Transform Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Transform

Marketing.Team@transform-medical.co.uk

192 Altrincham Road,

How would you rate Transform?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

650 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Transform in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Returning customers will not get the original discount they were promised as apparrently "things have altered" !!!"
"Had ear setback otoplasty and after a few years started to get pain behind my ears, I called to make an appointment and was told that I would be called back, after 5 times of trying over several months I called again and was told that they couldn't find my file. I then booked a brand new consultation and had three call within 4 days and emails and text messages. Aftercare sucks, they only seem to want new business and to hell with the rest."
"I had a boob job was really bad I wouldn’t use your services Like my new look terrible like an old lady"
"I had a boob job from transform really bad I was scarred and left with depression Dr Grannis let me with Saggy boobs and tissue Out My boobs"
Lisa Hawthorne
Unverified Reviewer
"It may be a little soon to be leaving my review as I only had my op yesterday for breast enlargement. My surgeon was Dr Clarke who was very welcoming and friendly and kept me at ease in my consultation. He advised me what implant and size I should go for and really helped with my decision. The staff at Pines Hospital in Manchester were fantastic and so friendly ! I am really impressed with the care I received yesterday through out the day!!! I felt really looked after and the staff were more then attentive ! I went in at 7am and left 12 hours later at 7pm when they felt I was ready to leave. They gave me antibiotics and co-codomel to take home with me. I have had no pain at all ! Just felt a little bit uncomfortable of course since I've been home. I would 100% recommend transform so far ! I can't wait to see how my breasts heal and I can see the end result! So far they look perfect and are the perfect size, just how I wanted them ! Can't fault them at all ! From start to finish - fantastic."
"Okay, so I just wanna say, ever since the moment I walked in for a free appointment these people have been amazing. Friendly, open, honest, just really down to earth and cool people. My adviser throughout my experience with Transform has been Julie. She's the nicest girl, very professional and understands what you want, what you expect and what you can afford. Very straightforward, and offers guidance to the best treatment and treatment plan for you. It was that simple, I met them twice, I told them what my problem was, they gave me information and I just decided to go through with a septorhinoplasty procedure, it felt right - all these people are so confident in their quality - and so they should be! Dr. Srouji was my surgeon and he's amazing. Very professional and extremely gifted. Fast forward to now - after my procedure, I'm very happy, Mr. Srouji has exceeded my expectations. I can't say I was expecting something bad, I'm just saying this is REALLY good. As for me, it was all pain free and overseen by an entire team of specialists. They provide 24/7 care for you, in any emergency you just give them a call. I'd say whatever your needs are, aesthetic or health related, at least give Transform a chance to an appointment, I'm quite confident you'll go further with them and they will, quite literally, Transform you."
"worst company ever so regret having the procedure and using them bad service, had breast surgery had lots of infections ever since would not go any where near them , the doctor was foreign was not even bothered that it was a botched job DONT GO THERE"
"Have been left with nerve damage following derma fillers at Newcastle branch not even an apology!!! Have made a formal complaint"
"Transform is a company in trouble and on the verge of bankruptcy. Don't invest your body with a company who have no duty of care. The staff have targets to hit and YOU are looked upon as a product and not a person. The company are trying to bring procedures forward to fill gaps in their theatre and offering discounts and commission (to staff) that achieve this. I believe the CQC are currently looking into the Liverpool clinic. Go elsewhere and please take this advice."
"Having had a breast enlargement 10 years ago, the right one showed signs of capsulation and because of their age, I decided to replace them with transform. I had them done at about £5000. Within 3 weeks, the capsulation started again so I had consultations with Dr Lutz, as to what Transform were going to do to help me. She researched a company who produce implants that are much less likely to capsulate and I agreed to have them done again. Then I was told it was an extra cost of £1.250. I was devastated. I wrote to head office asking about their customer satisfaction and asking if they would waive the extra money. They refused and now I was stuck with the capsulating breasts or pay up and have the new ones! I was so upset. I had to pay and now have what I consider a slightly wonky pair of breasts. I had an appointment after surgery with the nurse in Maidstone, then they called and said she was sick that day and they would call me to arrange another when she returned. That was Friday 9th June is year, and I am still waiting for that appointment. I will be interests to see if this review a tally makes someone give me a ring and an apology? Somehow I doubt it"
