Transform Reviews

of reviewers recommend Transform
Over A Week
Read Transform Reviews

About Transform:

At Transform we've been helping patients<br /> for almost 40 years. A combination of<br /> expert surgeons, dedicated cosmetic<br /> surgery hospitals, comprehensive<br /> aftercare and caring committed<br /> staff sets us apart from other providers.

Marketing.Team@transform.co.uk

192 Altrincham Road,

Tell us how Transform made you happy
Posting this review everywhere so people can see it. I had a rhinoplasty hear over 3 years ago. I had no breathing problems before and now I do. My nose is too sloped and the tip is really upturned with bigger nostrils. I am having to go in for a revision with a different surgeon and clinic which will also require a graft to fix as too much cartilage was taken away. There was even a bbc documentary filmed last year about the clinic and surgeon and how bad they are, alot of other people have had rubbish surgery done here as well, so avoid at all cost!
I am posting this review every where I can so other people can avoid them. I had a rhinoplasty hear over 3 years ago. I had no breathing problems before and now I do. My nose is too sloped and the tip is really upturned with bigger nostrils. I am having to go in for a revision with a different surgeon and clinic which will also require a graft to fix as too much cartilage was taken away. There was even a bbc documentary filmed last year about the clinic and surgeon and how bad they are, alot of other people have had rubbish surgery done here as well, so avoid at all cost!
Absolutely horrendous one of my breast implants was pointing up and there treatment and facilities were appalling, please don't go here for any procedures, the Riverside clinic was dirty. Please please spend your money wisely and not with Transform.
I am 6 months post op breast augmentation
I had my 6 months appointment at 5 months ! I had called them to say I wasn’t happy with the way the result was looking , I have large saggy breasts now with loose skin hanging and you can see the implant edge clearly and dimpling
My review went well with Mr Khoda agreeing I needed a lift only to be told I’d have to pay another £4,500 !
I have argued this as my surgeon did not offer me an uplift at my consultation !
All he said was are you happy with your nipples? I replied yes as I didn’t understand what he meant , then he said he would give me anatomical implants as these are natural looking - he should have known I needed an uplift as well as he’s the professional surgeon and after paying over £6000 this should be rectified for free as these are not what I paid fir ! My mental health is going down as I’m left with a £6000 loan and absolutely awful results !!! Negligence is the only word I can say I should have been offered this at my consultation and I would have had it done together but now they want me to pay more I can’t afford to do thus !
All my calls are being ignored by Sam from Nottingham and no emails sent to me !
STAY WELL AWAY!! DON’T HAND YOUR MONEY OVER!
I had surgery booked for the 15th April and due to the Coronavirus, Transform had to cancel the surgery as the hospitals will be used to cope with the crisis, which is completely understandable. I spoke to Sallie at Transform and she informed me that if I have a refund the procedures are all increasing and I would have to pay a lot more money when I go to book it again. I still requested that I would prefer to have the refund. Sallie said that’s absolutely fine and that I would get a full refund, minus £150.00 for the pre op and it would take up to 28 days for it to go into my bank account. I waited for the refund but never received it. I have now been informed that because TRANSFORM CANCELLED the operation, they are deducting 25% of my refund. They have over £6,400 of my money and they seem to be trying everything not to give my money back.
Hi all,

