my bump and making my nose thinner. From my first consultation he knew exactly what I needed and put me at ease, I had next to no pain, very slight bruisng and a very fast recovery. All the staff at Riverside hospital were also incredibly caring and did everything they could to make me comfortable. The only negative I have about transform is that they could do a little better to really make your experience comfortable. After all youre paying a lot of money. For pre and post-op nurse appointments i wasnt allowed to bring anyone with me. Now the nurse was incredibly calming however I feel that, particularly for the post op appointment where you have the 'big reveal' you should share that experience with a loved one. Its a massive moment and potentially something you have been waiting for for many many years, you need the support of someone who knows what youve been through and can really comfort you through that. Instead, you are expected to reveal your nose to that person in a waiting room full of strangers! Thats my only grudge! But for a perfect rhinoplasty, couldn't recommend Dr Lahoud more."
"Went for a consultation in April this year.. was told to come back in 6 weeks to have the procedure carried out (after paying my deposit) Once lying on the bed I was told the surgeon wouldn’t be doing the operation as he had seen me before... cut a long story short I was told I’d need to wait until July/Aug which I agreed.. never heard back from them.. tried to speak to the manager Ann Burns but she was always having lunch or on ‘another line’ Trading standards are now involved ... I’d avoid this company because if a team of under a dozen staff can’t organise what they do for a living nor contact a customer who actually paid money god knows what the after care is like."
"The initial consultation was with a Bimbo Barbie doll from Poland with over injected lips, reading the process almost from a script - it was quite intimidating. In my consultation with Mr Nathan, I said I had a few questions having read the entire booklet and if he had an appt after me to which he replied ‘so what, if I’m going golf, what is it to you’. He quickly drew across my tummy and upwards saying where I’d need to be cut and I was horrified as did not want that. He’s rude, i felt very rushed, he told me to return after losing some weight, I asked to see patient pics of that kind of procedure and none were shown, he clearly said it will not be perfect and all cosmetic surgery is ‘imperfect’! Their attitude is a complete put off and there is no way I’d trust them with such a life impacting surgery!"
"I had breast implants 11 years ago by Mr Nathan. They still look fantastic he gave me a natural look so get people guessing if they are implants or mine. I thought the service I had before was great no pressure. The after care was amazing first class service. Proof is here and now. I am not considering a tummy tuck by Mr Nathan as he did a great job on my breast. Highly recommend transform"
"Great at the beginning but soon as you go for your op, they go cold on you and all the after care your promised you do not get, I went through the Peterborough clinic and i wouldn’t recommend them at all. After making the initial decision of having implants after never having anything done before and saving almost 5000 to afford it, I was so excited but after my surgery I was left feeling deflated. When trying to arrange my after care appointments I would book them and then they would cancel them, I’d then hear nothing from them and has no correspondence at all it’s now been a year and 2 months since my implant surgery and I’ve still have no after op appointment. I’ve written a complaint and was told I’d hear back within 20 working days it’s now nearly been a month and a half, and after speaking to Kelly from the Peterborough office she agrees how I’d been treat was unprofessional and not the standard you expect when going through this procedure she also disclosed I wasn’t the only one and since my complaint they had been in contact with those who had been treat like me a year down the line. This isn’t the service you expect when going under a procedure like this. Your supposed to be excited and happy about it not be brushed under the carpet and forgotten as soon as you’ve parted with your money. I wouldn’t recommend Transform or there services."
"They were great,Mr mahdi was excellent,I am really happy with my implants,from start to finish they were brilliant,can't recommend him enough."
"I'm in the first week of recovery after a breast reduction, I'm 69 and have wanted this for years. I was treated with the greatest of care, every precaution taken to help with circulation and comfort. Mr Clarke came highly recommended from my sister a former nurse at Transform where she also had surgery. Everything was explained to me , from the theatre staff to the ward staff and especially by Mr Clarke whom I would recommend 100%. He's quiet, caring and an extremely skilled surgeon. Thank you to everyone."