"Came to transform in Maidstone for first try Botox !! After the injections I paid and was asked to pay again in advance for my next visit !! I'd said I didn't know if I was going to be happy with results and declined !! When the Botox wore off I had a 1 inch long half circle line going from edge of my eye all the way up to edge of my eyebrow and above it !! That was two years ago I'm permentaly scared with this extra wrinkle as the nurse who injected me didn't know the bodies anatomy !!"
"terrible. Ive been left in a mess. AVOID ! Transform have taken down facebook reviews, due to mass negative feedback they are receiving from patients. All experienced surgeons have left. This isnt the transform that was, but a german investor trying to run the company on the cheap ! and on the back of well known name. I repeat this is not TRANSFORM. IT IS TRANS FORM. cheap company who do not take care of their paitents. The only thing they take from you is your money !"
"I if a rhinoplasty with dr khan in February 2016 with no surprise he dosnt work anymore My nose is uneven and one side has a bump now and difficulty breathing I went for a second opinion to dr sroujiI he clearly did not want to do the surgery and was giving me excuses that there's nothing wrong Now I am waiting to see dr syed I have also been to mya for s second opinion I told the surgeon there that I got my rhinoplasty done abroad but he knew it was by transform and said I was not the first of dr khans patient to go to him and he couldn't do a revision as there were too many implications"
"Disgusted on the way they treat you, take your money give you a service your not happy with and won't correct it, the insurance means nothing the number on the pack isn't even valid and when waiting to see someone they keep you waiting over an hour"
"I was booked in for a breast augmentation consultation at Leeds Transform. I was shocked to view another patients details (file was left open in front of me). I have taken the persons name and details and intend on contacting them to let them know. Also the staff appear to be very unsure of their job roles. (I overheard one of the receptionist moaning about their job role ) I have decided to go to MYA. The surgeon I saw at Leeds Transform also works for MYA. Mr Netri. A very disturbing experience at Transform."
"ABSOLUTLEY APPAULING!!! NEARLY 3 years later and I'm still having problems!!! The staff at the EDINBRUGH clinic are awful no empathy or compassion..... no phone calls back when your waiting to hear from them regarding correction surgery..... please please do not waste your time, money or emotions on this company ..... I will certainly be making my feelings clear to everyone about how I have been treated ..... I truly hope nobody els has to endure what I have ..... I can honestly say this company needs to up there game with regards to customer service ...."
"From my consultation I got lied to when I arrived at the hospital for surgery the information I had received was all false so I was upset crying before I'd even had surgery which was wrong and upsetting for me to then be told I would be a size e to be a full c very small d, just had my appointment check up to be told more lies and unfortunately nothing they can do so disappointed and upset and angry and would have took my 5 thousand pound else were. Now I will be getting a second surger in 6 months to spend more money to fix my job so I highly highly do NOT recommend this place what so ever and girls who are considering breast enhancement with these please think before you pay there a company for sales not achieving customers results. So upset and annoyed thanks for taken my money and maken me an un happy person."
"Terrible, avoid them. Have been left with uneven hips, a lump just above the scar on one side, an ugly scar which is very messy on one side, numbness and shooting pains around the scar area still after 3 years. After the surgery I met the surgeon and explained the issues but he just said it would take time. Seen my GP and other specialists on the NHS who have said the issues are the result of the surgery and to go back. I was told by an advisor to follow the online complaints procedure because the issues were not right and should be looked at. I did not miss any of my appointments with Transform but they are now using any excuse they can think of to deny any wrong doing. I explained my issues so many times and they said just give it time which allowed them to leave it and leave it so that they can now say it has been too long. I am so upset because it cost me so much money and have been left with so many problems."
"Had liposuction with mr malaegros at transform in Nottingham the best thing I ever did he was quite blunt but I like that I like to no we're I stand would defiantly recommend after being 16 stone and now I'm 13 best thing I did"
"Absolutly fantastic couldnt ask for a better team of nurses at kings park sterling my surgeon mr ottaviani was an absolute gentleman i love my new perky boobs the man is a genius my pc gabriella was lovely explained everything in great detail wasnt pushy what so ever glad i chose transform team an i have certainly reccomended them 100% to friends an family"
Transform is rated 4.18 based on 650 reviews