I had breast augmentation&uplift in August 2019. I was told I would be a DD from a B size after surgury and choosing my implants however I am not anywhere near that size which is disappointing. The care I received at the Birmingham clinic was terrible and the nurse were rude I made complaint and only got offer kind gesture to do my lips! I have tried several time to get an app with my consultant to discuss swapping my implants but can not get in to be seen. I have too much space between breasts which was told that this is normal and a fold at bottom of my left breast. I want this issues sorting. I will take it further and will get the legal team as I am paying over £7000 for poor care and treatment
Transform Maidstone absolutely outstanding! Sallie gave me the warmest welcome and such a professional relaxed consultation it was better than I could have hoped for. Thank you for taking away my nerves you are all amazing!!
Had a rhinoplasty which turned out wonky. When returned my surgeon said it was not wonky and I could not believe he was lying through his teeth. Then I turned to nurses and i asked them if my nose is wonky and they all said no it was straight. Made me feel worthless and helpless. I know my nose is now wonky because of them! DO NOT GET A RHINOPLASTY WITH TRANSFORM
Had PIP implants here. Had to argue for free swap.even though they had ruptured and spread to lymph nodes Then turned away with suspected BIA-ALCL. Now diagnosed and trying to get hold or my file which isn't any where to be seen!!
If I could give MINUS -5 stars I would.
If you want to throw your money down the drain, choose Transform Clinic. I paid for 8 laser treatments. I am on the 6th now and seen 4 aestheticians. One left, one moved to a different location, another one left and we’ll see about the one I’m going to see next week.
I should had finished my treatments last year but because they changed their personnel so many times, I had long gaps between treatments which affected my results.
The clinic I used to go to, the Cornhill Clinic closed. The aesthetician promised to call me to inform me about the new location and to book an appointment but never happened.
I received emails that my new clinic is Regent House clinic. I called to book an appointment, but they said the laser machine was broken. Therefore, another long wait between treatments.
My first appointment to Regent House got cancelled with 5 minutes before my arrival (I don’t live in London, so it takes me more than an hour to get there). I managed to have my first treatment after a long time, only for the second one to be cancelled. Apparently, the aesthetician left, and they must check if someone works on Saturdays.
It’s been 3 weeks since they promised to call me and again and no call from them. I’ve been calling every week on the past 3 weeks and now they say they can squeeze me in for an appointment but probably it will be only for half treatment because they don’t have enough time for me. Unbelievable!!!
All these cancellations, huge gaps between treatments has caused me a huge emotional distress.
Their lack of competence and professionalism is a disappointment! If you don’t want a lot of stress and headaches, DON’T CHOOSE TRANSFORM CLINIC!!!
I would rate it MINUS -5 stars if there was this option.
If I could put 0 stars I would.
I booked a consultation the week before and was told I could have the procedure performed there and then.
My consultation was at 11:00am. I arrived at 10:55 and was not seen until 13:15. The receptionist sincerely apologised about the wait and I was very understanding as I know sometimes these things can happen.
Eventually I went through to have my consultation which was quick and concise. The surgeon then told me before she would begin with the procedure I would need to go to reception and pay. And so I did. Just before I made the payment the surgeon asked me to wait and sit down. I heard her and the staff talk amongst themselves with faces of concern. I was then approached to be told that they couldn't perform the surgical procedure anymore as they just realised they didn't have the supplies in stock in order to do so. I remained calm and asked "so there is definitely no chance I can have it done today?" To which she said "no". They didn't say anything more, no rescheduling or anything so I just had to leave.
Like many of the patients that come here seeking treatment for physical abnormalities, being rejected after the anticipation of receiving treatment can cause a huge amount of emotional distress. Transform really need to evaluate their massive lack of competence, organisation professionalism.
This was my first time at transform for my lip fillers , I had the best experience and so professional. The staff and team are so friendly and I finally have the lips I have always wanted , would 100% recommend Trafford for any procedure .
I can highly recommend Nadia from The Pines clinic in Wythenshawe. I am currently having microdermabrasion once a month with Nadia and I can visibly see the most amazing results with my skin. Nadia has advised me on a new skin care plan and using the correct products on my sensitive skin ,and for the first time in years I am feeling confident and have even stopped wearing foundation .When I first started the microdermabrasion treatment my skin tone was uneven and inflamed, caused by using the wrong products on my sensitive skin . I use a tinted sunscreen every day and I can honestly say that I am no longer feeling self conscious about my skin like I used to . Thank you Nadia
I came to the clinic in 2018 for a Breast uplift, I was told it would reduce the size of my breast from a DD/E to a big C little D which I was fine as the perfect size I wanted! It was explained to me with diagrams etc and to where my scars would be (around the nipple and an anchor under the breast) but wouldn’t be that visible with the natural bounce of the breast! I was told a 3.5 hour operation in Manchester with a nights stay I was happy with all the information! A friend was waiting for me to come back to the ward, I arrived Back over 8 hours later And was told it ran a lot over to which I now believe dodgy as I woke up with no boobs and a scar the full length of my body! On going back to the clinic for my dressings changed I voiced my concerns to be told it takes a while for the to settle even a year! I’m still am A cup and my scars are horrific, I feel like a boy and I’m so ashamed and embarrassed to be seen! This cost me over £7000 but that’s nothing compared how it’s made me feel
I had a rhinoplasty with Dr Dario Rochira at Transform Clinic in 2016, I had 3 year post op after care policy which means ASBSOLUTELY nothing. I told my doctor I am unhappy with my surgery and he told me I am paranoid and it is common for patients to feel unhappy after surgery as they strive for perfection. My nostrils are flattened, breathing problems and my tip is left enlarged and crooked. I went to see one of their new doctors at the clinic (November 2019) privately who confirmed my nose is ruined and encouraged me to complain. I followed complaint procedure and they immediately replied saying " they take complaints seriously even if after care is expired". Yes my after care was expired by 1 month but I never went to the clinic within the after care time because I was told I was paranoid. The doctor I saw at Transform in November told me Dr Rochiro left as there were problems. I paid 6.5 k and now I need to pay 10.5 k to have a revision done. The results of my complaint came back, they had copied and pasted this generic letter they send to everyone to discourage them from taking it further saying " SORRY YOUR AFTERCARE HAS RUN OUT SO WE CANNOT HELP". Luckily, I have the funds and contacted cosmetic surgery complaints solicitor who will pursue this further. Transform clinic is like a casino, you might end up happy and you might end up miserable. You take a chance and gamble.
Had surgery in September cost of £8k for ruptured implant removal which was with them and replace of implants also wanted a lift which I got smaller boobs and still droopy still not had post op appointment with surgeon as the only one that was available I wasn’t even was willing to travel to other clinics so had to wait till December I turned up to that appointment to be told my surgeon was under investigation but I wasn’t informed of cancellation a appolagy was said and they’d get bk in touch with a new appointment and different surgeon I’m still waiting even though I’ve been bk in touch several times I’m in pain I’ve told them I was told no exercise till surgeon tells me I definitely would not recommend transform although the staff are very nice the care on day of surgery was flawless but aftercare is appalling
Having issues post 18+ months surgery, pain & discomfort, I called Transform asking for an appointment. They explained that my surgeon had left and it would take two months for me to get a consultation with another surgeon, I was then asked to attend A&E if symptoms got worse.