"They are the most unprofessional company. Did you know that you no that Apparently you are not (covered) with the so what 10 year warranty ? The coordinators say that you are covered, In the event of rupture ,I have evidence of this to saying that you are covered in result of the rupture free of charge! to have replacement with your guaranteed extended warranty or 3 year warranty! I have received a letter as I have a ruptured implant which was in the (three years) and they are now expecting me to pay £3000 to re-correct them !! Absolutely shocking!!!! stay well away from Transform the reviews that you are seeing offer you real people who have experienced real life trauma due to a poor practice. My implant as a rupture and this has impacted on my health. have been so unwell and the pain off I’m experiencing is another level, to the point where I have been hospitalised. I thought I would be protected but it appears not. They have misplaced records !!!and they are not admitting liability! I had my surgery in June 2014 I contacted Transform in February 2017 within the three year and now they are saying that I am not covered . The reviews that you are seeing are real people who unfortunately have experienced horrendous ordeals. The company I find to be unprofessional. Isn’t it funny the way things go missing and clerical errors happen?to help them out they have lied saying that I didn’t pay for 10 year extended warranty as it’s (not) on their system ? but then also contradicted themselves saying that it doesn’t mean that you would have been covered even with that ??? My whole experience of Transform is absolutely disgusting . If you do not read these reviews and you go against them and think that the other reviews that are good experiences are all true! then go ahead, but I assure you now in due time you could end up in the exact same situation as I have and many more. I would never write a review to slander a company,but I do not want anybody else going through the experiences that I have been through . Take a word of advice spend your money somewhere else ! Also be extremely vigilant about what you’re listening to when at your consultation . Make sure that you use your credit card to pay for your £150 extended warranty make sure you get a receipt because things go missing in Transform! Because they don’t give you a receipt ir any documents saying you have it but their word , so basically it’s just on their system so they say. My ordeal has been going on for over two years. I am on regular medication and the doctors and hospital are very aware of what is happened. The pain that I am going through is unreal, not only that I have had to put my life on hold because I cannot do anything like I use to gym etc. Transform have ruined my life! These last few years, The only thing they have transformed is my life going from normality to hell. I have faith in the justice system, and I have faith that it will correct itself ,but for them to put me through this horrendous. There is so much I could write about I would be writing a Bible. I had Corrective surgery on the right breast with transform 2 weeks after surgery because the surgeon had not cauterised the blood Vessels which made me end up in hospital! not only that he left the company so I was left with another surgeon to correct it.I thought I’ll be fine but then years later the right breast was ruptures I believe this was like this for many years but was only brought to my attention at a later date when experiencing the pain. Look at the pictures of my breasts I’m a young woman I am absolutely mortified everytime I look at myself in the mirror ."
"They are the most unprofessional company. Did you know that you no that Apparently you are not (covered) with the so what 10 year warranty ? The coordinators say that you are covered, In the event of rupture ,I have evidence of this to saying that you are covered in result of the rupture free of charge! to have replacement with your guaranteed extended warranty or 3 year warranty! I have received a letter as I have a ruptured implant which was in the (three years) and they are now expecting me to pay £3000 to re-correct them !! Absolutely shocking!!!! stay well away from Transform the reviews that you are seeing offer you real people who have experienced real life trauma due to a poor practice. My implant as a rupture and this has impacted on my health. have been so unwell and the pain off I’m experiencing is another level, to the point where I have been hospitalised. I thought I would be protected but it appears not. They have misplaced records !!!and they are not admitting liability! I had my surgery in June 2014 I contacted Transform in February 2017 within the three year and now they are saying that I am not covered . The reviews that you are seeing are real people who unfortunately have experienced horrendous ordeals. The company I find to be unprofessional. Isn’t it funny the way things go missing and clerical errors happen?to help them out they have lied saying that I didn’t pay for 10 year extended warranty as it’s (not) on their system ? but then also contradicted themselves saying that it doesn’t mean that you would have been covered even with that ??? My whole experience of Transform is absolutely disgusting . If you do not read these reviews and you go against them and think that the other reviews that are good experiences are all true! then go ahead, but I assure you now in due time you could end up in the exact same situation as I have and many more. I would never write a review to slander a company,but I do not want anybody else going through the experiences that I have been through . Take a word of advice spend your money somewhere else ! Also be extremely vigilant about what you’re listening to when at your consultation . Make sure that you use your credit card to pay for your £150 extended warranty make sure you get a receipt because things go missing in Transform! Because they don’t give you a receipt ir any documents saying you have it but their word , so basically it’s just on their system so they say. My ordeal has been going on for over two years. I am on regular medication and the doctors and hospital are very aware of what is happened. The pain that I am going through is unreal, not only that I have had to put my life on hold because I cannot do anything like I use to gym etc. Transform have ruined my life! These last few years, The only thing they have transformed is my life going from normality to hell. I have faith in the justice system, and I have faith that it will correct itself ,but for them to put me through this horrendous. There is so much I could write about I would be writing a Bible. I had Corrective surgery on the right breast with transform 2 weeks after surgery because the surgeon had not cauterised the blood Vessels which made me end up in hospital! not only that he left the company so I was left with another surgeon to correct it.I thought I’ll be fine but then years later the right breast was ruptures I believe this was like this for many years but was only brought to my attention at a later date when experiencing the pain."