After waiting two months I saw a surgeon who booked me in for surgery on Dec 16th, disappointingly, I would have to travel to Birmingham from London as Transform are no longer able to carry out surgery’s in London as they took the decision to shut down their London surgery hospital.

On the day of surgery, receptionist in Birmingham could not find my details, several calls between London and Birmingham later it transpired that London Waymouth St staff had entered by dob incorrectly.

Birmingham also confirmed that my surgeon wasn’t even booked to do any surgery that day and London Waymouth St advised that it was a possibility that my file had not been sent to head office for authorisation.

Several apologies later, receptionist added that the London staff were useless.. not exactly reassuring.. I feel that Transform won’t be Around for long as clinics seem to be shutting down, surgeons leaving, and interest remains in new clients only.

Transform seems to be running a conveyor belt system for new clients & not interested in returning customers who are not parting with cash.
I had my breast augmentation in 2008 at one of the “clinics” in London. I was operated by dr Khan who destroyed my look by placing implants one lower and the other higher. The scars are approx 2 cm below breast line, so you can easily see them even wearing bikini. I HAVEN’T GOT ANY blood test or heart check before the operation when this is CRUCIAL in other European countries if you want to go under full anaesthesia!!! My operation took less than half an our !!!!!! When they got me back from operation theatre to the bed. The clinic was placed in a house, just simply looking house in residential area. I have been shocked a bit, as the clinic in Putney looks better, more like the clinic inside. After my bandage was removed for the first time, I’ve noticed a huge difference between my breasts and when shared it with the nurse, she replied: “ what? do you think you will look like a barbie doll” (!!!!)???? After couple of weeks and months I decided to sued them and they had to pay me a big compensation, before even taking hearing at the Court!!! So, please do not feel under pressure when they tried to tell you you have no tight to claim anything from them or they will try to blame you for what they did. You have fully right for the compensation if they fail to do their job properly snd often cause additional problems, such deformation! All the best!
Hi,

We are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your experience with us. We have acknowledged your comments and will be able to pass this onto the relevant team.

Please may you check your inbox so we can assist you with this matter.

Kind regards,
Transform
Had 2nd augmentation, 2017 not happy at all with these implants, to heavy, to far apart almost in my armpits, also an indentation in 1 of them, i went to see my surgeon after my operation exploded I had awful pain in my chest & under my breast, I was told implants had to settle, well 2yr 6mth later I’ve still all these problems going on aswel as this chest pain, also I paid cash for both boob jobs with same company & took out insurance, I’ve been thinking if I don’t get anywhere this time on speaking with my surgeon am going to the papers ITV NEWS last time I went to see surgeon I took the day off work & he saw me for less than 1 minute & I also struggled to understand what he was saying, not good, not a happy customer at all 😡
Transform is rated 3.94 based on 750 reviews