"I went to Fulham transform and met with a surgeon, he was so rude and didn’t really seem to talk any sense... second surgeon I saw I waited an hour for and when he finally got there he gave me no more than 5 mins was rude blunt and completely dismissed me... THEN... Jenifer at Fulham (very kind and friendly) arranged for me to go to Brentford and meet mr Ahmad!!! She actually emailed him pictures and told him what I wanted before and asked if he would do it so I didn’t waste any more time on surgeons that were rude and brushed me off, he told me to come on down :) 3rd time lucky it was, he knew exactly what I wanted offered me a decent size implant to go with an uplift and made me feel so comfortable and relaxed I knew there and then he was the surgeon I wanted and would feel safe with. In between my pre op etc Rachel and Jenifer (Fulham clinic) were both always there to answer any questions I had and put my nerves at ease. I then had my mastoplexy and implants on the 4th June at Brentford. All went ok I was very happy the nurses made me feel relaxed and my surgeon was amazing. (I’ve never had surgery or had a ga before) aftercare was brilliant. I went home on Tuesday but unfortunately was back at Brentford clinic in excrusiating pain a few hours after getting home (5th June) I had an internal bleed in my right breast and it had tripled in size. Mr Ahmed was still at the clinic he came to see me and took me back into surgery to stop the bleed and replaced my implant with a new one. (Same make,size etc) I was very nervous and anxious and scared as the pain was unreal. After that I felt ten times better and I felt that my surgeon and the nurses delt with it very well and quickly. I am now 8 days post op and have my post op appointment today with Rachel. So excited to see what my new additions look like. Overall experience with Fulham and Brentford clinic was amazing and I’m so happy I chose to go with them. I had uplift with 420cc ultra high profile implants above the muscle."
"Terrible customer care. Once something goes wrong your on your own. Forget the lifetime or implant guarantee. MRI scans and surgery to correct you might as well pay again for a new set of implants. Completely miss sold! Surgeon and consultants left. Manager and surgeon are only after money, was told even though he is the director I am only self employed and here to do surgery. Nothing to do with me what you were sold. Would not recommend to anyone!"
"I’ve been told today by a surgeon at Transform in Reading Dr Rochira, that breast implants are for a life time, if after 9 years he thinks that mine are possibly ruptured now, how can they be life time?? If you read up on breast implants they only have a shelf life of 16 years possibly a little longer before rupture and capsular contracture. He also said he wouldn’t remove them unless I have replacement, uplift or fat transfer, it didn’t seem to matter to him, that I have cancer in my family and that my right breast contains already a lump, and that I am now scared, all he is concerned about is you spending further thousands on surgery that is indeed a complete waste of time now. I don’t want these implants anymore and my biggest regret was getting them done 9 years ago. I’ve been told I have no life time warranty on them, that only came into affect after I had mine done in 2009. Very bad advice I was given today, I left feeling upset and low. My only option is to seek GP advice or legal advice now."
"Had my boobs done really bad"
"After being messed around several times to even get an appointment for a consultation after they booked in with a surgeon who doesn’t even do the procedure I was looking at, turned up to the appointment given and there seemed to be some issues as apparently I wasn’t even booked on the system. Waited over an hour to be taken into the consultation room which was quick and didn’t get chance to ask more questions although surgeon was lovely and understand there stretched with time. Could here memebers of staff complaining about having extra people to see , talking amongst themselves and stating things about clients which is unprofessional and rude although we are a burden on them aleast speak quietly. Need better customer service skills with clients I wouldn’t say they are very approachable people considering the job they are in ( helping people feel better about themselves) . Not very nice atmosphere to be in and need to be more efficient."
"Iv had seriously wonkey breasts since they put implants in. And they won't do anything to change it unless I pay 6 thousand pounds . Which I haven't got ."
"Cornhill Clinic: Unfriendly, unprofessional and rude. No care for people. From the second I walked into the Cornhill Clinic I was uncomfortable. The two girls on reception are cold and unfriendly, I felt like they were judging everyone that entered the clinic. The staff have no care for customers. The patient advisor, Julie, is unprofessional. I had three appointments at Cornhill and she rescheduled my appointment every time and double booked with someone else every single time. When I got to the clinic I was never seen on time and they were always 20-30 minutes late. With no apology or care for time. In the brochure given by transform, it says the patient advisor is able to answer any questions and also able to show before and after photos of the other peoples results. Julie was unable to help with any questions as she didn't have the knowledge and she also wasn't able to show photos. The only thing she was able to do was to take deposit money and book in a surgery date. There was no one else at the clinic other than the surgeon who could answer questions and all consultations with a surgeon are rushed. Mr Nathan, the second surgeon I see there, was unprofessional and rude. He didn't give me information of before during and after surgery and I didn't feel he answered any questions properly. He recommended an implant and size for breast augmentation and said it would look very nice. That is not enough information for me to be able to make a decision. On the second consultation with him, the first thing he said to me was "why are you here". Mr Nathans comments were, "surgery is a luxury and isn't a necessity", a poor remark considering I was attending the clinic for a reason and also willing to spend a lot of money to be spoken in this way. He's attitude was flippant."
Transform is rated 4.12 based on 671 reviews